[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zzang написал:
Some build update guys small change big effect

I changed my 4 medium cluster jewels from
Stalwart Commander / First Among Equals to:
Stalwart Commander / Replenishing Presence

For 4% increased ES Regen which equals 600 ES regen/s with no downside.

I hate you!
I just perfectly balanced my resissts for wise-oak with the clusters and now this xDDD
Dude what do you think about "Glancing blow"=Its doubled our block and also take only 65% from block/Im think about to take this one/and change it from Charisma/You not think about this?Its give a lot of Saves and you can tank all content.
"
ViniVeg написал:
Dude what do you think about "Glancing blow"=Its doubled our block and also take only 65% from block/Im think about to take this one/and change it from Charisma/You not think about this?Its give a lot of Saves and you can tank all content.

But how do you make up for the loss of charismas reduced mana reserve?
If you cant, you wont be able to run all auras/spellslingers without it...

It's not "only" 65% dmg - that mod is a disadvantage and not an advantage!
It means: causing block to only prevent 35% of the blocked hit's damage!
It can be good in some contexts like when using recover %life/es on block...
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 19:38:31
"
SenderHoN написал:
Why do we need 82% cdr when at 80% cdr both pob and in game say that my desecrate/vd/dd have a .33 sec cd?

No idea, my PoB says i need 82%.
I checked ingame when i use lvl 20 Spellslinger gem the cooldown stays at 0.33 for some reason but when i drop a gem level of Spellslinger in PoB i down to 0.37s.

So no idea whos right the tooltip ingame often has errors or is misleading. Since we go for +1 all gem levels on Wand as this benefits all our auras and damage and ES as well this should not matter much we will have 82% anyway and will be 100% safe.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 9 февр. 2021 г., 2:57:21
Which items are needed to make this build feel smooth? I have the amulet, helm enchant, and both rings. I do SSF and want to move to a stronger build. Is there anything else required to get this build to do T16/awakened 8?
Hey everyone, i'm planning to switch to this build. I have roughly 40ex, what content will I be able to do?
This steps right for 20/20/3?
1. I need craft essence 30% more elemental damage mod and Annul all other prefix and suffix? On Shaper+Elder 84ilvl base.
2. Then need craft cold res and Aug Cold for try get Hypothermia. (and remove craft cold res after get it). If failed - start at step 1?
3. Aug / Remove+add Crit for 3% spell crit.
4. Craft suffix cannot be changed.
5. Aug / Remove+add Influence until i have Concentrated Effect. (this is the most random moment?)
6. Aug / Remove+add Defences for ES
7. Craft Jun +1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
"
GaikotsuSova написал:
This steps right for 20/20/3?
1. I need craft essence 30% more elemental damage mod and Annul all other prefix and suffix? On Shaper+Elder 84ilvl base.
2. Then need craft cold res and Aug Cold for try get Hypothermia. (and remove craft cold res after get it). If failed - start at step 1?
3. Aug / Remove+add Crit for 3% spell crit.
4. Craft suffix cannot be changed.
5. Aug / Remove+add Influence until i have Concentrated Effect. (this is the most random moment?)
6. Aug / Remove+add Defences for ES
7. Craft Jun +1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems

Seems accurate.
Another approach, depending on the cost of add/remove influence via harvest in league cost, you could use essense to add 30% more elemental + concentrated effect.
or once you have suffix done, use reforge keeping suffix (harvest craft)
Srry mate can you help me to improve or change something in my build???Im die a lot of time>and not correctly undestand why/When have same items like you.... Maybe im Loose something?This my POB plz if you have time check it and help me...https://pastebin.com/9TeeWcui
"
ViniVeg написал:
Srry mate can you help me to improve or change something in my build???Im die a lot of time>and not correctly undestand why/When have same items like you.... Maybe im Loose something?This my POB plz if you have time check it and help me...https://pastebin.com/9TeeWcui

Not sure if something wrong in your POB, but your resistances are not capped.

Is the rotgut + doedre's elixer consistent enough in combat?

Nothing will be better than a balanced all res with wise oak for damage reduction

Последняя редакция: IrishRoyal. Время: 9 февр. 2021 г., 6:59:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация