[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Couple of questions.
1. Does volatile dead fire orb benefits from both fire damage and fire damage to spells?
2. If yes, why not using Mantra of Flames jewel. Seems like it adds a decent amount of flat damage according to pob. Seems to be a nice budget substitution for that triple crit multiplier mirror worth rare jewel. Do you consider making budget version of it?
Последняя редакция: ZerotuL. Время: 31 мая 2020 г., 14:48:13
"
ZerotuL написал:
Couple of questions.
1. Does volatile dead fire orb benefits from both fire damage and fire damage to spells?
2. If yes, why not using Mantra of Flames jewel. Seems like it adds a decent amount of flat damage according to pob. Seems to be a nice budget substitution for that triple crit multiplier mirror worth rare jewel. Do you consider making budget version of it?

1. Yes, Add X - x to fire damage or to spells works on VD and DD.

2. Mantra of Flames works but the only reason i took this jewel socket was to reach flat 10k ES with the 8% ES roll while trying to not lose damage when going for 3 other skill points instead. Im really a number fetishist when i play ES it must not be below 10k ES.
That being said you dont need to get that jewel spot at all. Here is the skills tree with same damage just a bit less ES by allocating the 3 nodes used for the jewel somewhere else (Lord of the Dead, Prodigal Perfection, Mana and Spell Damage):

https://pastebin.com/SKxHZbzC

So in essence you dont need a jewel at all. Its just if you want it best possible.

About the budget version: I took serious amount of time to go towards perfection (without reaching it). I know it would be beneficial for starters to have a "budget" version but as stated in the FAQ this build begins with roughly 20 ex and cannot be considered budget starter.
For people who can put that together it should not be a problem to figure out what to replace or which gear can have cheaper alternatives.

If you look for more minimalistic versions you can skip all the corruptions, skip bottled faith, skip the jewel, go for cheap gloves, go for rare helm with CDR enchant, Circle of Anguish Rings without expensive implicits, skip awakened gems. Trying to buy a not perfect wand and gamble with annulment orbs or crfat one yourself because Spellslinger wands got quite expensive because of popularity. Other inspiration can be gained from player profiles in this thread as we all share one thing in common we play low life ES VD + DD.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 31 мая 2020 г., 16:29:26
"
zzang написал:
"
ExsertHat76 написал:
Can you link a picture of your passives for people like me who only have an xbox one.

Is a link to normal passive tree sufficient? Because im not sure if my monitor can capture a picutre of the whole skilltree?

It doesn't have to be the whole tree. You could just take a picture of separate parts of the skill tree and upload them as is. Just do whatever is easier for you. I am fine with what you're able to link.
Update:

New Video killing AL8 Sirus in 01:49' minutes. The Videosection got updated. Video content shows its AL 8, hashtag #NoBullshit.

"
ExsertHat76 написал:

It doesn't have to be the whole tree. You could just take a picture of separate parts of the skill tree and upload them as is. Just do whatever is easier for you. I am fine with what you're able to link.

There you go mate thanks to Path of Building it was possible to cover the whole skilltree in one screenshot. What a godly tool i highly recommend it.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 1 июня 2020 г., 14:14:14
"
zzang написал:
Update:

New Video killing AL8 Sirus in 01:49' minutes. The Videosection got updated. Video content shows its AL 8, hashtag #NoBullshit.

"
ExsertHat76 написал:

There you go mate thanks to Path of Building it was possible to cover the whole skilltree in one screenshot. What a godly tool i highly recommend it.

Скрытый текст

Thank you.
Hey mate,

First of all, super solid build and I'm REALLY enjoying it(especially since vulkan update which made my crap pc actually handle it well lol).

One thing that I think would be an awesome and easy upgrade to the build is the Nature's Patience cluster Jewel. Since we spend a fair bit of time standing still it can give us up to 10% reduced damage taken and 20% chance to deal double damage.....it's pretty huge I think. Also the downside of vines reducing movement speed is instantly removed when you use dash, so really no downside. If you haven't tried it out you should...seems to fit this perfectly
Последняя редакция: Codiak324. Время: 3 июня 2020 г., 2:00:11
"
Codiak324 написал:
Hey mate,

First of all, super solid build and I'm REALLY enjoying it(especially since vulkan update which made my crap pc actually handle it well lol).

One thing that I think would be an awesome and easy upgrade to the build is the Nature's Patience cluster Jewel. Since we spend a fair bit of time standing still it can give us up to 10% reduced damage taken and 20% chance to deal double damage.....it's pretty huge I think. Also the downside of vines reducing movement speed is instantly removed when you use dash, so really no downside. If you haven't tried it out you should...seems to fit this perfectly

This is a great idea i seriously need to try this one out! Thank you for the contribution i will write back if it works well after testing.
Hi, I'm currently leveling this one in Delirium, feels great so far.

One question, are we taking the Righteous Army wheel just to get to Spiritual Aid for those minion damage increases and 1% ES regen?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
zzang написал:
"
Codiak324 написал:
Hey mate,

This is a great idea i seriously need to try this one out! Thank you for the contribution i will write back if it works well after testing.

I've tried it a bit and it seems good, but my build is very budget compared to yours and I'd love to hear how it performs at the top end. Let me know!
"
Jadran написал:
Hi, I'm currently leveling this one in Delirium, feels great so far.

One question, are we taking the Righteous Army wheel just to get to Spiritual Aid for those minion damage increases and 1% ES regen?

Yes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация