[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Got a alot of items for this build for sale in STANDARD (not rituals!)
Prices can be negotiated, especially if you buy more than one.

IGN: @TheTruePerfection

Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 6:46:11
"
Bluestone1986 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
VigorDracul написал:
"
Bluestone1986 написал:
Hey there, i like this Build and spend much ex in it, but what could i do to boost my Damage, and sustain? I only do maybe 20% of ur Damage, have 7,3k Energy shield, i really must pay much attention to dont die in t16 maps. It is not exact the same gear that u use, but i think im near on it.

And i know, the gloves and boots can be very strong, but have no experience in crafting, and im still farming for the "Cannot be Frozen" craft for my boots.

Скрытый текст

https://pastebin.com/XTVW8Q5a

Hi,

just some quick info. The helmet makes a big difference.

You dont have the 66% CDR so try to get some on the boots.

You have wave of conviction in your chestpiece wich might not be a good idea. I would put it in the wand. You have 2 curses sitting in the wand but I dont see you having "Whispers of doom" or any other source that lets you use 2 curses. (maybe I missed something).

You are using 2 detonate dead gems. One in the helemt and one in the chest. I see no reason for this either.

You are using "Inspiration" in your frenzy setup wich doesnt make much sense as frenzy is not our damage source.

You are using 2 discipline gems. One in the shield (good) and one in the boot. I have no idea why.

A higher level would help you get a second cluster wich would help a lot, too.

So there is a lot different from what is suggested in the original setup. Maybe you have a bigger plan behind all this that I miss or you should stick closer to the original build.

The second DD abd Discipline are vaal gems. What should i Put in my Cheat instead the Wave gem? And instead using Inspiration i can use what?

Vaal gems have both abilities, the normal one and the vaal one you dont need both versions. Just use the vaal one and you have both skills.

Chest: Remove wave of conviction and combustion and put in spell cascade and elemental focus.

Gloves: Remove the Inspiration and put in the combustion.
Последняя редакция: VigorDracul. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 5:50:28
Selling a decent set for this build around 30/50ex in ritual league
If you wanna buy it or have more info about it write me ingame

IGN : QuinsBottomLeftTree
How in the Carmen sandiago do you get max block, I can’t figure it out, please help
"
roezee написал:
How in the Carmen sandiago do you get max block, I can’t figure it out, please help

You need to fit divergent tempest shield somewhere, but I don't know where!
"
roezee написал:

You will miss roughly 14 Block and 10 Spellblock in league you can offset 4 block/spell block by going for divergent tempest shield. Maybe skipping an additional curse this could safe up 2 gems additionally you could use Enduring Cry for Enduring Charges and Recovery or Desecrate (i think divergent) for Crush Claw spectres providing some more damage due to their live values.

Optionally you could spec for 4% more block on skilltree on the shield cluster on the right. As im on mobile i cant check the name of the skill wheel.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 9:58:18
I just got my second Circle of Anguish, lost a lot of res but using Wise Oak now. How much dps does the second one add?
I've been stuck on step 3 of wand crafting for 24 sets of jagged/corroded/shuddering/metallic. CraftOfExile says it should be 50%, do we know if something maybe changed? Seems like I'm always rolling only suffixes and maybe 1 extra prefix, which is never +1 spells... costing me a ton.

I did start with Essence of Anger fracture flat fire damage instead of %fire damage, does that matter? I used this method in Harvest and figured it would still work =/
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 10:34:52
"
Bonerfleximus написал:
I've been stuck on step 3 of wand crafting for 24 sets of jagged/corroded/shuddering/metallic. CraftOfExile says it should be 50%, do we know if something maybe changed? Seems like I'm always rolling only suffixes and maybe 1 extra prefix, which is never +1 spells... costing me a ton.

I did start with Essence of Anger fracture flat fire damage instead of %fire damage, does that matter? I used this method in Harvest and figured it would still work =/

It's just a pure unluck, unless your wand has a wrong ilvl.
"
dtx1212 написал:

It's just a pure unluck, unless your wand has a wrong ilvl.

Thanks wand is 79 so guess I'll keep trying. I'm wondering if maybe it's required to fracture either fire/spell damage or +1 spell skills, since they're the only two mod groups this fossil combo can roll its impossible to hit 3 prefixes. Will report back if I go another 24 without hitting, since anyone else starting with Essence of Anger fracture would get boned by this if it's true.
Последняя редакция: Bonerfleximus. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 12:07:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация