[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
NNeto написал:
"
BadHabitss написал:
"
linstaaar написал:
Yes, desecrate creates 10/12 corpses for EACH cast. You're thinking that the 3 casts of a regular spell cascade is 1 cast because you only hit the button once. The front/back are separate casts. A regular spell cascade makes 30-36 corpses with VD able to consume 9 per trigger. Awakened spell cascade makes 50-60 corpses with VD able to consume 15 per trigger.

This is easy to test. Using a regular spell cascade count how many VD balls you have. More than 3? Than it's not one cast because each VD cast is limited to consuming 3 corpses. If you take off both spell cascades, you'll see that your VD only makes a max of 3 orbs.

Well, that's the thing. The majority of posts I've seen have claimed that the entirety of Spell Cascade accounts for a single cast of Desecrate. The majority of high DPS builds on poeninja also have regular Spell Cascade attached to their Desecrate setup. This is really the only thread I've come across where people claim that Awakened Spell Cascade would be a meaningful DPS increase.

I understand what you mean by the the VD example, but it just seems very odd to me that this idea is not more widely used if it is, in fact, true.

People do not use Awakened Spell Cascade because it is expensive =D

Problem solved hahahaha

I specifically said high dps builds because the price would not be an issue for them.

Either way, I'm still having an issue believing that "Maximum of 10 (12) corpses allowed" follows the same rules as "Can consume up to 3 corpses." This seems to imply it is a Global limit, even if you're casting different Desecrates from multiple sources. You cannot create more than 8 corpses from a single instance of Desecrate, the maximum of 10 on the base spell would not make any sense if it didn't apply to all instances of Desecrate.
Последняя редакция: BadHabitss. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 14:44:09
Maybe someone can help me with what I'm missing. the one screen shot shows my tree. the other screen shot shows the POB from the OP. why am I missing part of my tree I'm seeing on his?

Последняя редакция: Homelessjunky. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 14:26:39
"
ntpphong написал:
I made a video doing T19 juiced 100% delirium map. Was a cakewalk except for the 2 deaths from standing still. I pretty much deleted the 2 bosses.

https://youtu.be/KRUxTfYKcHg

As far as I can see thats only a T18, but thanks for the video anyway :)
"
Homelessjunky написал:
Maybe someone can help me with what I'm missing. the one screen shot shows my tree. the other screen shot shows the POB from the OP. why am I missing part of my tree I'm seeing on his?

you need to put large cluster jewell in socket
"
"
PunkSviin написал:
Pumpet alot of exalts in this build and it ended up someting like this.
Feels realy realy weak tbh, realy squishy and feels abit weak in dmg.
am im missing something? :S I struggle realy hard in T16 full delirious maps.

Level up your gem or buy 20 20 corrupted for temporary usage

when you have enough ex then buy 21 23/ Awakened gem

did that, min/maxed everything. 9k es on level 90, could prob bump it up over 11k after 95. Still felt to weak in full dilerius maps and cant realy take a punch. Sold my gear now though to squishy for my taste, realy awsome build overall if not in dilerius maps though :)
hi … what is best in gloves, attack speed or cast speed ?
"
"
ntpphong написал:
I made a video doing T19 juiced 100% delirium map. Was a cakewalk except for the 2 deaths from standing still. I pretty much deleted the 2 bosses.

It is a T15 map with 4 +1 level stones, so unless my math is that bad it should be a T19?
"
PunkSviin написал:
"
"
PunkSviin написал:
Pumpet alot of exalts in this build and it ended up someting like this.
Feels realy realy weak tbh, realy squishy and feels abit weak in dmg.
am im missing something? :S I struggle realy hard in T16 full delirious maps.

Level up your gem or buy 20 20 corrupted for temporary usage

when you have enough ex then buy 21 23/ Awakened gem

did that, min/maxed everything. 9k es on level 90, could prob bump it up over 11k after 95. Still felt to weak in full dilerius maps and cant realy take a punch. Sold my gear now though to squishy for my taste, realy awsome build overall if not in dilerius maps though :)

Unless you are talking deathless juiced map, I don’t know how you are struggling. I can clear juiced maps no problem with at least 3 portals left.
Also your gear is not close to min/max. You can still get a lot of damage from better rings and corrupted shav. Damage is more important in juiced map because if you close to 1 shotting mob they wont get to damage you.
Последняя редакция: ntpphong. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 17:55:57
"
ntpphong написал:
"
"
ntpphong написал:

It is a T15 map with 4 +1 level stones, so unless my math is that bad it should be a T19?

You can not stack the same Ivory WS two times. That's only T17.
[/quote]

It is a T15 map with 4 +1 level stones, so unless my math is that bad it should be a T19?[/quote]

You can not stack the same Ivory WS two times. That's only T17.[/quote]

Thanks, I didn't know that. Will redo it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация