🏆 Kelza`s VD 🏆 POST MOVED --------> Info in the OP

"
Etralis написал:
"
Kelzar написал:
I just got a new idea, thinking out of the box right before bed .....

Im debating if testing myself, or share it out in beta and let see what we all together can come out with :D

Might be something fat, might be just something fun!

Post your thoughts

Dont make me curious, haha :P

Id be glad to know about your new idea!

Need more upvotes before releasing the beast! xD

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar написал:
"
Etralis написал:
"
Kelzar написал:
I just got a new idea, thinking out of the box right before bed .....

Im debating if testing myself, or share it out in beta and let see what we all together can come out with :D

Might be something fat, might be just something fun!

Post your thoughts

Dont make me curious, haha :P

Id be glad to know about your new idea!

Need more upvotes before releasing the beast! xD

I took a look at your gem setup 2 hours ago - i think i saw what ur doing :P
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 13:54:23
Switching it up with a different large cluster jewel is actually quite nice!

This combination of jewels gives me tons of spellblock, arcane surge on bosses, endurance charges, more max chaos res, culling, unnerve and Lone Messenger... for 14 points :)

Leech is solved with:

If anyone else is considering this do note that it's not possible to roll both Conjured Wall and Arcane Heroism in the front positions. With Mage Hunter and Arcane Heroism the only way I found to get them in the front position was with Essence Rush. It's also not possible to roll Mage Hunter, Conjured Wall and Arcane Heroism on the same jewel since they are prefixes.

Why bother with all this? Well now I can go for a +2 (dex and fire) amulet and still have 75/75 block and mana to spare if annointed with Charisma. Big DPS boost!

And, don't leave us hanging with the big brain stuff Kelza!
Последняя редакция: Papaste. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 16:09:42
what's the best way to craft the wand, just keep alting and regal?
"
FengTal написал:
what's the best way to craft the wand, just keep alting and regal?

Essences
aren't essence only guaranteeing one stat and re-roll the rest? How would I be able to craft all those damage stats and have 2 free suffix to craft trigger and damage and one free prefix to craft the multi mod?
"
FengTal написал:
aren't essence only guaranteeing one stat and re-roll the rest? How would I be able to craft all those damage stats and have 2 free suffix to craft trigger and damage and one free prefix to craft the multi mod?

thats right!

The only gaaranteed stat is the flat fire damage. the rest is random. noone said that you will only need one essence and have a great item. thats why its called crafting.
You might need a couple dozen of essences till u hit a good combination.
About the suffixes: as long as u got 1 free suffix u can always use that free suffix to craft "prefixes cant be changed" (only makes sense if u hit good prefixes obviously) and then use a scour to get ridd of the suffixes... then you can multi mod for the "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" + chance for double damage.

The multi-mod is a suffix and not a prefix btw.
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 18:24:26
Oh ok. Thanks for the explanation!
Hi there guys, I have good news? Maybe not ...

I have built up a 5 way carry toon, so if any of you wants to hit up some crazy XP gains come over through my thread to get info about how the service works!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2861842
Последняя редакция: Kelzar. Время: 16 мая 2020 г., 15:25:19
If anyone in standard wants to spice up his build, i got those 2 sick Megalomaniacs for sale:

The first one with Heraldry obviously only make sense if you are playing Herald of Ash.

Cult leader on the second one fully works for our damage due to the spiritual aid note in our skill-tree.

Both jewels give a great boost in offense AND defense!

Lemme know if interested, prices are negotiable...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация