[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
MarvixYo написал:
"

The grind is over.
Just need to rem/add def and get some more white sockets.

How did you crafted, would please explain it step by step, I read the faq but it is too short .. now I have

and

would please .. step by step

Since 30% more elemental damage is a essence mod and there is no way you can roll it by harvest/chaos/ex..., you can not craft that 25/25/4 super god helm in normal way (creat T0 mod, then combine them by awakened orb)
The only way you can make it is to :
1. Craft essence 30% more elemental damage mod in shaper/elder combined base, remove shits until only 30% more elemental damage mod lefts in suffix.
2. Craft cold res, then Aug cold and hope it hits Hypo ilv 20.
3. Change cold res to lightning or fire res, remove it.
4. Aug an random influence to prepare for maven orb.
5. Slam marven orb and hope it hits lv25 Hypo support. You have 50% chance to get it. If it dont, back to step 2
6. Aug/remove/aug crit until 3% spell crit.
7. Aug an random influence to prepare for maven orb.
8. Slam marven orb and hope it hits 4% spell crit.
If it removes 3% crit, re-add it and slam other maven orb.
If it removes lv 25 Hypo, welcome back to step 1.
9. Craft suffix cannot be changed.
10. Aug/remove/add influence mod, or metacraft until lv 20 concen support.
11. Aug an random influence in prefix to prepare for maven orb.
12. Slam marven orb and hope it hits lv25 concen support. You have 50% chance to hit it. If it dont, back to step 10
13. Harvest for T1 ES.

Too many "until" and "hope", requires tons of ex. I recommend you better not try to craft it in ritual league.

P/S : Sorry if my bad English makes any inconvenience.
Последняя редакция: phuaoyama. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 5:49:52
"
phuaoyama написал:

Too many "until" and "hope", requires tons of ex. I recommend you better not try to craft it in ritual league.

The normal 20/20/3 helm is easily done. The maven mod helm is roughly 10% total dps more. I recommend to get the normal 20/20/3 helm in a league as its easily craftable and best in slot if we disregard maven mods.

I checked your helm mate you could get major dps gains by crafting the 20/20/3 version. Your current one barely provides anything useful.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 3:31:38
"
zzang написал:
"
phuaoyama написал:

The normal 20/20/3 helm is easily done. The maven mod helm is roughly 10% total dps more. I recommend to get the normal 20/20/3 helm in a league as its easily craftable and best in slot if we disregard maven mods.

I checked your helm mate you could get major dps gains by crafting the 20/20/3 version. Your current one barely provides anything useful.

My idea is to build in a difference version around 30% cdr enchantment. I am on my way to craft other helm with 7% mana reserved and 12% -pen.

Then i can have some other choice (like anoil Tranquility or run concentrated support ...)
i had max block and recovery on block atm, and with a little more min-max gear, i hope i can make 30% cdr enchantment work again.
Attualy, i dont like 15% mana/concen/hypo helm + all in damage very much. Feel it lacks of defence and QoL than my version.
Последняя редакция: phuaoyama. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 5:20:01
"
phuaoyama написал:
"
MarvixYo написал:
"

The grind is over.
Just need to rem/add def and get some more white sockets.

How did you crafted, would please explain it step by step, I read the faq but it is too short .. now I have

and

would please .. step by step

Since 30% more elemental damage is a essence mod and there is no way you can roll it by harvest/chaos/ex..., you can not craft that 25/25/4 super god helm in normal way (creat T0 mod, then combine them by awakened orb)
The only way you can make it is to :
1. Craft essence 30% more elemental damage mod in shaper/elder combined base, remove shits until only 30% more elemental damage mod lefts in suffix.
2. Craft cold res, then Aug cold and hope it hits Hypo ilv 20.
3. Change cold res to lightning or fire res, remove it.
4. Aug an random influence to prepare for maven orb.
5. Slam marven orb and hope it hits lv25 Hypo support. You have 50% change to get it. If it dont, back to step 2
6. Aug/remove/aug crit until 3% spell crit.
7. Aug an random influence to prepare for maven orb.
8. Slam marven orb and hope it hits 4% spell crit.
If it removes 3% crit, re-add it and slam other maven orb.
If it removes lv 25 Hypo, welcome back to step 1.
9. Craft suffix cannot be changed.
10. Aug/remove/add influence mod, or metacraft until lv 20 concen support.
11. Aug an random influence in prefix to prepare for maven orb.
12. Slam marven orb and hope it hits lv25 concen support. You have 50% change to hit it. If it dont, back to step 10
13. Harvest for T1 ES.

Thanks a lot ... very helpful, better to place this if the first page.
"
zzang написал:
"
phuaoyama написал:

I don't like to start from zero, I will make in STD ... but I need to find how to get in harvest from StD, I heard that harvest in core now, so I can get it STD ... right?
"
phuaoyama написал:

My idea is to build in a difference version around 30% cdr enchantment. I am on my way to craft other helm with 7% mana reserved and 12% -pen.

Then i can have some other choice (like anoil Tranquility or run concentrated support ...)
i had max block and recovery on block atm, and with a little more min-max gear, i hope i can make 30% cdr enchantment work again.
Attualy, i dont like 15% mana/concen/hypo helm + all in damage very much. Feel it lacks of defence and QoL than my version.

As i see it the only difference is 5% ES on Block for the price of much lower dps. And did i see right no Herald of Ash/Anguish rings?
On top comes that the 30% CDR enchantment is useless since we hit the next CDR cap with Maven Boots. On top our new belt provides us with flask charges on crit which is huge quality of life.
I dont see any benefits in your setup other than 5% ES on block. Headhunter is not necessary at all.
I would understand if u had like 10-20% less dps for trade off with 5% ES on block but to me it looks like 60-80% less dps and rather lowish Energy Shield below 8k ES plus only ~ 1k ES regen instead of 2k.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 6:17:26
"
MarvixYo написал:
"
zzang написал:
"
phuaoyama написал:

I don't like to start from zero, I will make in STD ... but I need to find how to get in harvest from StD, I heard that harvest in core now, so I can get it STD ... right?

yep! harvest has a 5% chance to appear in a map.
"
zzang написал:
"
phuaoyama написал:

As i see it the only difference is 5% ES on Block for the price of much lower dps. And did i see right no Herald of Ash/Anguish rings?
On top comes that the 30% CDR enchantment is useless since we hit the next CDR cap with Maven Boots. On top our new belt provides us with flask charges on crit which is huge quality of life.
I dont see any benefits in your setup other than 5% ES on block. Headhunter is not necessary at all.
I would understand if u had like 10-20% less dps for trade off with 5% ES on block but to me it looks like 60-80% less dps and rather lowish Energy Shield below 8k ES plus only ~ 1k ES regen instead of 2k.

Yeah, HH is not necessary in my build. I can replace it any time with a 20% cdr belt, then i can hit 103% cdr and ~9k ES easily.
I know my dps may be low in term of numbers, but it is instant dps, no requires to hit target with frenzy and apply curse on them to reach maximum dps, which can not always be maintained in reality. So i think my dps is only 30% less.
Even with HH i can delete sirus 9 in a few second, immortal in simulacrum with 5 - 6 stacks (havent tried without HH yet but i think everything would work well) and feel no trouble.
"
phuaoyama написал:

I know my dps may be low in term of numbers, but it is instant dps, no requires to hit target with frenzy and apply curse on them to reach maximum dps, which can not always be maintained in reality. So i think my dps is only 30% less.
Even with HH i can delete sirus 9 in a few second, immortal in simulacrum with 5 - 6 stacks (havent tried without HH yet but i think everything would work well) and feel no trouble.

I dont know about 30% less dps is very generous. No Anguish rings no Herald of Ash next cdr cap is roughly 10% damage in trade of losing so much damage you cant run HoA. Trash mobs die instantly and for bosses my Frenzy charges and curses are instantly there when i need them.

So your dps is rounded up with everything ticked on 500k against AL9 Sirus vs my current one 3.5 mil. Is roughly 80% less dps.
The question is can you even run T19 100% delirious with so low DPS? Because i designed the build that is supposed to run hardest content in the game.

Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 февр. 2021 г., 7:32:10
Loving this build, I still have a long way to go though.

I have a question about awakened spell cascade if I may. Why do you use it with desecrate?

Maximum spawned corpses should be 12 with undertaker. To my understanding a normal spell cascade should spawn all these corpses with desecrate, with five corpses on the targeted spot and another five infront of and five behind the targeted spot. Why use awakened spell cascade? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация