[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

poeplanner.com works with 3.11 tree and I just wanted to explore this with some numbers and items. Can someone paste updated version?
"
zzang написал:
Hey hey people zzang here time to provide another supreme build to do everything the game has to offer.

Thanks for watching and enjoy the build!

hello, how do you think this build perform comapred to a ice crash or HunterKee's Consercated/tectonic slam path JUGG???

As starter build, cost, and end game contend, do you recomend me to start with this build? or better use something else and change when i get more currency?

thx alot
"
klan_nedoklan написал:
poeplanner.com works with 3.11 tree and I just wanted to explore this with some numbers and items. Can someone paste updated version?

Only community fork PoB works because normal PoB is not up to date and inaccurate i dont recomend using anything else than community fork PoB.

"
andrelb1 написал:

hello, how do you think this build perform comapred to a ice crash or HunterKee's Consercated/tectonic slam path JUGG???

As starter build, cost, and end game contend, do you recomend me to start with this build? or better use something else and change when i get more currency?

thx alot

I dont know that other build but since its melee from its description i can tell that its trash compared to this build in end game.

About league starter: i recommend playing a life variant and transition into best ES low life when u have the currency.
Some food for thought. Comparing the life tree on page 38 to the primary ES tree, you'd need 56 Regrets to make the transition at level 85. I've personally never done a swap needing that many respec points (76 total), and there's probably a few things that could be done to make a more efficient swap (eg no reason to refund the nodes on the tree connecting to the right near PA). Just something for people playing the build for the first time to have in the back of their head as they start looking to make the swap.
Something I don't understand, maybe because I never played any spellslinger build. There is a spellslinger on the helmet which linked with desecrate, and anohter spellslinger on the armor linked with DD and VD. So the idea is to trigger desecrate to produce corps then DD and VD to do damage, all by casting righteous fire?

And what is the chance for each spellslinger to tigger? I mean will it happen that the armor spellslinger triggers all the time but not the one on the helmet, so there will be no corps, so no damage?

Could someone explain this to me? Thanks.
"
tntmux написал:
Something I don't understand, maybe because I never played any spellslinger build. There is a spellslinger on the helmet which linked with desecrate, and anohter spellslinger on the armor linked with DD and VD. So the idea is to trigger desecrate to produce corps then DD and VD to do damage, all by casting righteous fire?

And what is the chance for each spellslinger to tigger? I mean will it happen that the armor spellslinger triggers all the time but not the one on the helmet, so there will be no corps, so no damage?

Could someone explain this to me? Thanks.

Each spellslingered spell will trigger every time spellslinger is triggered, there is 100% chance to trigger.
Thanks for the great guide and detailed insight. I have a question about the rings. Now that the reserved mana is lowered, do we have a replacement plan or are they still BIS?

Thanks!
"
Alamandaros написал:
Some food for thought. Comparing the life tree on page 38 to the primary ES tree, you'd need 56 Regrets to make the transition at level 85. I've personally never done a swap needing that many respec points (76 total), and there's probably a few things that could be done to make a more efficient swap (eg no reason to refund the nodes on the tree connecting to the right near PA). Just something for people playing the build for the first time to have in the back of their head as they start looking to make the swap.

I modified the life tree to get closer so we don't need so many regret although I haven't counted. I do lose some life overall but it will be a much easier transition and this is also more hybrid at this point.

https://pastebin.com/Q43fe3Fx

I am open to suggestions of changes as I am not a pro by any means.

This tree is even less regrets and still gets us more into hybrid territory before swapping.

https://pastebin.com/wagb8QhL

Also ignore the items for these paste bins as I just imported this tree into the low life PoB.
Последняя редакция: Shieze. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 12:03:37
Does the upcoming nerf in 3.11 to circle of anguish fck up the build how much? And if it does do you have any recommendations what to play instead of those?
Was checking out this build and the videos and wondering what kind of PC specs you have ? Just trying to make sure my pc can handle this build without lag.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация