[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
DarkShad0wZ написал:
How impossible is it to craft that large cluster jewels with 3 passives and 2 jewel sockets?

Seems unrealistic.

If you get the prefixes + 2 jewel sockets you have a 42% chance of hitting Thaumophage with a caster slam from Harvest. If you have Thaumophage, 2 jewel sockets and one prefix it's a little harder, and way harder if you need to slam Mage Hunter. Not that anyone should bother really since they're changing it soon but it's pretty reasonable in Harvest.

Build works great even at 6k ES and unfinished gear. I played through everything at 4.5k-5k ES and just accepted that I was going to die all the time. Would recommend the life version or using a high ES shield with ES on block if you want more comfortable and slower gameplay.

Is the mana reserve helm all you needed to have enough mana do you need other sources as well?

Have a pool of about 14 ex plus some unsold items built up-- almost ready to make the leap to low-life but still apprehensive. Definitely don't want to LOSE tankiness because my damage already feels fine enough. But more single target and better defensive set-up would definitely be appreciated.
"
borowik13 написал:
I'm planning to transition to this build and I'm looking for ways to make it cheaper. I have noticed that some people reserve HoA on life. It looks like a way to get almost endgame setup without enchant, with Charisma and only 1 ring with reduced mana reservation.

Disadvantages:
-no longer HoGM viable (cull)
-requires an additional 2-link so arcane surge has to go.

Am I missing something else?

Here is a pob with reservation calculation:
https://pastebin.com/QjRPRnKq

I will add this as option 5 in the FAQ point 9 to solve the mana reserve issue.

"
MidgetLove написал:
Anyway to improve this gear?

My personal opinion on Headhunter is that it hides the true power of the build. In this particular case you wont be able to hit the 52% CDR cap and therefore Headhunter is causing a quite significant loss in dps against bosses. I dont know about mapping have no troubles without Headhunter.

Also with the required additional resists that you may miss out on belt you need to fill other gear suffixes with resists.

On boots you could have for example CDR% or Tailwind instead of resists.

Also i recommend to get a 1.5 APS wand if you plan to hit the 52% cdr cap.

But all in all pretty THICC gear for first week also loving the name of your character :)
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 6:50:34
Jesus, crazy stuff u got ^^
is HH good for our Build ?[/quote]

Quite impressive 1 week into league with only 1 character at level 89 at time of this post....[/quote]

Must be nice to never actually farm for any gear..[/quote]
rich dude :(
haha is quite boring honesty getting all the gear and wacking every content
This dude is obviously doing rmt so nothing special. I like this build very much and have to say its better than i expected. How big is the difference between the unique helmet and a rare?
Последняя редакция: reggie_gakil. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 10:13:00
"
Overmasterr написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
DarkShad0wZ написал:
How impossible is it to craft that large cluster jewels with 3 passives and 2 jewel sockets?

Seems unrealistic.

If you get the prefixes + 2 jewel sockets you have a 42% chance of hitting Thaumophage with a caster slam from Harvest. If you have Thaumophage, 2 jewel sockets and one prefix it's a little harder, and way harder if you need to slam Mage Hunter. Not that anyone should bother really since they're changing it soon but it's pretty reasonable in Harvest.

Build works great even at 6k ES and unfinished gear. I played through everything at 4.5k-5k ES and just accepted that I was going to die all the time. Would recommend the life version or using a high ES shield with ES on block if you want more comfortable and slower gameplay.

Is the mana reserve helm all you needed to have enough mana do you need other sources as well?

Have a pool of about 14 ex plus some unsold items built up-- almost ready to make the leap to low-life but still apprehensive. Definitely don't want to LOSE tankiness because my damage already feels fine enough. But more single target and better defensive set-up would definitely be appreciated.

im not sure how deep you are on the life version but i felt fine in red maps after swapping once i had: trigger spell + ascendancies for qol, chayulas presence, prism guardian (cheap) and a shavs. i have 6.5k es + 49/44 block (without a rumis) the dps pretty much carries atm i think my qol is a bigger issue but its pretty ezpz thru maps (been doing t12/13s building my pool) all my other gear is basically garden crafted es+res'. 5link/no enchant. think my gear is like 6ex total including the shavs and chayula

edit: i had a huge issue with this too btw if anyone has any other timeframes they felt comfortable swapping it would be pretty useful. i swapped before i had finished my ascendancy or had trigger spells and i was dying FAR more than my 5c total budgeted life variant. it was really surprising the importance of bone offering. i had to run whites until i could buy of the veil wands + 820 for my last ascendancy

edit2: another really surprising thing was how much of a difference the aps an imbued wand made. i had a really similar different wand before and it felt SO slow to start attack/cast speed. def recommend
Последняя редакция: hipposaver. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 10:41:45
i tried doing this build at 41 and i do not have enough mana reserve any tips on what I should do now?
Hey guys,

anyone can check out my build + tree and tell me what to do now?
What's the most important thing to go for :)
lvl 94 atm
Hello,

I am currently level 95 with pretty good gear.
I just found a bottled faith, but i dont really see the big benefits of going Crit. It seems like I need another 100ex for crit to be worth it.
"

Mana reservation helm + all of the tree nodes + charisma on amulet was enough for me. I have like 100 mana. If your shield doesn't have life gain on block or additional spell block you probably wouldn't feel a tankiness loss I think? If you want a tankiness gain out of the box you'd probably need to find a way to use a high ES shield with ES on block.

"
i dont seem to get crit multi from the tree even with it specd am i missing something? or does it not show

Zixyy you are spec'd into Elemental Overload which makes your crits do nothing! Once you switch to crit you have to unspec that point.

Edit: With all buffs up I get 48% more damage with my gear from being crit (that would be for 6 tree points + a jewel socket right now.) If you think for whatever reason you'll have EO up all the time and your diamond flask will be down all the time it's probably a wash until you have bottled faith or have enough points to spec into all the tree crit nodes though.
Последняя редакция: DiabloImmoral. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 11:43:39
"
reggie_gakil написал:
This dude is obviously doing rmt so nothing special. I like this build very much and have to say its better than i expected. How big is the difference between the unique helmet and a rare?

How to spot an RMTer. Low level character with unleveled gems, asks for advice on basic PoE mechanics while having godly gear on week one of a temp league. When asked about it he always says he found a mirror (or a friend found it). There's one in every popular thread.

As for your question, check the FAQ 4.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация