[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Just tried something funny: replace Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead with Vaal fireball.

It's okay, clear is alright, bossing is alright too. First time I 'v played fireball without feeling meh.

And you can even do a hybrid Fireball / Detonate dead. The clear was very good.

https://pastebin.com/HtbhXtAM
Последняя редакция: Dudekroc. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 9:04:35
330k is per ball in POB. 9 balls per cast makes that nearly 3 million dps. That doesnt factor in DD and that you can have more than 9 balls at once.. I think your DPS is fine :)
Of course its fine, i've clear the whole content with this, but I want to reach the 800k per ball like the pob link :-)
Major thing missing is a Watcher's eye I think.
Also +2 on chest, Elemental pen on boots.
Damage mods on the ring implicits
Weapon missing a lot of fire damage.
Major stat on the gloves for damage is actually ES% (since we have inward-eye)
Последняя редакция: clockwisechaos. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 14:15:45
Update:

T19 100% Delirious recorded and Video section updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1565jc4aw

No Righteous Fire, no Headhunter, NO BULLSHIT.

Officially God Tier Build now.

"
dalt0n91 написал:
Of course its fine, i've clear the whole content with this, but I want to reach the 800k per ball like the pob link :-)

Well if you want to have exactly my gear go poe.trade and buy it ;-)

"
Dudekroc написал:
Just tried something funny: replace Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead with Vaal fireball.

It's okay, clear is alright, bossing is alright too. First time I 'v played fireball without feeling meh.

And you can even do a hybrid Fireball / Detonate dead. The clear was very good.

https://pastebin.com/HtbhXtAM

Thanks for contribution sounds fun!

What do you think is it better against single target than Volatile Dead?
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 28 мая 2020 г., 15:14:50
Nah, VD / DT is still better. Auto aim is just too good, even if fireball doesn't have a spawning time, and plus, you got Vaal fireball for clear.

But Fireball / DT melt boss too. Very satisfying didn't even need to swap my GMP to kill Shaper.

One thing I didn't try, it's Fireball / VD... But I just changed all my stuff to try a Frostbolt/Ice nova spellslinger, so I won't be able to.. (BTW, it works well, the coldslinger).
"
Dudekroc написал:
Nah, VD / DT is still better. Auto aim is just too good, even if fireball doesn't have a spawning time, and plus, you got Vaal fireball for clear.

But Fireball / DT melt boss too. Very satisfying didn't even need to swap my GMP to kill Shaper.

One thing I didn't try, it's Fireball / VD... But I just changed all my stuff to try a Frostbolt/Ice nova spellslinger, so I won't be able to.. (BTW, it works well, the coldslinger).

If you find a better setup with single target and clear at the same time let us know.
Hello.

You said before "1. Q: Is the Abyss Socket in the gloves neccessary?
A: No, i recommend for more budget oriented build to use a normal 4 socket gloves with lvl 3 Arcane Surge because this way you wont need Arcane Surge on a Ring and it will trigger all the time due to constant Dash + Immortal Call casting."

Do we need abyss socket for high end game ? and do we need arcane surge gem ? i am kind of conffused here. Thank You
"
Damiance написал:
Hello.

A: No, i recommend for more budget oriented build to use a normal 4 socket gloves with lvl 3 Arcane Surge because this way you wont need Arcane Surge on a Ring and it will trigger all the time due to constant Dash + Immortal Call casting."

Do we need abyss socket for high end game ? and do we need arcane surge gem ? i am kind of conffused here. Thank You

You need to getr Arcane Surge from either Ring implicit or Gem.
High end setup would use Arcane Surge on Hit implicit to have free gemslot in gloves. Ultimate damage gloves provide Unnerve on hit. If you can squeeze in an addtional Abyss socket then its even better.
"
zzang написал:
"
Damiance написал:
Hello.

You need to getr Arcane Surge from either Ring implicit or Gem.
High end setup would use Arcane Surge on Hit implicit to have free gemslot in gloves. Ultimate damage gloves provide Unnerve on hit. If you can squeeze in an addtional Abyss socket then its even better.

But you dont have gem or ring implicit on your character.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация