[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
h4bUb написал:
What gloves enchant would you guys recommend?

Belt
Hits against Enemies Unnerved by you have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance

Boot
Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
or
Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently

Gloves
Commandment of Flames
"
MiC87 написал:
"
jake2j написал:
Hey guys, If somebody could take a few minutes out of their day to help a brother out, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm transitioning from another build and I have enough currency to afford most of the mandatory items I just have a few questions. I don't wanna make mistakes and waste a lot of exalts and I want to try to make the transition smooth and optimal as possible without setting myself back by a lot.

1)I can afford both inwards with reduced mana reserv and increased CDR, how important is it to have reduced mana reserv compared to CDR?
2)Also am I going to have mana issues without the reduced mana reserv on helm? - Are the circle of anguish enough?

2)I have these boots from my old build, which I was planning to slap some energy shield on and "Cannot be frozen" bench craft, however I wont have CDR on them, would that make the boots 'not optimal' and could I get the CDR capped somewhere else?

3)Where am I gonna get the 52% CDR cap, I noticed most people get it from gloves, boots and belt, haven't looked into the clusters yet.. Assuming I can't get CDR on boots, is it still possible?

I'm planning to buy all the uniques with the correct enchants, and try to craft as much of the rares as I can.

Any help, advice and suggestions are very very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

20% cdr comes from spellslinger gem.

And I don't think you get cdr on gloves, so you either need to get new boots with cdr or get helm with 30% cdr and belt with 20% cdr.

And a new edit once more. Sorcerer boots would be the best ones to get.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply and thanks for the info. I was wondering if you have idea, if by any chance I do go the CDR helm path, how much would my mana hurt from that?
"
LAGROSSESIMONE написал:

- Change your wand, you should be able to get one with better dmg for few chaos ;
- Try to recraft defenses affixes on your helmet ;
- You should not need mana reservation mods on Anguish with Spellslinger mana reservation enchant. You should be able to get the 2 damages affixes ;
- Sell your shavronne and buy an new one. The enchant quality make you lose 20% ES.
- Your gloves lake of ES, and if you don't get a lot of dex on your cluster jewels, you might need some dex on gloves. It's not the most opti solution, but it saves you 1 or 2 skill point.
- You could also looks for a cleannable crusader Crystal belt with cooldown recovery and try to craft it.

Hey thanks for the reply i will change the chest asap and what wand would you suggest i get for a few chaos thats better than my current one? i will work on the crafting part.

can u suggest how to manage life res? i have 21 blood magic with HoA, apart from shield having life res do u suggest to reserve HOA on mana?

ill try to upgrade to crystal belt when i get a little bit of currency
i am managing dex using jewels on tree i didnt get medium cluster cuz i wanted to get some more ES.

Also i died 4 times in Pit of Chimeria just now because i was trying to find him in the clouds i died in 3 hits from chimeria boss, i had 6k ES so each hit got me like 2 to 2.5k each ( those swipes kinda hit that we can't dodge or avoid)

is the build weak like this to mechanics i know if i had 10k ES maybe i could have found him before dying giving me additional 2-3 hit maybe
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Hi, I'm really new to this build and it's amazing.

But I still feel weak and lacking of damage. I died every time I fight with shaper's guardian and take time more than 10 sec to kill it. Also the Sirus last phase is not as easy as it should be.

What's is the gear that I should improve based on priority? Is investment in CDR is really necessary? Thank you.

Current gear

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/_O_German/NerfedLeague?i=1&search=name%3Dnerfed

"

Последняя редакция: UltimateID. Время: 14 авг. 2020 г., 16:26:21
"
jake2j написал:
"
MiC87 написал:
"
jake2j написал:
Hey guys, If somebody could take a few minutes out of their day to help a brother out, it would be very much appreciated!

I'm transitioning from another build and I have enough currency to afford most of the mandatory items I just have a few questions. I don't wanna make mistakes and waste a lot of exalts and I want to try to make the transition smooth and optimal as possible without setting myself back by a lot.

1)I can afford both inwards with reduced mana reserv and increased CDR, how important is it to have reduced mana reserv compared to CDR?
2)Also am I going to have mana issues without the reduced mana reserv on helm? - Are the circle of anguish enough?

2)I have these boots from my old build, which I was planning to slap some energy shield on and "Cannot be frozen" bench craft, however I wont have CDR on them, would that make the boots 'not optimal' and could I get the CDR capped somewhere else?

3)Where am I gonna get the 52% CDR cap, I noticed most people get it from gloves, boots and belt, haven't looked into the clusters yet.. Assuming I can't get CDR on boots, is it still possible?

I'm planning to buy all the uniques with the correct enchants, and try to craft as much of the rares as I can.

Any help, advice and suggestions are very very much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

20% cdr comes from spellslinger gem.

And I don't think you get cdr on gloves, so you either need to get new boots with cdr or get helm with 30% cdr and belt with 20% cdr.

And a new edit once more. Sorcerer boots would be the best ones to get.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply and thanks for the info. I was wondering if you have idea, if by any chance I do go the CDR helm path, how much would my mana hurt from that?

I think you can't get all auras in league with the inward that has cdr.
Unless your second ring is with reduced mana reserve for HoA.

I myself use hubris circlet with 5% reduced mana reserved and 30% cdr.
@Mic87 (Can't quote, this forum is kinda shitty)

Thanks for the input as well, I appreciate it!

I went literally through the whole thread, but I keep getting confused by people in league and people in standard. I had a look at your character to get an idea of how the set up should look but I think Im missing something.

I started a new toon for this build, got most of the gear(Right now I just have placeholders for most rares) but I'll upgrade as I figure things out.

What I don't understand, are you supposed to trigger the spellslinger in your boots and the one on your body simultaneously? I have 2 HoA rings with 20% reduced reserv, yet I still don't have enough mana.. Also HoA is linked to blood magic, what does it have to do with mana, I can't seem to understand..

Any help will be very appreciated, thanks again!
Последняя редакция: jake2j. Время: 15 авг. 2020 г., 15:07:54
"
jake2j написал:

I went literally through the whole thread, but I keep getting confused by people in league and people in standard. I had a look at your character to get an idea of how the set up should look but I think Im missing something.

I started a new toon for this build, got most of the gear(Right now I just have placeholders for most rares) but I'll upgrade as I figure things out.

What I don't understand, are you supposed to trigger the spellslinger in your boots and the one on your body simultaneously? I have 2 HoA rings with 20% reduced reserv, yet I still don't have enough mana.. Also HoA is linked to blood magic, what does it have to do with mana, I can't seem to understand..

My HoA is linked to blood magic so it will use life reserve instead of mana. Thats how you make all fit in without those mana reserve anguish rings.

Edit: Oh i see you using cdr inward, dont think all will fit with that. As you see my helm has 5% reduced mana reserved.

Oh and cant watch now as im on phone but theres few nodes on passive tree too with resuced mana reserve. Saw you're only 70lvl so not sure if you have those yet. And i assume it might be pain to lvl as low life.
Последняя редакция: MiC87. Время: 15 авг. 2020 г., 15:35:54
"
MiC87 написал:
"
jake2j написал:

My HoA is linked to blood magic so it will use life reserve instead of mana. Thats how you make all fit in without those mana reserve anguish rings.

Edit: Oh i see you using cdr inward, dont think all will fit with that. As you see my helm has 5% reduced mana reserved.

Oh and cant watch now as im on phone but theres few nodes on passive tree too with resuced mana reserve. Saw you're only 70lvl so not sure if you have those yet. And i assume it might be pain to lvl as low life.

I figured that I forgot to anoint Charisma on my necklace, now it actually fits - also I do have all the reduced reserve mana nodes, I have pretty much everything before clusters. My belt, boots and gloves are pretty trash, but I need to get a few more levels for some upgrades. Also I leveled this toon as a summoner, just today I switched to this build as I have been looking forward to trying it.

I think I could possibly make it work somehow, but I would have to upgrade around the helmet, I wonder if it will be a big DPS loss compared to having reduced mana reserve on helmet which would make gearing a little more flexible, not sure how the higher CDR breakpoint compares to the other variant with the reduced mana enchant.
"
"
Anyone doing Full tier 4 seeds (23-24 tier 4 seeds) harvest with this build consistently? I am doing life build and I'm looking to transition into this build if it can clear full tier 4 seeds because this life build can only do like half tier 4 seed clear, more than 12 seeds and I'm in real danger.

I guess this build can't do full tier 4 seed clear as well. Thank gaming gods I haven't bought the gears yet coz this build cost a fortune here in harvest league.

If non-map Sacred Ground I believe can do full T4 seed without problem.
I made a video doing T19 juiced 100% delirium map. Was a cakewalk except for the 2 deaths from standing still. I pretty much deleted the 2 bosses.

https://youtu.be/KRUxTfYKcHg
Последняя редакция: ntpphong. Время: 16 авг. 2020 г., 3:32:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация