[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

What about an enduring mana flask instead of the diamond one?

Edit: nvm, I guess it's not going to work considering how high manacost is for each spell.
Последняя редакция: dtx1212. Время: 22 июля 2021 г., 14:46:25
I have two options planned out but i need to test them after patch. Stay tuned.
"
zzang написал:
I have two options planned out but i need to test them after patch. Stay tuned.

Good luck mate, if anyone can figure this out it's you!

This was my favorite "go-to" build...even after a few nerfs. Just liked the playstyle!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Alright guys a heads-up.

First the good news: Build survived.

Bad news: Lost a metric fuckton of dps (like roughly 70%). Basically without Harvest gear its unplayable in league.

Details:

- Drop Detonate Dead and replace it with Divergent Inspiration in helm if possible lvl 21/23 every % reduced cost matters now.
- Need maximum level of clarity/vaal clarity in chest (in my case thats lvl 24).
- Vaal Clarity is especially good for spamming before boss spawns.
Since Awakened Hextouch not allow additional curse at lvl 5 anymore we drop a curse from chest which makes room for clarity.
- Arcane Surge from Ring or Gem.
- Essence Glutton is 100% mandatory.
- The rest of the mana hungry build is covered by a bunch of mana nodes see new updated PoB in the build section.
- I made a demonstration shaper video of new dps in 3.15. Last phase of shaper is with full dps potential you can see for reference to get a rough idea of dps.
- Its probably not the most optimal at the moment and im glad if community members can share their ideas for further improvements.

For those who followed this build and gone through the natural harvest of two patches and want to play this build again in standard - Enjyo!

Before anyone asks: No, the current version is 100% not league viable in my opinion because the required critical mass of high end items is way too much for league.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 6:39:49
I made the suggested changes and yes, the build still works in standard!
TBH, it doesnt even feel like 70% dps-loss but mb thats just cuz the damage was so thru the roof before, lol

In the new shaper video you are using coralitos flask over bottled faith - is it superior now that consecrated ground got nerfed?

And what do you think is the best bottle enchantment on cinderswallow urn and why?

Oha and since legacy circle of Anguish with decent stats AND Arcane Surge are hard to find - what gem would you replace if you had to use Arcane Surge (gem version)?
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 7:58:17
"
Etralis написал:
I made the suggested changes and yes, the build still works in standard!
TBH, it doesnt even feel like 70% dps-loss but mb thats just cuz the damage was so thru the roof before, lol

In the new shaper video you are using coralitos flask over bottled faith - is it superior now that consecrated ground got nerfed?

And what do you think is the best bottle enchantment on cinderswallow urn and why?

Oha and since legacy circle of Anguish with decent stats AND Arcane Surge are hard to find - what gem would you replace if you had to use Arcane Surge (gem version)?

Its just a Diamond Flask with Skin transfer to look nice. Bottled Faith is pretty hard now with its 40 of 60 charges usage but i dont know if there is a better flask for bossing.

About enchantments no idea. Havent thought about it yet still fixing my builds. My worry child is my Phys Cyclone build that is super dead it didnt survived the patch.

Edit:
Currently i only see the option to drop second wind from dash havent found a gem socket allocation that works otherwise.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 8:39:24
Oh lol, its just a skin ...
I was getting really confused, since Coralitos would be totally messing up with the crit mechanics, haha xD
*exhales tiredness* Saving this build is exhausting. Rebuild my tree, bought similar helmet.
Now for some reason i lack mana. Now i have 52 left and this is with clarity lvl2. It will reserve all of it in few lvl ups.
TS's POB says that both spellslingers reserve 85% when mine says 98%. There is something i definitely miss.

If someone in the mood to take a look at my POB to find a root of the problem, you have my thanks

https://pastebin.com/Y91zz4L0

I coudlnt take the time to look at your pob, but did you replace Detonate Dead with Divergent Inspiration Support?
"
Etralis написал:
I coudlnt take the time to look at your pob, but did you replace Detonate Dead with Divergent Inspiration Support?

Well i had no DD in the first place, i played it through Hypo gem previously.
Yeah helmet is VD-divergent inspiration-SS-awakened spell cascade and hypo and conc from helmet.
Последняя редакция: ZerotuL. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 14:32:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация