[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Animeweedl0rd420 написал:
One quick question - what filter do I use to find rings with "reduced effect of curses on you" on Poe trade? I can't find it anywhere.

There's no easy pseudo for it, and it's a little convoluted...

I finally displayed some rare caution and stopped going deep into Scourge (+175) and sure enough I started to level again. I just hit level 95.

I will probably go back to being reckless again :)
I am some one who appreciated visual feedback when playing. I like seeing the buffs, debuffs, auras, curses etc.

Is there any indication that Debilitate is being placed on a monster? I can't seem to see any specific icon but it may not be staying long enough to notice since it only lasts a second I think.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 нояб. 2021 г., 23:46:50
With no experience to worry about losing I treated myself to a Sirus run and a Simulacrum. I still suck at the last stage of Sirus so I died a few times but eventually whittled him down.

The simulacrum run went incredible! I got all the way to Wave 27 before running out of portals. I had excellent RNG as I met Kosis on Wave 20 and then did not see him again. Omniphobia does not seem to be able to kill us even at high waves (I saw in him wave 23 and wave 25). He takes a while to kill but it feels very safe.

I noticed in the 20's though I was running out of mana a lot unless I ran to a corner. With 65 million things hitting us I assume many of my auto casts were procing like crazy.

Also, by the 20's IC no longer has any effect in terms of explosions.
I'm at a point where i have no idea what to do to improve the build but it did almost anything, wave 30 simu, Sirus 9, shapper, elder all deathless (Shapper was the closest to kill me) and i'll soon get, hopefully, the last frag from shapper for the uber fight and i'll do my feared invitation then.

I do some nem3 farming right now and even in triple beyond T16 fully juice Arcade you don't die, it's almost unbelievable for a caster and with the amount of shit hitting you. It is pretty slow though be warned if you want to try it yourself

I'm pretty much minmaxed now just have to get an empower4 and i'll say my build is finished.
Since I got Bottle faith I put ACD back instead of CE. I don't feel like I need herald of Ash extra damage so I put back Discipline instead.
Then again I'm deep in the rabbit hole and I have spend a lot of currency in the character (about 20-30ex now)

Anyway thanks for the journey and great league start, i will consider starting again next league if he doesn't get hit with the nerf hammer, unlikely but you never know with Chris.
"
Rizakuku написал:
I'm at a point where i have no idea what to do to improve the build but it did almost anything, wave 30 simu, Sirus 9, shapper, elder all deathless (Shapper was the closest to kill me) and i'll soon get, hopefully, the last frag from shapper for the uber fight and i'll do my feared invitation then.

I do some nem3 farming right now and even in triple beyond T16 fully juice Arcade you don't die, it's almost unbelievable for a caster and with the amount of shit hitting you. It is pretty slow though be warned if you want to try it yourself

I'm pretty much minmaxed now just have to get an empower4 and i'll say my build is finished.
Since I got Bottle faith I put ACD back instead of CE. I don't feel like I need herald of Ash extra damage so I put back Discipline instead.
Then again I'm deep in the rabbit hole and I have spend a lot of currency in the character (about 20-30ex now)

Anyway thanks for the journey and great league start, i will consider starting again next league if he doesn't get hit with the nerf hammer, unlikely but you never know with Chris.

I'm still maybe 10 ex behind you but I must say this built is a one button wonder lol and a strong league starter. I never see a build that is so effective yet so easy to play. Actually the damage feels so good that I am too lazy to use IC most of the time now (because I don't want to deal with one more button).

Same here, other then getting empowered 4 or bottle faith I do not know how to upgrade anymore. Actually I am standing on 12 ex now not sure what I should get now (bf vs empower 4). Likely empower 4 because bottle faith i need to press haha (all my pots are auto).

Actually one think I don't like about unique bottles is that you don't have "get hit to recharge flask charges"
Последняя редакция: Physium. Время: 14 нояб. 2021 г., 7:31:08
"
Physium написал:
"
Rizakuku написал:

I'm still maybe 10 ex behind you but I must say this built is a one button wonder lol and a strong league starter. I never see a build that is so effective yet so easy to play. Actually the damage feels so good that I am too lazy to use IC most of the time now (because I don't want to deal with one more button).

Same here, other then getting empowered 4 or bottle faith I do not know how to upgrade anymore. Actually I am standing on 12 ex now not sure what I should get now (bf vs empower 4). Likely empower 4 because bottle faith i need to press haha (all my pots are auto).

Actually one think I don't like about unique bottles is that you don't have "get hit to recharge flask charges"

For Bottled Faith, could you use an instilling orb with "Used when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy, if not already in effect"?

That way you don't have to ever press it and it will be used when most needed against big single targets.

For upgrades, you can do some small ones (not required but certainly help).
* Enchant gloves
* Enchant belt
* Beast craft 30% quality on helmet and shield
* Harvest craft your weapon to convert the quality in elemental damage or AOE
* Get a Divergent Level 21 Incinerate
* Level 21 Infused Channeling (this gives 1% more damage)
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 14 нояб. 2021 г., 11:42:35
"
Rizakuku написал:

This is so incredible!! It is fantastic for any build but as a league starter to get this far that is so great.

Congrats on an amazing build! Early in the league @Claeysken was unsure if we could complete a 30 wave simulacrum, so it is wonderful to see the build at its almost full power do this.

You should do some sort of showcase video, that would be so cool to see.

I am always bragging about this build on reddit but most people just ignore the skill entirely because they have been programmed to think the game can't be played if you stand still.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 14 нояб. 2021 г., 10:49:28
I don't know if RNG finally caught up with me or I just got lucky but I finally had a good day generating currency yesterday. I made easily over 5ex from lots of different drops and was fortunate to drop a couple of raw exalts while playing. That one day was more than I made in the league as a whole and I have been playing quite a bit.

Having a good day really makes grinding more fun :)
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 14 нояб. 2021 г., 11:26:11
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I don't know if RNG finally caught up with me or I just got lucky but I finally had a good day generating currency yesterday. I made easily over 5ex from lots of different drops and was fortunate to drop a couple of raw exalts while playing. That one day was more than I made in the league as a whole and I have been playing quite a bit.

Having a good day really makes grinding more fun :)

nice! Well I’m sure it’s the built haha. High clear speed = higher chance of earning more ex. I never clear a8 sirus before with just below 1 ex built. And this is the first. After that its about average 1-2 ex per day at least.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация