[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi,
i try to follow your guide but i am not sure if doing it correctly. Especially on the CDR / APS ratio - i worry its not optimal.

I have 21 spellslinger ( +1 global gems so 22 lvl = 42 CDR from this gem)
+ 20 CDR from belt
+ 15 CDR from boots

that is in total 77 CDR - which looks to be the same as you have in showcased items but still i see mention everywhere i should aim for 66 CDR only???

i also have boots with tailwind - not sure if that matters or help in anyway, was experimenting with crafts.

when i cast frenzy for the first time i count 10 VD balls spawned.

my profile should be public, can check my set up please. thanks
Последняя редакция: sivik1. Время: 27 нояб. 2020 г., 5:40:42
"
sivik1 написал:
Hi,
i try to follow your guide but i am not sure if doing it correctly. Especially on the CDR / APS ratio - i worry its not optimal.

+ 20 CDR from belt
+ 15 CDR from boots

that is in total 77 CDR - which looks to be the same as you have in showcased items but still i see mention everywhere i should aim for 66 CDR only???

i also have boots with tailwind - not sure if that matters or help in anyway, was experimenting with crafts.

when i cast frenzy for the first time i count 10 VD balls spawned.

my profile should be public, can check my set up please. thanks

66% because the next break point is at 82% so if you cannot reach 82% then anything above 66% CDR is meaningless.

If you can squeeze in Tailwind and still have capped resist then go for it its nice to have.
"
zzang написал:
"
sivik1 написал:
Hi,

+ 20 CDR from belt
+ 15 CDR from boots

66% because the next break point is at 82% so if you cannot reach 82% then anything above 66% CDR is meaningless.

Answers a question I thought about...Thanks!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
I'm wondering, why are we not using a nice Megalomaniac Jewel btw?
"
Etralis написал:

Because i need the rare ones to balance my resistance for Wise Oak Flask. But have any suggestions which one would be worth it?
"
zzang написал:
"
Etralis написал:

Because i need the rare ones to balance my resistance for Wise Oak Flask. But have any suggestions which one would be worth it?

Well, will take quite a while to go thru all the calculations, but stuff we would benefit from are for example:

(Just the first few ideas that come to mind...would really have to look at the full list of possible combinations...)

- Cult Leader: (35% increased dmg)
- Conjured Wall: (25% increased spell dmg + 6% spell block)
- Wish for death: (Culling Strike when cursed - if used with flamability... and
if you dont have it on the gloves already)
- Heraldry: (enemies -10% fire res)
- basic pain (20% increased Damage 30% increased Crit Chance)
- Burden Projection: (30% increased Spell Dmg 8% chance Knock Back)
- Burning Bright: (+8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier, 20% increased Fire Damage, 8% increased Area of Effect)

Theres sooooo many options....
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_cluster_jewel_notable_passive_skills
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 29 нояб. 2020 г., 11:30:27
"
Etralis написал:
"
zzang написал:
"
Etralis написал:

Well, will take quite a while to go thru all the calculations, but stuff we would benefit from are for example:

(Just the first few ideas that come to mind...would really have to look at the full list of possible combinations...)

- Cult Leader: (35% increased dmg)
- Conjured Wall: (25% increased spell dmg + 6% spell block)
- Wish for death: (Culling Strike when cursed - if used with flamability... and
if you dont have it on the gloves already)
- Heraldry: (enemies -10% fire res)
- basic pain (20% increased Damage 30% increased Crit Chance)
- Burden Projection: (30% increased Spell Dmg 8% chance Knock Back)
- Burning Bright: (+8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier, 20% increased Fire Damage, 8% increased Area of Effect)

Theres sooooo many options....

Since Megalomaniac doesnt come with an extra jewel socket none of those nodes will replace a tripple crit multi/ES % jewel. I dont think its worth it.
If I don't have triple crit multi jewels, is it better use the older tree, with 1 large cluster and 2 medium?
"
melkorien написал:
If I don't have triple crit multi jewels, is it better use the older tree, with 1 large cluster and 2 medium?

Yes, use what you can get and what provides the best numbers for your gearing situation instead. 3.13 will come soon to make those jewels self craft again.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 4 дек. 2020 г., 4:47:21
Hey zzang,

Like your builds, and try to min/max them but can you check to see if I'm missing something? Toon is Dillydeli.

Gear atm:

Clusters in the tree...can't link them...dunno why.

I know I have some room on the wand, and unless I make an effort to sell stuff I can't afford the helm yet. Waiting on the next league for them (hopefully).

I can hit Simulacrums and Uber Elders to the end (not deathless) with portals left. HOGM is good, 'cept Gubben. Swap weapon for that.

Thanks in advance for any glance you give exile!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация