[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Anyone using Solaris Lorica? I can't afford Shavronne's Wrappings now.
Hey dudes

lvl 92ish here now. Doing great aside from the somewhat odd mysterious one shots by random mobs.

Question: The build says 75 block - but with no glancing blows. How is this achieved?

Cheers
"
Beastosh написал:
Anyone using Solaris Lorica? I can't afford Shavronne's Wrappings now.

I use for now Lorica. Shav is to expensive...
Hi there,
Thank you for your superb build but I'm a little noob here and... I can't manage to have VD + DD ....
Right now I have :
Spellslinger with Wave of Conviction + Combustion = 21% reserved
Spellsinger with Desecrate + Spell Cascade = 25% reserved
Spellsinger with VD, DD, Spell cascade and Inspiration = 56% reserved

I'm at 102% and I took the less mana reserved node in the passive tree, I really don't know where I can lower it more ... And there is still Herald of Ash after that :/

What am I missing ? :(

Thanks for your answers !
"
Soltes написал:
Spellslinger with Wave of Conviction + Combustion = 21% reserved

Don't use this
"
zzang написал:
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
Hello :))

Why some ppl use Vaal Rightous Fire in Gloves ? Is it useful ?

To be honest I'm not sure why the build guide doesn't have it. It's one of the first things I added, gives 28% more spell damage. If you can link it to increased duration, even better.

Oh i have it on my standard build dont worry :)
I managed to ditch Arcane Surge as a gem slot with a anguish ring implicit.

I just didnt wanted to provide it in the PoB as a lot of people would then think the Arcane Surge implicit on ring would be "mandatory".

From time to time i activate Vaal RF+RF and absolutley melt any boss.

Yeah but you added the jewel socket gloves which are equally not mandatory. I'd say having 4 gem socket gloves with RF would be better in the guide.
Anyway, you say you can sustain RF in fights? Interesting, I'll try it out. I don't have a cluster jewel yet (waiting for the fix) but I do have ES leech on the tree.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
So i switched my build around and try to follow this guide, but atm I stuck. I'm dying at t2 maps and i cant play at all. help me pls
Does it really help to have Awakened Spell Cascade with Desecrate?

I'm a little confused about how we can generate enough corpses on boss fights for both VD and DD.
Crafted this insane belt today:

Скрытый текст
Question about running hoA. i see alot of people run lone messenger from a unique jeweel. is it optimal?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация