[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

OK Andy now you are doing the equivalent of olympic bikers shaving their legs for faster speed :D
Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 11 нояб. 2021 г., 15:58:20
ok finally got my level 5 Awakened Elemental Focus.

One last major gem upgrade will be Empower 4 which might take the rest of the league at this rate :)

arrived to lvl97, A8 Sirus down deathless, with a ghost reaver Lords. I don't even dare to write out the actual peak dps. I know, it is not available all the time, but even without flasks it is a lot. I haven't noticed interruptions while channelling, mana was okay, the lack of discipline and the ES gained on hit watcher mod wasn't an issue, the defences are still enough, as you suggested. this is the best build I have ever played in POE, again, thank you for that:)
this version is modified for ghost reaver and incinerate AOE, I hope, there are no mistakes in pob configuration
https://pastebin.com/YPZ56eaH
"
Brigetiol написал:
arrived to lvl97, A8 Sirus down deathless, with a ghost reaver Lords. I don't even dare to write out the actual peak dps. I know, it is not available all the time, but even without flasks it is a lot. I haven't noticed interruptions while channelling, mana was okay, the lack of discipline and the ES gained on hit watcher mod wasn't an issue, the defences are still enough, as you suggested. this is the best build I have ever played in POE, again, thank you for that:)
this version is modified for ghost reaver and incinerate AOE, I hope, there are no mistakes in pob configuration

Congrats on getting to level 97! That is a wonderful version of the build you have. You made lots of interesting choices.

How do you feel with no flame dash? I use that a lot myself for panic moves.

As for the config, it all looks perfect to me except that I am not able to determine where you are getting your frenzy charges from. I don't see it either on gear or in the tree. If this was left over, you can remove the charges from the config, else let me know how you are getting them.

Can you talk a bit about your choice of Lion's Roar over a regular granite flask with a mod that synergizes with our build? I am more used to seeing Lion's Roar with attack based melee builds.

I am happy to see you have not invested anything into reducing the curse effects. We have had multiple people over the years advance to high levels with none. One guy hit a 100 with out anything to reduce the effects of curses. That being said, you still can enchant your belt in the lab if you want.

I assume you are in standard because it looks like you are using a legacy medium cluster jewel which no longer exists in the game.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 нояб. 2021 г., 8:54:41
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

One last major gem upgrade will be Empower 4 which might take the rest of the league at this rate :)

Congrats! I think an amulet upgrade will be cheaper. Amulets I see around 5X, empowered 4 is like 10X.

Edit: Just checked your amulet and it's not +1 yet. 5X is for a +2 (+1 int +1 fire). There's lots of +1 amulets for cheap, just gotta juggle the resists and stats. It might be worth taking a +30 dex node (maybe lose 4% DPS) but get a +1 amulet (which is usually around +12%)
Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 12 нояб. 2021 г., 10:23:33
"
Chubbypuppy написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Congrats! I think an amulet upgrade will be cheaper. Amulets I see around 5X, empowered 4 is like 10X.

Edit: Just checked your amulet and it's not +1 yet. 5X is for a +2 (+1 int +1 fire). There's lots of +1 amulets for cheap, just gotta juggle the resists and stats. It might be worth taking a +30 dex node (maybe lose 4% DPS) but get a +1 amulet (which is usually around +12%)

I agree.

I hate the domino effect though. Changing the amulet means I may have to change every piece of gear where as Empower is just a straight swap.
Manage to hit lv 97 within 3 weeks, breaking my personal record of hitting lv 97 within 2 months in ultimatum. Not super sure if I have the momentum to go for lv 100, which seems very possible this league for me.

This built seem to be hard to scale haha.. I really don't know what to buy anymore.. Except maybe a better medium cluster with rapid infusion and and empower lv 4 (which is very close for me now).

Edit: Finally also beat shaper! He's really tougher than sirus for a incinerate fighter lol..
Последняя редакция: Physium. Время: 12 нояб. 2021 г., 12:02:50
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Brigetiol написал:

Congrats on getting to level 97! That is a wonderful version of the build you have. You made lots of interesting choices.

As for the config, it all looks perfect to me except that I am not able to determine where you are getting your frenzy charges from. I don't see it either on gear or in the tree. If this was left over, you can remove the charges from the config, else let me know how you are getting them.

Can you talk a bit about your choice of Lion's Roar over a regular granite flask with a mod that synergizes with our build? I am more used to seeing Lion's Roar with attack based melee builds.

I am happy to see you have not invested anything into reducing the curse effects. We have had multiple people over the years advance to high levels with none. One guy hit a 100 with out anything to reduce the effects of curses. That being said, you still can enchant your belt in the lab if you want.

I assume you are in standard because it looks like you are using a legacy medium cluster jewel which no longer exists in the game.

thank you:)
-not using movement skill is a forced choice, I am able to use my right hand only, my panic button is infernal cry on the middle mouse button. for the first few months it was wierd not to zoom-zoom and no flasks, but you can get used to it. thanks to the new flask enchants, it is partially solved.

-frenzies are coming from swagger on the boots. my goal is always to defeat Sirus, if the character's defences are enough for that, that is enough for me, so that's why no soul of steel. I prefer to use incinerate for clearing, infernal cry is for emergency situations, so no deep breaths. this fits best my play-style:)

-to be honest, lions roar was just in my inventory, I saw, it adds a lot of armour for more than 7 seconds, seemed to fit, compared to my other flasks on the shelf. for sure not the best choice, worth to think about it

-regarding curse reductions, I'm avoiding maps with curse mods, so I'm cheating:) when I can get my hands on a +2 Lords with pain attunement, and make the final version of this character, maybe I'll go for reduced curses

-I would like to enchant my belt, and do uberlab for the first time, I just have to find a solution against the blades, I'm too slow to out-maneuver them. maybe I'll rebuild one of my older characters with huge life regen...

-yes, I'm in standard, I think I'm not skilled enough to start from zero, make exalts and have the ultimate build in just 3 months. or it is just the lack of self-confidence:)

"
Brigetiol написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Brigetiol написал:

thank you:)
-not using movement skill is a forced choice, I am able to use my right hand only, my panic button is infernal cry on the middle mouse button. for the first few months it was wierd not to zoom-zoom and no flasks, but you can get used to it. thanks to the new flask enchants, it is partially solved.

-frenzies are coming from swagger on the boots. my goal is always to defeat Sirus, if the character's defences are enough for that, that is enough for me, so that's why no soul of steel. I prefer to use incinerate for clearing, infernal cry is for emergency situations, so no deep breaths. this fits best my play-style:)

-to be honest, lions roar was just in my inventory, I saw, it adds a lot of armour for more than 7 seconds, seemed to fit, compared to my other flasks on the shelf. for sure not the best choice, worth to think about it

-regarding curse reductions, I'm avoiding maps with curse mods, so I'm cheating:) when I can get my hands on a +2 Lords with pain attunement, and make the final version of this character, maybe I'll go for reduced curses

-I would like to enchant my belt, and do uberlab for the first time, I just have to find a solution against the blades, I'm too slow to out-maneuver them. maybe I'll rebuild one of my older characters with huge life regen...

-yes, I'm in standard, I think I'm not skilled enough to start from zero, make exalts and have the ultimate build in just 3 months. or it is just the lack of self-confidence:)

Fun is more important!
"
Brigetiol написал:

I know the frenzy charges are likely high up time when mapping but how are they vs single target boss?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация