[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Small damage upgrade here

I am going to take my almost perfect roll current weapon (99/20) and try and Scourge it to see if I can get lucky.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 10 нояб. 2021 г., 19:21:35
I am really happy where I am now, and love the fact that I still have some powerful upgrades to grinds towards.

Level 94

Life+ES: 6900

Resists: 76/81/76/75

With out flasks:
DPS: 3.1m
Armor: 36k

With Flasks:
DPS: 3.8m
Armor: 54k

And the key to the character can't be seen in these stats. The key is the insane clearing it has, better than in any other league previously with this build, even before all the nerfs. I can get to 175 on Scourge very consistently now and poke my head over 200 if I feel brave enough.

I am closing in on buying a Awakened Elemental Focus 5 while also scanning for some decent scourges on our boots.

Here is my latest POB:
https://pastebin.com/WXR4bHpG
Yay I grinded the rest of my level in delve and dinged 94! Highest I have ever been, and longest I've gone without an alt.

Now I can do red maps/scourge/whatever, die all I want. I highly doubt I will be patient enough to grind to 95.

My next upgrade is something like a 5X amulet with +1 int +1 fire, which is achievable but again not sure if I hit my patience limit.

Hey.I want to ask. What's the drawback of replacing concentrated effect with arcane surge? Any idea? That's because POB always show +DPS and mana regen with arcane surge gems.
"
Physium написал:
Hey.I want to ask. What's the drawback of replacing concentrated effect with arcane surge? Any idea? That's because POB always show +DPS and mana regen with arcane surge gems.

*Arcane Surge Support gem has slightly less DPS than Concentrated Effect

*Arcane Surge Support gem needs you to spend 400 mana to proc it (I am unsure what the interplay is between Arcane Surge Support and Arcane Adept. I don't know who procs first and what level of Arcane Surge they provide).

*You can add the Arcane Surge modifiers to POB when using Arcane Adept. In the Config window, look for an empty box at the bottom which says Customer Modifiers. Copy these two lines into it

10% more Spell Damage
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

This will cover Arcane Surge for you when you are just using Arcane Adept. (don't add these lines when using the Arcane Surge support gem since POB already takes care of it).

If you have Arcane Heroism, you can use the following two lines instead

13% more Spell Damage
39% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 0:05:29
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 0:23:39
Instead of doing all that custom config, I just add a level 1 arcane surge to flame dash. That will make POB assume you have level 1 arcane surge for calculation purposes.

For me putting Arcane Surge in the main link was about a 35% increase, while concentrated was about 40%.
"
Chubbypuppy написал:
"
Brigetiol написал:
guys, what about divergent incinerate? based on pob, it is very powerful... +9% dps . or is it just a trap?

Like Andy said there's no level 21 gem on the market... but I went ahead and bought 2 of them to level, see if I get lucky later when they hit level 20 and I Vaal them :D

did the same, I was incredibly lucky with the first one:)
Congrats :D

I just did one of the juiciest map (for me), sextant on every watch stone, and there were just mobs everywhere! Lots of rares and I was mowing them down... until around scourge 150 I instant-gibbed XD
Manage to beastcraft + chaos spam to get this glove finally!

Cost me about 60c of crafting I think.. Quite lucky!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация