[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
"
skiminok1989 написал:
"
ScottEvill написал:

wht's the point of this wand?

What do you mean?

He means this is a terrible wand for a spellslinger build. You don't seem to understand how that works. I suggest reading the guide and the wiki.

Thank you. I misread gem description.
Последняя редакция: skiminok1989. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 20:40:43
I am really enjoying this build.
what do you recommend for lab enchants on Gloves and boots?
Does Awakened Spell Cascade do anything for Desecrate? I noticed you have it on your setup but I read that it can't make more than 10 corpses anyway?
Yeah would like to know if awakened spell cascade does anything for desecrate as well. I have 2 in league and would love to sell 1 if it doesn't.
It shouldn't do anything unless Spellslinger ignores trigger rules and lets you eat the corpses instantaneously.
Guys, can someone tell me what i can improve my GEAR?.
First of all, in this league i don't have luck with currency so i buy that what i can for now....Next step, want to buy Shav, better wand and amulet. What i can change in stree or elswhere to up my ES and survability. For now, i have 3800k ES.

pob:
https://pastebin.com/8V4Vq891
Последняя редакция: Deminii. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 6:34:05
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

With awakened spell cascade your VD eats up to 15 corpses so you're always eating all your corpses on single target. In that case you should make a judgment call on how it feels mapping and bossing. The ultimate version of the build might skip DD and use the mana reservation cost savings to switch to a beefy shield with ES on block and stick with the 30% CDR enchant.

There are currently no explanations from Mark how this exactly works there are many theories and here is my personal one that could make sense.

- My personal theory: Descecrate spawns corpses whenever possible during the attack animation like a skill activated in background that is permanently checking if corpse limit is reached. Volatile Dead only in theory eats up all the corspes with awakenend Spellcascade in reality it strongly differs between 5 and 10 VD spawns in one attack. The other corspes are eaten up by DD in that moment. At the end of the animation Descecrate spawns corpses again. This would explain why after each attack we are left with a full stack of corpses even though VD and DD went off.

The damage boost of DD is dramatic. You might swap it with a second gem like pruifying flame which itself also deals massive damage but detonate dead easily beats it.

But i think there are still some unsolved mysteries in Spellslinger mechanics. Maybe GGG want us to find them out.

Edit:
Also im sorry for those where i cant reply.
Im just a single man that also needs to eat, work, sleep and play PoE. Its simply not possible to check everyones gear and reply to every question. I try my best to catch the very basic questions in the FAQ section of this guide. But if i would try to answer every question i would have nothing else to do the whole day.
For those who are interested im working on a 2hand Slam Berserker right now as my new project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx6cgLlV2OI This doesnt mean i dont play Spellslinger it only means that i have finished this build and did the hardest content in the game with it deathless (t19 100% delirious - see Video section)

That being said i gonna try to support new and interesting questions that may arise but i can not check gear everytime someone posts a PoB. I hope the nice community members of this topic come in and help.

Some general rules for this build as i see a lot of "beginner" questions from time to time.

- This is not a beginner/starter friendly build its really only for high end i tried to make this clear in the FAQ points 3 and 8. You gotta know what you are doing and need some experience in PoE and Path of Building to figure out setups that work in your situation.

- The build requires quite high lvl to work properly. So if you are in this tread and below lvl 85 after transition (better lvl 90) then you might run into trouble due to too low amounts of ES or damage because lack of skill points.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 6:36:43

Is it a good jewel?
"
YukitoEiri написал:

Is it a good jewel?

Yes, its very good given the current chances.
"
zzang написал:
"
YukitoEiri написал:

Is it a good jewel?

Yes, its very good given the current chances.

I buy it for 3c =))))

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация