[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
ZerotuL написал:
*exhales tiredness* Saving this build is exhausting. Rebuild my tree, bought similar helmet.
Now for some reason i lack mana. Now i have 52 left and this is with clarity lvl2. It will reserve all of it in few lvl ups.
TS's POB says that both spellslingers reserve 85% when mine says 98%. There is something i definitely miss.

If someone in the mood to take a look at my POB to find a root of the problem, you have my thanks

https://pastebin.com/Y91zz4L0

My friend you miss the mandatory helm enchantment to reduce Spellslinger Mana Reservation by 15%.
Currently i feel this build is dead. It does not live up to its investment anymore.
Sure it does deal some damage in t16 maps but that was not the purpose when i initially designed the build and invested quite some Harvest time into it. In other words the build lies below my expectations due to the mana changes which were not rational for Spellslinger as the Spellslinger gem already reserves mana and is affected by the Multipliers. The changes to the Dash Cooldown arent very cool for this build either.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 16:43:17
dk.For me it's steel feels totaly fine.
Im on budget from Ultimatum without the helmet and pricly wand.
Tried 3.15 on std.Didn't even care to optimise, just changed Conc for Clarity and steel afk t:16 and A:9 Sirus defless.
Dont think it's expensive for LL build and 1 button gameplay.Just not sure is it possible to league start with spellslinger any more.+ Trigger Scocketed Spell now have 150% more cost.

btw,from ggg
Скрытый текст

Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

Последняя редакция: ScottEvill. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 19:14:55
"
ScottEvill написал:
dk.For me it's steel feels totaly fine.
Im on budget from Ultimatum without the helmet and pricly wand.
Tried 3.15 on std.Didn't even care to optimise, just changed Conc for Clarity and steel afk t:16 and A:9 Sirus defless.
Dont think it's expensive for LL build and 1 button gameplay.Just not sure is it possible to league start with spellslinger any more.+ Trigger Scocketed Spell now have 150% more cost.

btw,from ggg
Скрытый текст

Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them. While this will ease the impact on your mana by a moderate amount, the goal is still that mana matters a lot more than it did before.

I originally designed this build to reliably farm t19 100%. AL9 Sirus is a joke in comparison. Sirus in my opinion is like the bare minimum requirement for a build to be considered viable at all.
And yes its super expensive dont know where you come from but helm mirrored like 8 times, Wand 3 times. My belt mirrored 2 times. Even my gloves and boots got mirror service a bit hard to understand but i dont deny people if they ask :)
Yeah each tripple crit multi cobalt jewel is like 60ex, the cluster jewels a fortune the tripple watchers eye... you get the pciture.
Basically this build after Harvest is full mirror tier and still struggles to reach my expectations.
I think if those mana changes dont exclude spellslinger to cost mana additionally to its reservation cost i consider this build to be discontinuned.

By the way you are playing a five link. I think its better to use a 6 link damage multiplier now than running a 5 link with vd/dd.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 2:33:23
"

My friend you miss the mandatory helm enchantment to reduce Spellslinger Mana Reservation by 15%.

Oh my...always a detail that slips my mind. Thanks.
"
Currently i feel this build is dead. It does not live up to its investment anymore.

Can't agree more. It survived previous nerfs pretty well, with some minor changes and little investment and still managed to carry throug A9 with ease. Now i have invested about 80 ex to somewhat repair it and still doesn't feel even half as good.

Последняя редакция: ZerotuL. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 8:03:45
Multipliers were fixed, with enough mana nodes you can sustain the mana cost of slinger.

However for the amount of currency the gear costs I don't think it's worth building this.

The damage is pretty low for investment

Edit : Tested a bunch today, its viable with the support changes if you reach for some mana nodes. Also though to use Dream Fragments instead of another DPS ring so you can roll MS on boots to offfset the retarded MS changes this league. It also fixes the mana regen issues

Its just not enough damage per investment that you put into this build, it still works but would not reccomend.
Последняя редакция: rejolt. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 12:08:47
Thanks for the 3.15 gem/tree changes, everything is working great!

I ran this build on 103% cdr for the longest time and now I'm forced to use the mana reserved enchant. Currently all the way down to 66% cdr point, but am happy to have something to build towards again. I just did a juiced t16 minotaur map with ease. The extra 7 points into mana/mana regen really help (ARCANE WILL AND INSIGHTFULNESS), I don't even need a mana flask. I took the 7 points out of my shield block nodes. QoL for defence.

Is everyone using frenzy? I find myself never using the skill. I use culling strike with barrage.

Overall, I'm just happy I can continue to play my char on standard :)

"
rejolt написал:
Its just not enough damage per investment that you put into this build, it still works but would not reccomend.
Последняя редакция: anderted318. Время: 28 июля 2021 г., 18:05:10
In case anyone giving up this build and wants to sell their stuff:
Im looking for a good legacy Circle of anguish with Arcane Surge implicit

It should be as good as or close to this one:
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 31 июля 2021 г., 9:30:04
sadly the best I have is this
"
sadly the best I have is this

sexy implicits....sadly i couldnt work with the lower reduction :(
Best build that was ever created. Love you Zzang.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация