[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Последняя редакция: Dieclowns. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 21:50:22
Hi folks,

I've been rocking this builds for days now (lvl 90) and so far so good. Having all the same issues with mana reservation as the helm and enchant is just too expensive.

However, looking over at POE ninja, all of the top VD spells linger builds are not using DD at all. Was my understanding this almost doubles our damage - yet
the DD builds there all show have the damage as with just VD.

Why is this?

Cheers
How does physical reflect works with spellslinger?

sometimes I kill a pack without any issue, sometimes i oneshot me
"
Mwoua написал:

Its your Wave of Conviction in wand (50% phys damage)
"
resisnex написал:
"
Mwoua написал:

Its your Wave of Conviction in wand (50% phys damage)

Thats probably it! Around 3k5 physical damage at the moment.

Thanks a lot, I was getting mad trying to understand
hi, been exploring the different vd build i seen ,

can i know the difference between this build and zizaran vd build?
"
wei406015 написал:

zizaran's vd running hp build as i saw last time, this one ES. More dmg, a way more expensive, equal surviveability
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 1:30:50
"
Overmasterr написал:
It's not even possible to get Cannot be Frozen, Cannot be Chilled and Cooldown recovery on the same boots is it? Is there any other way to avoid being frozen and chilled considering we run no traditional flasks?

And if we're supporting HoA with Blood Magic now do we even need the mana reservation helm? Can basically go back to the old way the build worked but minus arcane surge or some dash charges or something

You gotta start with Mutewind boots which are an exclusive drop from Warbands mobs. Then regal and start meta crafting I suppose. I don't think it's worth. If you're running a helm with mana reservation enchant you can get tailwind/CDR boots to hit the next Spellslinger cooldown breakpoint at 52% (20 gem + ~20 belt + ~15 boots.) Just lose a little damage and use a chill/freeze flask and it's ok.
"
Lòrian написал:
is bone offering the only gem that consumes the corpse? wld it be too inconsistent if I equipped bone offering with "cast when taken damage support" as I cant control when I consume to get dmg buffs?

Too inconsistent. Bone Offering must be linked in the Wand for auto triggering.

"
nosmos написал:
Hi folks,

I've been rocking this builds for days now (lvl 90) and so far so good. Having all the same issues with mana reservation as the helm and enchant is just too expensive.

However, looking over at POE ninja, all of the top VD spells linger builds are not using DD at all. Was my understanding this almost doubles our damage - yet
the DD builds there all show have the damage as with just VD.

Why is this?

Cheers

They are probably following a different build guide and dont know about the power or Detonate Dead + Volatile Dead. Another reaosn could be that there are mana reserve limitations that are hard to pull off. See point 9 in the FAQ section.

"
francotzki написал:
quick question. how can you solve the issue of poison now.?
GGG removes immune to poison on the pantheon.
biggest problem is poison bypass enegyshield.

You should check Shavrones Wrappings chest armour. It solves the problem of chaos damage.

"
Overmasterr написал:

And if we're supporting HoA with Blood Magic now do we even need the mana reservation helm? Can basically go back to the old way the build worked but minus arcane surge or some dash charges or something

I reccommend to check point 9 in the FAQ section.

"
Kumbas написал:
Day after I switched and geared bulid, cuz I really did not want losing my mind without enchant this happened: First Uberlab of league :D!

Big times GZ man! I hope you enjoy the build.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 7:51:18
"
wei406015 написал:

Just aprox 10 Mirrors worth of gear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация