[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I got a 91 Occultists i wanna re-roll into this and about 35-40 ex to invest to the build , but i honestly dont know where to start as i never played a build of this kind before.
Which pob do i take?
Where do i start and what items do i get first
Also what items are the most important to get before even investing into other items?

My apologies if this seems a bit annoying.
"
ryan_MD написал:
I got a 91 Occultists i wanna re-roll into this and about 35-40 ex to invest to the build , but i honestly dont know where to start as i never played a build of this kind before.
Which pob do i take?
Where do i start and what items do i get first
Also what items are the most important to get before even investing into other items?

My apologies if this seems a bit annoying.

The absolute minimum is shavs 6 link, Inward eye helmet with reservation enchant, 2 anguish rings with herald of ash and a good wand. And of course the cluster jewels which are gonna be hard to get in patch 3.14
Also the tripple crit/ES basic jewels will be hard in patch.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 15 мая 2021 г., 14:21:15
Im sitting at about 7k ES in Ultimatum. T16s are fairly safe as long as i roll off a bunch of "bad" mods. Some bosses are a struggle, some are a cake walk. (Ive been struggling with Sirus mostly because im not familiar with the fight, but A6 conquerors were a breeze)

Im not really sure the best route to take my build to try to get a little tankier.

The ES Jewels would probably be my best option, along with a Watchers Eye. I've got both thaumophage nodes allocated, but i'm honestly not sure if that's even helping with my leech? or if id be leech capped without it? I specced down into Soul Thief from Zzang's original build, even though it wasn't in Rejolt's
Последняя редакция: broknpieces. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 13:14:23
This my 1st league coming back from 2014, swapped from a 150ex+ cold carrion build to this. Absolutely loved it :D

The tankiness and DPS increase for the same price is so worth it.
Currency Rate [IMPORTANT]

18 chaos = 1 exalt = 6gcp
Only accepting these 3 types of currencies. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hello,
i am impressed by the build and i love the mechanics of it, totally.

i had a cycloner and i did not like it at all, so i sold my cycloners stuff and invested in this.

nothing is a problem except for ultimatums. Is anybody having problems with ultimatums?

could you please check the build and tell me what should i fix?

i am totally aware that freezes and chills might be that problem we are talking about ... but how to get out of this problem on budget? :-/

thank for reply

my current build: https://pastebin.com/cw22MuUa

Lightekk - criticism for free
Hey, I'm trying to go for this build this league and I'm not sure why my boss damage is so low. I have 30+ exalt in gear yet I feel extremely underwhelming on bosses like the shaper. Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/k4SXzceU
Advice would be appreciated.
"
lightekk написал:

i am totally aware that freezes and chills might be that problem we are talking about ... but how to get out of this problem on budget? :-/

As long as your boots have the resists you need and good ES then just bench craft "cannot be frozen". It's a prefix so after you get your %ES and +ES you are golden!

p.s. Cooldown is the most important of them all...
I really need to work on these crap boots...
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Well, this explains so much. My lvl 99 VD build was built about 11 months ago & it used to rip sirus quite easily, now it seems i been hit hard. Now only do 26k dps from what the PoB is showing. Think i'll stay with my carrion Golem build for a while. Sad, as i loved my build :(
"
Eag1e написал:
Well, this explains so much. My lvl 99 VD build was built about 11 months ago & it used to rip sirus quite easily, now it seems i been hit hard. Now only do 26k dps from what the PoB is showing. Think i'll stay with my carrion Golem build for a while. Sad, as i loved my build :(

I guess your playing in standard when you say its 11 months old, right?
The build is still very good in standard (presuming you can afford the key items, that is...)
Why don't you use spectres to scale the DD corpse damage since that's the main damage component of Detonate Dead? Why only scale the spell damage?
Последняя редакция: Hebi_. Время: 28 июня 2021 г., 16:39:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация