[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

No one needs to be reminded of this besides me but if you Scourge a map and it has you randomly going into nightmare and taking 12k physical damage on each random switch, don't run the map :)

Oof :)
@Physium good job! My crafting skill is just alt spam and bench XD

@Andy If it wasn't for how good our build became, this league is really crappy to be honest and I can understand why Clay just plays in Standard. The krangler very rarely produce anything good (that you can find on trade, not personally), the mods are so unbalanced (+30life -25% chaos resist) and the maps so deadly. Like how can they let it grow to 12K damage taken.

Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 10:38:24
"
Chubbypuppy написал:

@Andy If it wasn't for how good our build became, this league is really crappy to be honest and I can understand why Clay just plays in Standard. The krangler very rarely produce anything good (that you can find on trade, not personally), the mods are so unbalanced (+30life -25% chaos resist) and the maps so deadly. Like how can they let it grow to 12K damage taken.

I agree I am not a big fan of the league.

I did at least enjoy the new tree and choices we could make though.

I enjoy scourging maps but I stopped trying to scourge items early in leveling. The failure rate was just way too high to even bother.

One issue I have, that is personal to me, is that I both want to Scourge to high levels and continue to level my character. These two items are diametrically opposed. Getting hit at a Scourge of 175 even at full buff can see 10% experience go "poof"

I guess I eventually need to decide whether to level OR to Scourge. I can't seem to control myself in that I go into Nightmare every time possible even if I know it is going to be deadly.
As long as you enjoy it, it's all good! I'm a care bear gamer, I just want to look at MTX and kill mobs without too much stress, so I could never do something like hardcore.

You are looking for that life and death excitement, go enjoy it!

But like you said, the scourge mechanic is so deadly you kind of have to choose. Either level and stay under scourge 100, or just level.

I watched a Ghazzy video where he talked about a post of how the masteries redesign masked a bunch of nerfs. Idea of masteries is good but quite a few junk items in there, and they stealth removed/nerfed tree that builds used without mentioning it in the patch notes. Like my finding out Charging Offensive is no longer there.
Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 10:38:36
"
Chubbypuppy написал:

Suggested route to craft the glove

1) Buy a few glove with hunter influence

2) Spam Chaos until you get 3 or 4 good mods with unnerve. If it's only 4, great. If it's 3-4 good mods that is not suitable for our class, sell. If it's suitable, go to next step. [You can also do transmutation --> augmentation --> Regal]

3) Craft a cheap useless mod like Accuracy rating (to increase probability of adding a good mod using beastcraft)

4) Go beastcraft to add a mod to hunter influence items (this only cost 15c i think, don't use an exalt orb for this)

5) Repeat until you get 5 mods, then remove your "accuracy" rating and craft something good using bench.

Feel free to suggest if anyone has better suggestion haha.
Последняя редакция: Physium. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 11:33:24
Got a +2 AoE skin yesterday, used most of my cash, which means of course one of my rarest trade searches just popped this morning...

Skin of the Lords with Call to Arms

Currently listed with no price (unlisted before I finished writing) and the seller didn't answer my whisper, but I think it'd be a cool choice for anyone who's leaning into the IC aspect of this build. I'm pretty sure the instant warcry will allow you to IC without dropping incinerate stacks, giving up grasping vines, or lose any of the stationary/channeling defenses. Would be especially good in content like Ritual or Expedition where the enemies come to you, and good for keeping your incinerate stacks during boss fights that don't require dodging.

Lower peak DPS from incinerate gem levels than a good double corrupt Lords.
"
ChippDamage написал:
I'm pretty sure the instant warcry will allow you to IC without dropping incinerate stacks

I think this part is probably true but I dont think IC will make you drop vines or defenses, since you are not moving. I saw the Call to Arms lords but honestly IC seems faster than before, so it doesnt bother me.
"
ChippDamage написал:
Got a +2 AoE skin yesterday, used most of my cash, which means of course one of my rarest trade searches just popped this morning...

Skin of the Lords with Call to Arms

Currently listed with no price (unlisted before I finished writing) and the seller didn't answer my whisper, but I think it'd be a cool choice for anyone who's leaning into the IC aspect of this build. I'm pretty sure the instant warcry will allow you to IC without dropping incinerate stacks, giving up grasping vines, or lose any of the stationary/channeling defenses. Would be especially good in content like Ritual or Expedition where the enemies come to you, and good for keeping your incinerate stacks during boss fights that don't require dodging.

Lower peak DPS from incinerate gem levels than a good double corrupt Lords.

I was using call to arms previously. It was good, just to note you will lose the second wind charges. However with deep breaths it’s likely you won’t be too bothered with the lower cooldown.
Btw the divergent incinerate was mentioned in a previous league before, and I think the guy was also using frost blink (I think?) because that doesn't break the incinerate channeling, so he hoppped between packs while keeping incinerate at full. Just a thought.
I am taking Anomalous Second Wind out for a test drive today.

I lose .8 seconds on cool down and gain an extra use (3 uses).

I can't say I notice too much of a difference. I can get 4 IC's off much easier in Scourge now with out having to have perfect timing but the slower cool down does seem to catch up when general mapping quickly.

I will do more testing and post my findings.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация