[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:

Yeah but you added the jewel socket gloves which are equally not mandatory. I'd say having 4 gem socket gloves with RF would be better in the guide.
Anyway, you say you can sustain RF in fights? Interesting, I'll try it out. I don't have a cluster jewel yet (waiting for the fix) but I do have ES leech on the tree.

Indeed the Abyssal socket is not mandatory as well but without it i dont hit my personal goal of 10k ES therefore i didnt change the gloves.

I can sustain RF in combat while my flasks are up (no degen at all). The PoB is missing the 4% regen from Essence Glutton which turns my ES regen positive with RF and flasks on. But to reach this you really need good gear to support the regen. When flasks arent up my 2700 leech/s can cover the degeneration as well.

I dont recommend using normal RF while lvling in maps its purely for dpsing down bosses but the Vaal variant is enough because its safer.

"
ledbanger написал:
Crafted this insane belt today:

Скрытый текст

sick belt dude!

"
weeow написал:
Question about running hoA. i see alot of people run lone messenger from a unique jeweel. is it optimal?

No, Lone Messenger is really bad for our build.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:16:20
for some who are struggle with herald of ash mana reserve you can always ditch it.

buff + fire dmg is expensive on the Rings and you could reach the dps with that combo rolling the elder ring perfecty (not like mine):

+

you can get some nice mods on the elder ring
i am not even done with mine
Inward Crown with Reserve and buff + fire rings out dps it
but not herald of anguish with mana reserve + x
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:23:21
can someone give an average level to start switching to the build
"
weeow написал:
can someone give an average level to start switching to the build

85+ the rest is a qeustion of finance
Is projectile speed a bad suffix for this build?
is it still possible without the helmet enchant to have herald of ash active with 2 circle of anguish 20% on reservation??
nice build, been enjoying it after transition from starter life. however i find myself getting killed too often by porcupine, what are the key things used to defend against them ?
Последняя редакция: unite01. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 18:28:46
How much does the transition cost from a standard vd dd setup to this setup?
Последняя редакция: Vision0142. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 19:15:10
Is it ok to play with non awakened gems in endgame? When will it start to fail and I will have to buy the awakened versions?
This is going to be my second build, I am new to the game. I dont have a lot of currency, only 1 gem is 23ex
any can help me ? my damage su ck :c

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация