[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

second time this league I play LL VD Necro, somebody got improvements for me? got like 500ex sitting in stash

hi, I love your build. I just have some question about the helm enchant and boots.

Do I really need to get the helm enchant to start your build or i can just use the helm first?

I tried so hard to find a boot that u r wearing but unlucky. do i really need can not be frozen and chilled to start build right now or i can use %increased energy shield instead? I just play this game and dont even know about crafting thing
and i am lvl 89 right now should i wait for couple lvl to try your build?

ok I did the up with the shavronne +1 to the gems and +2 to the auras if I can fit the resistances I thought to put elusive and tailwind but it's not easy, let's see what do I have 80 ex to improve it, one last thing the pantheon?
What's the best 2 mods for our Watcher's eye? I don't think I can ever afford 3 mods nor I see anyone selling at least at the moment.
Hi Zzang, I have a question about your gear.
Did you have a rumi concoction and energy from within jewel that a legacy version isn't it because i cant find them in poe trade and
How did you get it?

Thank
"
superbing написал:
Did you have a rumi concoction and energy from within jewel that a legacy version isn't it because i cant find them in poe trade and
How did you get it?

Thank

His char is in standard...so yeah i guess
"
What's the best 2 mods for our Watcher's eye? I don't think I can ever afford 3 mods nor I see anyone selling at least at the moment.

Depends what you are missing in your build.
Any discipline mod is good if you need defences. Zealotry ES leech speed is good too.
For offence, Zealotry mods, Anger (pen and fire dmg)

Hello Guys i uploaded new Simulacrum Wave 20 Video with Kosis inside (insta deletion) and side condition: No moving.

Will reply later to questions i need to record a few other videos with other build.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 13:43:08
"
MQueen написал:
hi, I love your build. I just have some question about the helm enchant and boots.

Do I really need to get the helm enchant to start your build or i can just use the helm first?

I tried so hard to find a boot that u r wearing but unlucky. do i really need can not be frozen and chilled to start build right now or i can use %increased energy shield instead? I just play this game and dont even know about crafting thing

Spellslinger Enchant for CDR is highly desirable i did a FAQ point regarding this question. I recommend to check it out and if further questions regarding helm just ask!

About boots: You can craft Cannot be Frozen Prefix yourself i just happend to find decent prefix ones on trade to craft suffixes for myself. You can start the other way around and get prefixes you need and then metacraft cannot be frozen. Cannot be chilled is not needed but the craft also provides up to 20% movement speed.

"
xXx_Kamikaze_xXx написал:
second time this league I play LL VD Necro, somebody got improvements for me? got like 500ex sitting in stash

Definately CDR Roll on belt to hit 69% break point for more single target damage. The damage increases by CDR are not directly visible in PoB though!

"

Probably Anger Penetration and Zealotry Crit Chance or Zealotry Penetration but Anger Penetration and Anger Multi would also be very nice.

"
MQueen написал:
and i am lvl 89 right now should i wait for couple lvl to try your build?

I recommend entry lvl ~93-94. I think when starting out i would play the build as life first and when i have gear set and neccessary levels i would start transitioning.

"
superbing написал:
How did you get it?

Thank

Yes as mentioned in my gear section a league character will end up with 10% less spell block and a tiny bet less ES total but no big deal really.

"
Nitano написал:

ok I did the up with the shavronne +1 to the gems and +2 to the auras if I can fit the resistances I thought to put elusive and tailwind but it's not easy, let's see what do I have 80 ex to improve it, one last thing the pantheon?

Insane Shavs man GZ!

You could improve your second Circle of Anguish with Crit Multi, Belt with Cooldown Recovery. I know its a pain but running the lab with a speedy character to gain that juicy 30% CDR enchant on helm would be awesome.
Wand could be a bit better though if you can afford this shavs it wont be big deal to upgrade the wand as well ;)

Another sidegoal would be to balance resists so that Wise Oak provides us with 10% less Ele dmg taken for all 3 elements.

As for Pantheons: I pick Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Tukohama but i think SOul of Lunaris or Soul for Solaris are viable choices too!
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 16:30:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация