[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

is this still playable/up to date in ultimatum?
"
omgomgomg100 написал:
is this still playable/up to date in ultimatum?

Build is up to date and playable BUT you wont probably wont achieve the gear to feel good with this build in patch 3.14.
My recommendation if you are new to the game is to go life based Miners they absolutley destroy Ultimatum on budget.
Hey! Thanks for the answer, i am indeed new to PoE and have been playing for a week now, is there any link for the life based miner that is beginner friendly?
Hi everyone.

I've been following this post for a while now as I played VD/DD last league, but tried to min/max a life based version, and made some borderline mirror worthy gear too. Firstly id like to say your guide is amazing and I appreciate all the hard work that's gone in to it.

I have a question regarding CDR, now I've read a lot on it, and found a good post showing all the threshold levels for the APS. Ok so I understand that part, what I want to know is where do u take you APS readings from......my thought was that it would come from your trigger ability's right so 'frenzy' now when I check that in game it says 1.5aps when I do nothing, when I use frenzy once it will be around 1.8aps, if I hold frenzy down it ramps over 3.7aps. POB shows frenzy "attack rate" at 2.24aps.

I just want to understand how to read my APS and know how I go about increasing and decreasing, to optimize it.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Jordy
"
Jordy_411 написал:
Hi everyone.

I've been following this post for a while now as I played VD/DD last league, but tried to min/max a life based version, and made some borderline mirror worthy gear too. Firstly id like to say your guide is amazing and I appreciate all the hard work that's gone in to it.

I have a question regarding CDR, now I've read a lot on it, and found a good post showing all the threshold levels for the APS. Ok so I understand that part, what I want to know is where do u take you APS readings from......my thought was that it would come from your trigger ability's right so 'frenzy' now when I check that in game it says 1.5aps when I do nothing, when I use frenzy once it will be around 1.8aps, if I hold frenzy down it ramps over 3.7aps. POB shows frenzy "attack rate" at 2.24aps.

I just want to understand how to read my APS and know how I go about increasing and decreasing, to optimize it.

Thanks

Jordy

First off i recommend you to play ES version it has roughly 8 times the DPS and more ES as raw HP.

Regarding attack speed i have found 5 aps in PoB to be a good threshold with frenzy + barrage support for constant triggering at 82% CDR.

Your attack speed varies for temporary buffs like Tailwind, Onslaught from Flask and Corpse Pact. Other potential buffs could modify attack speed as well.
Realistically the uptime of Onslaught, potential Tailwind and Corpse Pact is 100% of the time. So my recommendation is to tick them on in PoB as long as you have them.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 5 мая 2021 г., 7:09:12
"
zzang написал:
"
Jordy_411 написал:
Hi everyone.

Thanks

Jordy

First off i recommend you to play ES version it has roughly 8 times the DPS and more ES as raw HP.

Regarding attack speed i have found 5 aps in PoB to be a good threshold with frenzy + barrage support for constant triggering at 82% CDR.

Your attack speed varies for temporary buffs like Tailwind, Onslaught from Flask and Corpse Pact. Other potential buffs could modify attack speed as well.
Realistically the uptime of Onslaught, potential Tailwind and Corpse Pact is 100% of the time. So my recommendation is to tick them on in PoB as long as you have them.

This League Im playing ES build and currently lvl 98.

5 APS seems really high, the forum listed recommends 3.03 APS at 82% CDR.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

Currently I have only 60% CDR myself Im yet to get CDR on boots, and change over my leather CDR belt to crystal. And also need another awakened spell cascade for desecrate.

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/7EMBPgPV

I see now u can get CDR on eye jewels at 3% , is there potential now to push the CDR boundary further maybe.
Next CDR is not possible for us at 103%.
As i said from experience with Barrage support for me 5 aps is the sweet spot.
That is why i recommend and use a 1.5 aps wand. Maybe can make it feel good with less aps i dont know i recommend testing yourself.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 6 мая 2021 г., 5:55:42
Thanks for the info, another question, is there a way to kill uber atziri with this build.
"
Jordy_411 написал:
Thanks for the info, another question, is there a way to kill uber atziri with this build.

Yes, temprorary equip Sibyl's Lament and Soul of Yogul should do the job.

Another option is to unequip VD and just use DD for her non-mirror clone.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 6:53:42
Anyone knows if a (legacy) item quantity support gem works with this setup if i replace flamability (in the 6-link) for it?
Or does the item quant support need to be linked to the spells that actually deal the damage (VD/DD) and therefor i would need to replace spellslinger or spell cascade in the 4-linked helmet?

Cuz then id guess the build is not gonna work.... and i couldnt use the item quant :-(

edit:
okay, from what i understand, id really have to link the quant support gem to VD and DD...and since thats in the 4-link SS and spell cascade, i could only remove spell cascade what would lead to a maaaassive dps loss...

Im farming T1 100% deli maps in standard (I fractured loads of them be4 the patch ruined the fractured fossil...) I could easily forgo some damage, but skipping spell cascade would be too much dmg loss...

Too bad, id really like to boost my item quant for farming :-(

Any ideas?

edit2:

After running 3 maps i gotta say its not as bad as the numbers might imply! Clear speed suffered a bit ofc, but still easily farmable :-)

Still open for any ideas on improving the item quant further ofc :)
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 10 мая 2021 г., 7:53:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация