[3.11] Odif's League Starter Electric Skeletons-Spectres Necro Build, DISCONTINUED

How do you manage mana? With Precision and Wrath, thats 75% reserved mana, I found myself constantly out of mana. Otherwise love the build, adn its simplicity.
Just added a Animate Guardian section at the end of the guide.
"
leonard350 написал:
How do you manage mana? With Precision and Wrath, thats 75% reserved mana, I found myself constantly out of mana. Otherwise love the build, adn its simplicity.

Mana Flask at low and mid levels.
At high level your mana pool grows faster than the cost of skels.

Also, From Dust jewel makes for one skel cast per pack, so less mana used.

At low and mid levels you probably dont need the precision aura. That should help also. You could run clarity instead.

Also, I am considering changing the pathing of the skill tree a bit, to include the life/reduced mana cost cluster below the templar start. That cluster got buffed in 3.11 and is now more desirable. You could path to it if you want.

P.S.
Dont over level precision, it uses more mana the more its leveled.
Even at level 90 you gotta be carefull not to level it too much.

P.P.S.
If mana continues to annoy you, you can switch to the zombie version.
No more mana worries. I would not recommend switching before you get to act 5 for slave drivers, and have 2 spectres.
Последняя редакция: Odif. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 18:00:37
Update:
Am in act 8
Got 8 zombies and 3 spectres
I did the cruel lab in act 7 and the +2 minion gem levels have turned me into a minion god.

Damage is so absurd now, i dont bother with flesh offering most of the time.
Stuff dies before i can get amreggedon brand on them sometimes.

A bit squishy, running is my main defense, but INSANE dps.

PoB snapshot Level 63
https://pastebin.com/MENvWVfM
Скрытый текст

Just finished Uber Izaro with this ~10c gear @ lvl 74 and 3.5k HP without ripping. Going great so far and got a few pointers for my next upgrades:

- get better helm and put faster casting in it
- get a decent amulet to put death attunement on it
- save up for empower lvl 2+ and 6l corrupted chest
- keep upgrading rest of the gear and wands

Do you recommend any other unique jewels? I got a From dust jewel just to make skeleton spamming a little more bearable, should my next jewels just be rare jewels with % max. life and minion mods?
Последняя редакция: anvilgod. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 9:28:24
"
anvilgod написал:

Do you recommend any other unique jewels? I got a From dust jewel just to make skeleton spamming a little more bearable, should my next jewels just be rare jewels with % max. life and minion mods?

Rare Jewel with minion taunt is huge. They are cheap if that is the only mod.
It makes a big difference.

6l chest then 2 wands with +1 all spell gems.
The +gems is amazing on this build, as it buffs skels and spectres and golems, and offering and auras....

Act 9 update:
Bought a corrupted 6l chest for 10c
There were cheaper ones, but this one has life and resists.
The cheaper ones didn't.
This should take me to red maps.

Remember: I am doing the zombie version, if you doing the skeleton version you need a 3b/3r chest

+1 all skill gems wands seem to be 10c right now, out of my budget after buying the chest.

Hopefully the price comes down to 5c like previous leagues.
Just Killed Act 9 Boss

Here is a PoB snapshot
Level 68 (I farmed exp in blood aqueducts to get over leveled)
https://pastebin.com/qBDrEutV

I'm sitting at level 22 in act 2 and a little confused. I have vaal skeles but how do I go about using them. I need souls to use the skill but the guide says to swap skeles for vaal. Where am I getting the kill power from?

Sorry if its a dumb question, totally new to summoner builds!

Edit: Mainly asking since the leveling guide says to throw away the original skele skill
Последняя редакция: SquadleaderJoey. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 21:23:51
Level 59 and with the Spectres and Chaos Golem added to the group, I'm just mowing down enemies. The build is feeling real good now. Enjoying it!
Love the way the Slave Drivers mow some enemies down while I run by them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация