[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

what are the best stats for a vd wand? what are the best extras to have? damage pen fire res? spell crit chance? crit multi? fire exposure on hit? spell damage?

what's the priority for gear upgrades?

good wand, crown of inward w/ 30% cd, bottled faith?

are there any good unique/es gloves for this build if i dont need my gloves for resistances
Последняя редакция: anderted318. Время: 23 мая 2020 г., 18:36:18
"
anderted318 написал:
what are the best stats for a vd wand? what are the best extras to have? damage pen fire res? spell crit chance? crit multi? fire exposure on hit? spell damage?

are there any good unique/es gloves for this build if i dont need my gloves for resistances

Dream Wand would look like:

T1 Added Fire Damage
T1 Add Fire Damage to spells (or +1 to all spell gems pretty much equivalent)
T1 Spell Damage
T1 Crit Multi
T1 Crit for Spells
Craft: Trigger socketed Spells

Upgrade Priority for me would be: Wand, Bottled Faith and Inward Eye last since those are rare and hard to get with enchant.

Any gloves with high ES and potentially Unnerve will do the Job. Maybe Voidbringers they will provide decent damage although will be outscaled by rare gloves with Unnerve or with a Abyssal socket.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 13:55:46
"
zzang написал:
"
anderted318 написал:

Dream Wand would look like:

T1 Added Fire Damage
T1 Add Fire Damage to spells (or +1 to all spell gems pretty much equivalent)
T1 Spell Damage
T1 Crit Multi
T1 Crit for Spells
Craft: Trigger socketed Spells

Upgrade Priority for me would be: Wand, Bottled Faith and Inward Eye last since those are rare and hard to get with enchant.

Any gloves with high ES and potentially Unnerve will do the Job. Maybe Voidbringers they will provide decent damage although will be outscaled by rare gloves with Unnerve or with a Abyssal socket.

thank you! finding half decent cannot be frozen boots is very hard, but I still want to try bottled faith. do you run with no curse/bleed remove flask?
This build looks sick and I think I want to try it out next league. Is there anyone selling a fully built set of gear that they are no longer using so I can try it before i yolo next league?
Hi,
Can you post a PoB link for a league starter build version ?

Or should I used another Spellslinger Volatile build to level up then when having enough currency respect into this one ?
"
okami29 написал:
Hi,

Or should I used another Spellslinger Volatile build to level up then when having enough currency respect into this one ?

I'd recommend going as a Life build, so no auras to level up. Ziz has a youtube build up somewhere.
"
anderted318 написал:

thank you! finding half decent cannot be frozen boots is very hard, but I still want to try bottled faith. do you run with no curse/bleed remove flask?

Immune to corrupted blood on Energy from Witihn.
You dont need to look for Cannot be Frozen mod on boots since you can craft it yourself. Just make sure the rest of the stats fit your needs.

"
okami29 написал:
Hi,

As clockwise already recommended going life first for leveling on budget and then switch into supreme Low Life ES version is the way to go.

Id also recommend checking Zizarans build for leveling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sX0XvMLyAI

Edit: An Idea for players who want to get more spell block in league: Use small cluster jewel with powerful ward or mystical ward instead of a rare crit multi jewel at the top right.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 мая 2020 г., 16:06:13
"
zzang написал:
"
anderted318 написал:

Immune to corrupted blood on Energy from Witihn.
You dont need to look for Cannot be Frozen mod on boots since you can craft it yourself. Just make sure the rest of the stats fit your needs.

"
okami29 написал:
Hi,

As clockwise already recommended going life first for leveling on budget and then switch into supreme Low Life ES version is the way to go.

Id also recommend checking Zizarans build for leveling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sX0XvMLyAI

I wasnt really sure what corrupted blood was lol, it blocks corrupted blood and regular bleed? that's awesome :D

I bought a few pairs of rin veiled boots and got the enchant unlocked :D hellllllya, thanks for your fast replies

almost at 9k es now, awesome build!
"
anderted318 написал:

almost at 9k es now, awesome build!

Glad that you like it!
Can you please look over my char/gear.
In PoB im not going over 330k VD dps.
What am I doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: dalt0n91. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 5:59:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы