🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

SO why you took ele Equi? With Herald of Ash Barrage has FireDmg and would trigger the wrong Resistance, right?
"
StorgutBorsit написал:
SO why you took ele Equi? With Herald of Ash Barrage has FireDmg and would trigger the wrong Resistance, right?

It's Divine Flesh through Glorious Vanity, can also put in on Mind over Matter which is what I do.

I prefer the pathing below, which makes more sense unless you go for Skittering Runes or have some good nodes converted in the southern part from GV. 1 more point for a jewel socket as well as more strength and dexterity.

Could have thought about that ... :D

Thx for quick answer. Enjoing the build so far
"
Kelzar написал:
"
imRadial написал:
Hey Kelzar,

I wanna try a new character following this build to practice for next league starting.

What tips can you give for leveling? Since there is no "leveling" section in this guide.

Hi, thats a good question, and I will add to the FAQ or Core.

You simply need 2x3L to leveling

Spellslinger, Cascade Support, Volatile Dead
Spellslinger, Cascade Support, Desecrate

Those 2 3L alone can can you alone all the leveling up to the maps, even in clases who dont use Spell damage nodes.

If you get a tabula or more than 3L, just add more DMG support nodes as you get em through leveling process-

But Spellslinger alone is basically a carry skill for leveling

Thank you for the effort and reply Kelz!! Appreciate it
I feel like my damage is good enough even w/o RF!

I'd like to boost my defence instead... is there nothing better than tempest shield in this last single gem slot?

Any ideas?
"
Etralis написал:
I feel like my damage is good enough even w/o RF!

I'd like to boost my defence instead... is there nothing better than tempest shield in this last single gem slot?

Any ideas?

You could add increased duration support into Molten Shell, making its up time higher in both normal and vaal version

Stream LIVE btw

TWITCH
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Great to see you have a guide now Kelzar! Thank you for all your help in the 'other' VD thread, you helped me immensely.

Looking for some big holes in my build, and if not, just what to try work on next. Have about 10ex to play with.

This is my current setup:

How do I link jewels? I have a large cluster with doryani, smoking, prismatic and a socket. Have the herald keystone in the socket
"
shadowfyre9 написал:
Great to see you have a guide now Kelzar! Thank you for all your help in the 'other' VD thread, you helped me immensely.

Looking for some big holes in my build, and if not, just what to try work on next. Have about 10ex to play with.

How do I link jewels? I have a large cluster with doryani, smoking, prismatic and a socket. Have the herald keystone in the socket

Yo, that belt is nuts, that is my dream belt! Just FYI, if you divine the CDR to 19% on the belt you won't need any CDR on the boots since you will then hit the 69% treshold.

For jewels you need to unsocket them and put them in inventory to link I believe. Also, you definitely want a 2 jewel socket one so you can socket both a Megalo and a Medium+Calamitous Visions :)

"
shadowfyre9 написал:

Nice to hear!

Spend 20ex into a +2 inpulsa and that will be a 20% MORE dps upgrade, some of best EX/DPS ratio upgrades!
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
You are also using Righteous Fire with an instant recovery life flask => not the best idea ;-) RF is the specific reason to get a flask with as much over time recovery as possible, ideally even 26% the flask.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация