[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Kelzar написал:

RF is easy to keep up once you have 88chaos res and 82-83 elemental through Glorious Vanity! no need to turn it off when you can keep it up all the time :)

GL in harvest! Be cool and dont mock that hard Life Version! We do T19 easy aswell, at least some people do! :D

Long Life, Necromancers.

Well I think it's not really fair to compare those builds if you don't account to how much does it cost.

Everyone will need to start low life in the new league even for people planning to follow this build.

Now the question is when I have X exalts should I transition to LL build (more damage and tankiness but more expensive) or to hard Life (it seems to be cheaper ?).

How many exalt does it cost for Low Life zzang build ?
How many exalt does it cost for Kelzar build ?
Последняя редакция: okami29. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 14:40:27
"
okami29 написал:

Well I think it's not really fair to compare those builds if you don't account to how much does it cost.

Everyone will need to start low life in the new league even for people planning to follow this build.

Now the question is when I have X exalts should I transition to LL build (more damage and tankiness but more expensive) or to hard Life (it seems to be cheaper ?).

Thats a really interesting way to see the builds difference.

Imho, its really hard to guesstimate a final value for a build.

* Being averagely (this word exist in english?) fair, LL is for sure Higher DPS.
* Being averagely fair, Life versions are way way higher defensiveness.
* At which ratio of exalts can you get what DPS output? That might be a hard answer to find
* In the very very TOP end, which build is gonna be more expensive? That one, again, depends just on the player. Imho, when you enjoy and like a build, you really dont care spending all you get into it.

Zzang build is really nice and interesting. And his gear, is a reflection of how much he enjoys it, because its nice gear, but aswell some pieces are really expensive. Same into my case.

But the fact of that the build creator has expensive gear, has not to be directly related to that the build itself needs to get, lets say tons of exalts, or mirrors to get it rolling deep.

In many cases, the effectiveness of a build relays into the ability of the creators to find ways to sharp many factors as DPS, survivavility and so on, into an accesible way.

Then, aswell, the luck in the drops or the skill into the trading market, will make it easier or harder to achieve some of your build milestones.

However, Im not writing in here to create any angryness. I read all the builds threads mostly, to see as many people opinions and ideas as possible, you can learn from everyone, so drinking from all the founts is actually great! I just found it a little bit off the DPS comparison stated earlier! But not a big deal either!

Peace and be safe exiles! 1 day left !!

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
okami29 написал:

I can only answer your first question and give you a rough estimation (also stated in my FAQ) based on delirium league prices to get the build going without the fancy stuff like bottled faith or corrupted items it was about 20 ex.

As Kelzar stated Low Life ES is way way more dps and Life version is a bit tankier against many small hits.
Any reason why none of the PoB links I found in this guide are importable without errors?

I'm using the fork and the latest version and importing any pob link I've found in here gives me a box full of errors. I can't figure out why or what I'm doing wrong, but could you perhaps double check the links?
i don't get where this build is getting the corpses for detonate dead

you spawn max 10 corpses with desecrate, volatile dead cascade triggers 9 of those, that leaves 1 corpse for detonate dead to trigger off?

but for some reason all the top racers(steel, gucci, ventrua) say vd+dd is the way to go

either it's possible to detonate the same corpse twice or there's something else at play here because the math simply says DD is a bait, unless i'm missing something
IGN JustifiedF
"
reaverofblackdestiny написал:
Any reason why none of the PoB links I found in this guide are importable without errors?

I'm using the fork and the latest version and importing any pob link I've found in here gives me a box full of errors. I can't figure out why or what I'm doing wrong, but could you perhaps double check the links?

dito
"
Justifi3d написал:
i don't get where this build is getting the corpses for detonate dead

you spawn max 10 corpses with desecrate, volatile dead cascade triggers 9 of those, that leaves 1 corpse for detonate dead to trigger off?

but for some reason all the top racers(steel, gucci, ventrua) say vd+dd is the way to go

either it's possible to detonate the same corpse twice or there's something else at play here because the math simply says DD is a bait, unless i'm missing something

You missed the awakened spell cascade support on desecrate.
there is any pastebind of leveling and early endgame(pre low life) of this build?
Последняя редакция: DergExile. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 22:35:33
PoB import is not working with your pastebin.

My PoB version is 1.4.169.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация