[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang написал:
"
Etralis написал:
@zzang

Can your helmet (realistically!) still be crafted in standard right now or was that only possible with last leagues special crafting options?

I tried playing around with craftofexile but somehow didnt manage...

Wait for 3.13 dont waste currency now its close to impossible.

thx alot for the quick response!

Are you planning on keeping this guide up to date with future patches to come?
he guys, i didnt get enough damage for bosses. I put all my currency in some items.. maybe the items arent good enoug=h? Also i change energy from within with unnatural instinct. That gives me more ES and skill Points.

I also miss awakaned ele-damage & spell cascade. But in pob they dont push my damage as i wish

https://pastebin.com/Ne6p6HPn
Последняя редакция: dissolve87. Время: 18 нояб. 2020 г., 2:22:45
"
Etralis написал:

thx alot for the quick response!

Are you planning on keeping this guide up to date with future patches to come?

As long as GGG does not ruin this build i will support the build guide.
Hello im new in PoE and managed to get this Build working.
I just have some Problems in end game content.
Can someone Check my gear and say me on what i should focus next?
Rings wands etc :)
Thx!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/marceltox/characters
"
marceltox написал:
Hello im new in PoE and managed to get this Build working.
I just have some Problems in end game content.

What kind of problems in what endgame content exactly?

Theoretically you can upgrade almost any gear slot but its hard to tell what to do if i donkt know what the problem is in the first place. Your current gear looks O.K. to me.
hey. since friend of mine was used to play VD DD build based on your post and he was enjoying i wanted to try myself after maxed myleague starter. would you take a look at my character right now and give me any adive how could i upgrade it at this point? appreciate the help
https://pastebin.com/4Hfd7Y9L
"
JaMaS_PLS написал:
hey. since friend of mine was used to play VD DD build based on your post and he was enjoying i wanted to try myself after maxed myleague starter. would you take a look at my character right now and give me any adive how could i upgrade it at this point? appreciate the help
https://pastebin.com/4Hfd7Y9L

You got all the good stuff to faceroll game content. There are no small improvements to be made at your gear level without breaking the bank such as corruption implicits or culling strike/unnerve gloves or additional 3% spell crit on helm.

Further improvements would require Harvest crafting to be unproblematic.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 11:34:02
The Faster Cooldown Recovery aside - would you consider Headhunters an option in this build?

Im thinking about getting 1 with double corruption for inceased effect of disipline and zealotry (or anger)...
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 25 нояб. 2020 г., 17:51:11
"
Etralis написал:
The Faster Cooldown Recovery aside - would you consider Headhunters an option in this build?

Im thinking about getting 1 with double corruption for inceased effect of disipline and zealotry (or anger)...

Personally, no as i hate Headhunter with a passion because it obscures the true power of a build and should have been changed long time ago also because resistance become tighter.

But its up to you if you like Headhunter and can squzeeze it in you can go for it.

On a sidenote as this Headhunter sounds expensive you might as well get a better helm (like mine in the gear section) or gloves for big dps biost and overall gear performance.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 5:53:14
"
zzang написал:
"
Etralis написал:

Personally, no as i hate Headhunter with a passion because it obscures the true power of a build and should have been changed long time ago also because resistance become tighter.

But its up to you if you like Headhunter and can squzeeze it in you can go for it.

On a sidenote as this Headhunter sounds expensive you might as well get a better helm (like mine in the gear section) or gloves for big dps biost and overall gear performance.

Yeah, i was looking for a helm like yours, but theres only yours in standard at the moment it seems (and 1 mirrored copy of yours), at least with the right Enchantment... and id like to avoid spending a full mirror + fee :-)

Im about to upgrade the gloves thou!

Guess ill wait for January to find out wether the build will still be available with the new leagues patch notes and if so i might decide to invest into your helmet ;-)

I guess i will try HH just cuz i desperatly wanna be capable of doing juiced T19 delirious maps - and right now (even with pretty good gear already) im not!

Thanks alot for your response!
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 26 нояб. 2020 г., 11:42:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация