[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Yoelikooo написал:
Hello again @zzang, all.
I managed to further improve my defenses and damage.
you can take a look at my pob...using 2 curses now.
had to give away some ES but thats fine as i have better block.

pob - https://pastebin.com/fv1j0Wvn
changes are in passive tree + some skill gems on my gloves.

this is good for league players like me. damage has improved since the addition of DD.

only thing missing is different wand with extra crit multi and boots with wnough res,es and cannot be frozen.. then i can add bottled faith.

but thats fine like this as well

"
zzang написал:
"
livejamie написал:
Did all content, thanks.

Hope you enjoy the build. I can recommend to check out the current version with Detonate Dead in addition to Volatile Dead the effeciency in clearspeed and single target damage doubled with just a few changes (Ring mod reduced herald of ash reversation and Amulet Annointment: Charisma)

Interesting change to add DD into it.

Is using Charisma + Reduced Rings better than using the helm enchant?

I think we could keep the Rings if we do that but I don't know how important the CDR is from the enchant.

We could get it CDR on Boots as well.

Thoughts?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:

Interesting change to add DD into it.

Is using Charisma + Reduced Rings better than using the helm enchant?

I think we could keep the Rings if we do that but I don't know how important the CDR is from the enchant.

We could get it CDR on Boots as well.

Thoughts?

I had this question earlier so i will copy paste the quote of my answer:

"
zzang написал:

The following is just theory assuming the next reachable CDR cap without helm enchant is 38%. (20% from Gem lvl 21 and 18% from belt):

Thats 2.75 triggers per second if no trigger is missed. With 69% CDR Cap which requires the helm enchant its 3.36 triggers per second. The difference is roughly 22% more triggers when taking 2,75 triggers/s as base which in theory results in 22% more dps.

BUT you really want the Ascendancy Essence Glutton to never miss a trigger when you are at the higher levels of CDR cap. I added some explanation in the Build section of this guide.

Now that has to be compared against 2X 70% Fire damage and Assassination Annointment. I just did this in PoB. I took my lvl 100 PoB as base changed rings and annointed assassination. The result was 938k. This is a difference of roughly ~ 17%.

On paper that means that Cooldown Recovery wins by 5% more damage. But this also means that reduced reservation enchant is a very good choice too because those 5% will not be noticeable in difference.

I might add to this that with CDR on boots you still can hit the 52% CDR cap which would replace the assumed value of 2.75 triggers per second with 3.03 triggers per second. So the CDR cap of 69% compared to 52% would be a 17% difference in total dps which means that the reduced mana enchant is equally good compared to CDR enchant if you can squeeze in CDR % on boots!
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 июня 2020 г., 9:00:37
Hey thank you for the guide! I want to try this build in the next league. I have several questions.

1. Is is a facetank build or you need to dodge the attacks yourself?

2. How about delve? How deep you can go with this?

3. What is your current DPS?

4. Which mods this build cannot do besides no regen?

I appreciate your answers!
"
elvorfindra написал:
Hey thank you for the guide! I want to try this build in the next league. I have several questions.

1. Its mostly facetank where i recommend to dodge obvious slam attacks. How about you watch one of the recordings on youtube in the video section of the guide and judge for yourself.

2. I havent tried Delve but its prorbably ~depth 800 viable. I will try to make a decent recording of delving.
Edit: Just tried a Solo Delve depth 1200 T3 Azurite Mine and it was easy game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__CZtjYEcek

Note: T3 Azurite Mines are the most common nodes and usually have a strong boss mob at the end therefore those are very good indicators if your build is viable at the showcased depth or not. You can tell if people fake out like Mathils where he usually never showcases T3 Azurites when hes selling his builds to the public doing "deep 500 delve".

3. DPS can be seen in the PoB per Detonate Dead/Volatile Dead. Keep in mind that you can have up to 60 Volatile Dead at once and multiple Corpses for Detonate Dead.

4. Elemental Reflect/Physical Reflect there is a sextant that makes you immune to reflect though if you really want to run a certain map with reflect mods.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 июня 2020 г., 11:19:00
Do you think the new Glancing Blows (double block chance and 50% damage when block) could be interesting to use in the next league ?
"
okami29 написал:
Do you think the new Glancing Blows (double block chance and 50% damage when block) could be interesting to use in the next league ?

No, because we already reaching capped attack block very easily. Spellblock could be better but its not worth taking 50% damage of blocked hits.

I think its good for low block builds and it will be amazing for Dualwielders.

"
zzang написал:
"
elvorfindra написал:

1. Its mostly facetank where i recommend to dodge obvious slam attacks. How about you watch one of the recordings on youtube in the video section of the guide and judge for yourself.

2. I havent tried Delve but its prorbably ~depth 800 viable. I will try to make a decent recording of delving.
Edit: Just tried a Solo Delve depth 1200 T3 Azurite Mine and it was easy game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__CZtjYEcek

Note: T3 Azurite Mines are the most common nodes and usually have a strong boss mob at the end therefore those are very good indicators if your build is viable at the showcased depth or not. You can tell if people fake out like Mathils where he usually never showcases T3 Azurites when hes selling his builds to the public doing "deep 500 delve".

3. DPS can be seen in the PoB per Detonate Dead/Volatile Dead. Keep in mind that you can have up to 60 Volatile Dead at once and multiple Corpses for Detonate Dead.

4. Elemental Reflect/Physical Reflect there is a sextant that makes you immune to reflect though if you really want to run a certain map with reflect mods.

You can facetank most content but high tier content. A8 Sirus and Wave 20 Simulacrum require some dodging.

Also 100% Delirious maps require a lot of moving around, unlike other builds like Whispering Ice or Ball Lightning builds that can facetank even that content.
livejamie
Do you think it could be a starter build and starting build up from Hybrid to LL later with currency?

I played some leagues ago VD and would enjoy to rejoin VD.
"
Magnamuss написал:
Do you think it could be a starter build and starting build up from Hybrid to LL later with currency?

No, i recommend to go budget lower damage life version and then switch into this build for end game.
"
zzang написал:
"
Magnamuss написал:

No, i recommend to go budget lower damage life version and then switch into this build for end game.

Thank you Sire

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация