[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi.

Love the build, and the danmage,
My only problem is survivability, i get often more less one shot on tier 15 - 16 Maps. i Kill boss easily, but even trash mobs kill me fast.
My Profile is open, so you can look my gear.

With Bone offering and Flask, i have 66 Attack BLock, and 55 Spell Block.

39 % Phys reduction, and 6200 Energyshield.

Any suggestions ?
Hey so I just swapped over from elemental equilibrium to crit. I've invested quite a lot into this build and it seems my crit chance is lower than 30% and i'm only able to get up to 180 crit multi atm. Damage is still pretty good but I feel like I may be missing something. If someone could check out my character and let me know it'd be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/5GgYkeEm
"
Scarface335 написал:
Hi.

My only problem is survivability, i get often more less one shot on tier 15 - 16 Maps. i Kill boss easily, but even trash mobs kill me fast.

Any suggestions ?

I have the exact same problem!!
Im not low life yet, but my main problem with survivability, is that I cant see anything because of detonate dead.

Is there anything we can do do see better?
What Pantheons u guys use ? :)
Big thanks for your build, was tired to suffer from being melee and this build is just like an another universe for me.
"
MarkArne написал:
"
Scarface335 написал:
Hi.

Any suggestions ?

i have this issue as well... its not so much an actual issue as the damage is fine even on a 5l

ill have to see later on with enchants/mana reserve items but i was thinking maybe swapping chayulas for a godly amulet (perhaps with min endurance charge?)
with a cooldown ring + helm maybe we can get rid of the shield and work in some es/es on block (blood magic + enlighten or some malarky?)
maybe a rare ring with endurance charges instead of 2 anguish

im assuming phys damage is our biggest issue. its a shame we cant cheese warcries for free endurance charges

with 2 small clusters (we have to forfeit the 100 es clusters) we can get 40% chance to gain endurance charge on block

if theres a good way to get a second curse we could get warlords mark ring?

im just spitballing ideas
Последняя редакция: hipposaver. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 14:07:07
So if I understand the cooldowns correctly (and since getting the CD enchant on a crown is practically impossible) the goal is to get as close, but not over, 52% if you get it on belt and boots or 38% if you only get it on one piece of gear.

Any way of calculating how much damage (or triggers per second) this will give compared to just the 19% from the gem?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
hipposaver написал:
"
MarkArne написал:
"
Scarface335 написал:
Hi.

Any suggestions ?

i have this issue as well... its not so much an actual issue as the damage is fine even on a 5l

ill have to see later on with enchants/mana reserve items but i was thinking maybe swapping chayulas for a godly amulet (perhaps with min endurance charge?)
with a cooldown ring + helm maybe we can get rid of the shield and work in some es/es on block (blood magic + enlighten or some malarky?)
maybe a rare ring with endurance charges instead of 2 anguish

im assuming phys damage is our biggest issue. its a shame we cant cheese warcries for free endurance charges

with 2 small clusters (we have to forfeit the 100 es clusters) we can get 40% chance to gain endurance charge on block

if theres a good way to get a second curse we could get warlords mark ring?

im just spitballing ideas

Go for medium cluster staleward commander + self controll ( 2x )
Get amulet with Reduce mana reserve
Soul of the brine king instead of stun amulet.
Remove faith and steel + insightfulness written blood wheels and the agility node ( get dex on amulet /ring )
Instead of the ring get 1 good rolled ( elemental / es / %es rings )
sins clarity should be free now.
now add in a large cluster ( top right ) 8 node a medium cluster 4 node and small cluster wit energy from nought.
The big cluster should get arcane heroism ( arcane serge wen u hit a unique enemy ) to offset the damage u lost from that 1 ring )
Then u get an extra mage hunter + conjured wall + any of the medium node,s u want.
And the 100 + base energy shield
U can now drop the arcane swiftness wheel.
to recover some of the lost crit chance from precice commander.
Get cinderwall whit crit chance during flask effect.
U lost some % es from the tree but gained more trough the cluster jewels + rings and amulets.
Cost of herald of fire is offset by free cost of discipline.
Amulet enchant can be removed ( and replaced whit one of your choice )
If u get 2 jewels whit 1% reduce mana reserve.

U can play around a lil ;)
U can also remove the shield if u want * if u get enough corrupted jewels whit reduce and keep the reduce enchant on the amulet * but this will be rough on gem slots
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Последняя редакция: dragnar. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 14:48:24
ops
Последняя редакция: OzzyBurn. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 15:07:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация