🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

"
Etralis написал:
"
Kelzar написал:
"
Etralis написал:
Uhm... stupid question here again :)

Are we aiming for 75% attack/spell block WITH our WITHOUT Rumis active?

With Rumi´s Up.

In standard you can get Relic Rumi with 40/30 iirc.

TY!

Is there anything else i can benefit from playing in standard?
the only thing i found so far is legacy bone helmet (40% increased monions dmg instead of 20%)

Nothing that comes to my mind, but adding legacy rumi might allow removing some block nodes, Mystic Bulwark might be one.

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 3:31:38
@Kelzar

Is your skill-tree in POB up to date right now?

And what Pamntheons are you using btw?
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 5:31:27
"
Etralis написал:
@Kelzar

Is your skill-tree in POB up to date right now?

And what Pamntheons are you using btw?

Yeah, current tree is in place.

I use this pantheon (will add this to main thread, good idea)

Finally, I found the best build of the season for my witch.

This build is a LOT of fun. Insane tankyness, insane screen clears. Boss killing isn't a one shot for me, but it's pretty close. It may take a few seconds. So the single target dps isn't as insane as everything else in here.

It is no league starter build, but it's a league ender - that is for sure.

And, I was able to craft a bunch of my own stuff thanks to Kelzar's videos on Youtube - thanks Kelzar. First league I've every crafted stuff aside from chaos spam. Like I got my amulet for 70c, took about 10ex to get it to where it is.

Great guide Kelzar!

My build is also from Ancine's build but I've seen you post a lot there and provided a ton of helpful insight and upgrade recommendations to people, so good to see you writing your own build guide too! Excited to follow along.

Any plans on sort of a gear/build progression section?

For instance I currently have the vanilla version of the build completed and all the necessary items. Then I'm looking towards perhaps purchasing CDR gear to boost single target, and maybe after that, look into the low life / RF version.

Not too sure if these are in the right order but it's what I've gathered from the comments on Ancine's builds.

Would be amazing if there's a section on how to keep progressing and pushing the ceiling of this build, going from the vanilla version all the way to your version.
"
Jiunn написал:
Great guide Kelzar!

My build is also from Ancine's build but I've seen you post a lot there and provided a ton of helpful insight and upgrade recommendations to people, so good to see you writing your own build guide too! Excited to follow along.

Any plans on sort of a gear/build progression section?

For instance I currently have the vanilla version of the build completed and all the necessary items. Then I'm looking towards perhaps purchasing CDR gear to boost single target, and maybe after that, look into the low life / RF version.

Not too sure if these are in the right order but it's what I've gathered from the comments on Ancine's builds.

Would be amazing if there's a section on how to keep progressing and pushing the ceiling of this build, going from the vanilla version all the way to your version.

That sounds as something interesting to do.

I could try to think about how can I develop an easy to follow write on which people could understand a way to evolve this build from, lets say very early league (tabula and barely no gear) up to the high ending options we have.

I will try to make it happen and update main post with it, but I like to provide good info but with a good format, so I might take a lil untill I figure out how to digest the information and put it all together.

Happy to see you guys having fun and succesfull evolution through this.
"
Kicksome1 написал:
Finally, I found the best build of the season for my witch.

This build is a LOT of fun. Insane tankyness, insane screen clears. Boss killing isn't a one shot for me, but it's pretty close. It may take a few seconds. So the single target dps isn't as insane as everything else in here.

It is no league starter build, but it's a league ender - that is for sure.

And, I was able to craft a bunch of my own stuff thanks to Kelzar's videos on Youtube - thanks Kelzar. First league I've every crafted stuff aside from chaos spam. Like I got my amulet for 70c, took about 10ex to get it to where it is.

My pleasure, have to see others success with my advice and their work. I can show you how to fish, then you will catch the tunas!
Hey Kelzar,

I wanna try a new character following this build to practice for next league starting.

What tips can you give for leveling? Since there is no "leveling" section in this guide.
"
imRadial написал:
Hey Kelzar,

I wanna try a new character following this build to practice for next league starting.

What tips can you give for leveling? Since there is no "leveling" section in this guide.

Hi, thats a good question, and I will add to the FAQ or Core.

You simply need 2x3L to leveling

Spellslinger, Cascade Support, Volatile Dead
Spellslinger, Cascade Support, Desecrate

Those 2 3L alone can can you alone all the leveling up to the maps, even in clases who dont use Spell damage nodes.

If you get a tabula or more than 3L, just add more DMG support nodes as you get em through leveling process-

But Spellslinger alone is basically a carry skill for leveling
"
12) Leveling Guide:

Скрытый текст

Spellslinger Leveling is possible most satisfying leveling through acts you will ever make.

We will be able to hit our high end setup at about level 24, on which we can equip Spellslinger.

So basically we will use any skill of our choice up to level 24, and one we hit level 24 we will equip:

Lvl 1) Any Spell of your choice up to level 24
Lvl 10) Flame Dash Arcane Surge Support
Lvl 10-18-31) Shield Charge - Faster Attacks Support - Fortify Support
Lvl 24) Spellslinger - Spell Cascade Suport - Volatile Dead
Lvl 24) Spellslinger - Spell Cascade Support - Desecrate
Lvl 24) Wave of Conviction - Combustion Support - Spell Cascade Suport
Lvl 24 - 38) Frenzy - Curse on Hit Support - Elemental Weakness

* You will be able to add more support into the VD setup as you level.
* Herald of Ash wont be added in place untill we gear Anguish Rings and Lone Messenger

** This section has now been added into the 1st post **

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация