[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

This thread is not a regular guide anymore. It became a place for mirror gear showcase and mirror service posts
"

:)

4 more ES if I keep re-rolling for 100% increased ES.
is it worth it?

edit: 3 white now. I think it's done!

Congratz!

Will update post as soon as i get home.

"
phuaoyama написал:
This thread is not a regular guide anymore. It became a place for mirror gear showcase and mirror service posts

Just for your information the helm you are upset about can be done by anyone in league nothing will stop you from it.
With Harvest its not RNG. All that is required is brain and patience.

"
phuaoyama написал:

whats wrong with this? OP answers nearly all questions - even if they are so dump that i ask myself if poe is the right game for some ppl.

this build is an highend build and simply doesnt work on a budget. so its totally legit that items on a specific level are shown.
If I only was able to get one Awakened Spell Cascade at once, should I put it into the VD DD link or Desecrate link first?
Hallo! Can u tell me plz how many hits with DD and VD we have? I suppose we have 10 corspe = 6 VD + 4 DD per spellslinger proc?
IGN: Javana
"
Edeka написал:
If I only was able to get one Awakened Spell Cascade at once, should I put it into the VD DD link or Desecrate link first?

Here is the thing you will only spawn 12 Volatile Dead balls when you got 2* Awakened Spell Cascade. Just one wont bring improvement.

"
Orlog написал:
Hallo! Can u tell me plz how many hits with DD and VD we have? I suppose we have 10 corspe = 6 VD + 4 DD per spellslinger proc?

We can summon up to 12 Volatile Dead with Undertaker Skillnode and 2* Awakened Spellcascade.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 16:20:18
No leveling section?
"
arilsom написал:
No leveling section?

No, because this is not a starter build. You transition into it for end game.
any way to deal with physical reflect? i took off wave of conviction but just the frenzy-barrage attacks alone can kill me
"
juicybo написал:
any way to deal with physical reflect? i took off wave of conviction but just the frenzy-barrage attacks alone can kill me

In case of mapping: metallic (and corroded) fossil :)
Can also try to switch pantheon to "Yugul", but that doesnt help too much...
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 18:29:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация