[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Brigetiol написал:

-I would like to enchant my belt, and do uberlab for the first time, I just have to find a solution against the blades, I'm too slow to out-maneuver them. maybe I'll rebuild one of my older characters with huge life regen...

It's amazing how the trauma of doing labs from when I first played POE (err 5 years+ now?) still affects me, so yeah...

Anyways if we are just talking about normal uber lab (not the upgraded goddess or whatever that I've never done), the way to handle traps in general is to just NOT play their game. Before the flask rework, I just hit a curse and bleed immune flask, then RUN THROUGH THEM. Even now, you can get a bleed flask that triggers when you start bleeding, and a curse effect reduction flask, and most of the traps you can just run through. Other things that help are CWDT/immortal call, reduced physical damage reduction helps against bleed which is physical. Vitality aura, stone golem. Remember you can swap back to normal setup before Izaro. Channeling to max stages then release (normal gem) can really hurt him as soon as he becomes active.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Brigetiol написал:

-frenzies are coming from swagger on the boots. my goal is always to defeat Sirus, if the character's defences are enough for that, that is enough for me, so that's why no soul of steel. I prefer to use incinerate for clearing, infernal cry is for emergency situations, so no deep breaths. this fits best my play-style:)

I know the frenzy charges are likely high up time when mapping but how are they vs single target boss?

just checked it at a cemetery map, I have gained 2 charges in a 5 sec bossfight. hard to tell, the info, that pops up about the monster hides the buff icons, but I think, longer fights-more blocking-more chance to gain charges. I will hunt today crusaders, an try to give you more accurate feedback.

edit: colosseum map boss, appr. 15 sec fight, 3 charges gained, Drox 2-3 charges during fight(not typical single target, just for the statistics), estuary boss, 2 charges, bog boss zero charges, primordial blocks boss 2

edit2: as it was mentioned earlier here, seems like best solution would be disciple of slaughter, and +1 to minimum frenzies on a ring and and maybe on the amulet too
Последняя редакция: Brigetiol. Время: 13 нояб. 2021 г., 4:17:52
"
Chubbypuppy написал:
"
Brigetiol написал:

-I would like to enchant my belt, and do uberlab for the first time, I just have to find a solution against the blades, I'm too slow to out-maneuver them. maybe I'll rebuild one of my older characters with huge life regen...

It's amazing how the trauma of doing labs from when I first played POE (err 5 years+ now?) still affects me, so yeah...

Anyways if we are just talking about normal uber lab (not the upgraded goddess or whatever that I've never done), the way to handle traps in general is to just NOT play their game. Before the flask rework, I just hit a curse and bleed immune flask, then RUN THROUGH THEM. Even now, you can get a bleed flask that triggers when you start bleeding, and a curse effect reduction flask, and most of the traps you can just run through. Other things that help are CWDT/immortal call, reduced physical damage reduction helps against bleed which is physical. Vitality aura, stone golem. Remember you can swap back to normal setup before Izaro. Channeling to max stages then release (normal gem) can really hurt him as soon as he becomes active.

thank you for the tips:) my first character was a lightning arrow raider, I remember, that I had to use mirage archer and run around Izaro for 5 minutes in the normal lab... but that's what I like in POE: for the first look, it is "just" a mindless hack'n slash, but behind the scenes, you need to plan,test and optimize your character for days or weeks, until you can do the fireworks an defeat a hard boss.
Hi there! Thanks for this build. Been enjoying it a lot. Feels like a great pick for this league in particular.

In case any smarter people can offer advice:

Me: L95, A8 Sirus down super close to deathless (least stressful one I've ever done). Currently filling out Awakened objectives while rounding up bosses to unlock the middle map points.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/6QiN4nr4

Issues:

Kinda feels like DPS is stalled around 136k hit / 1.44m tdps w/o flasks. I am levelling Awakeneds and an offset Empower.

EO looks amazing in PoB, but I'd watch entire long delve encounters and not notice any buff, telling me it's probably fake dps. That about right?

And how are people doing Blights? The spin up time and not being able to just stand in one place (dot puddles, ranged bombs) makes them really hit or miss for me. I've usually been a trapper/miner/bladeblaster, and not being able to shoot in any direction I'm at a bit of a loss for how more melee-ish builds succeed with them.

Similar question for certain bosses - And also for seeing them in Maven. I just did a 10 boss that had Park with their 3 light beams, the boss with the 3 bleed beams, and Siege with the scorching totem. All up in first wave. So much DoT, bleed, and ignite in the face any time I could do damage. Feels much, much harder with this build than ranged build, but, of course, most everything else seems vastly easier.

(Known: My anoints are weird and nonstandard atm. While I almost never die, when I do its mostly been to Chaos, hence the temporary chaos anoint in there.)

(Also known: Currently have a couple points in extra mana regen because I've ended up heavy on cast speed. I could probably swap a -Curse benchcraft for -3 Mana cost and reclaim those, if I wanted to just eat the extra curse sensitivity)

Any suggestions appreciated, and thanks again!
"
RogueActual написал:
Hi there! Thanks for this build. Been enjoying it a lot. Feels like a great pick for this league in particular.

In case any smarter people can offer advice:

Me: L95, A8 Sirus down super close to deathless (least stressful one I've ever done). Currently filling out Awakened objectives while rounding up bosses to unlock the middle map points.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/6QiN4nr4

Issues:

Kinda feels like DPS is stalled around 136k hit / 1.44m tdps w/o flasks. I am levelling Awakeneds and an offset Empower.

EO looks amazing in PoB, but I'd watch entire long delve encounters and not notice any buff, telling me it's probably fake dps. That about right?

And how are people doing Blights? The spin up time and not being able to just stand in one place (dot puddles, ranged bombs) makes them really hit or miss for me. I've usually been a trapper/miner/bladeblaster, and not being able to shoot in any direction I'm at a bit of a loss for how more melee-ish builds succeed with them.

Similar question for certain bosses - And also for seeing them in Maven. I just did a 10 boss that had Park with their 3 light beams, the boss with the 3 bleed beams, and Siege with the scorching totem. All up in first wave. So much DoT, bleed, and ignite in the face any time I could do damage. Feels much, much harder with this build than ranged build, but, of course, most everything else seems vastly easier.

(Known: My anoints are weird and nonstandard atm. While I almost never die, when I do its mostly been to Chaos, hence the temporary chaos anoint in there.)

(Also known: Currently have a couple points in extra mana regen because I've ended up heavy on cast speed. I could probably swap a -Curse benchcraft for -3 Mana cost and reclaim those, if I wanted to just eat the extra curse sensitivity)

Any suggestions appreciated, and thanks again!

hello, welcome to the thread!

* Regarding EO and this build, it has been a topic of much discussion this league. The build owner has such amazing standard gear, that he does not really need it to be up 100% of the time.

However, most of us in the league have made a small change to the build. We have swapped out Controlled Destruction for Concentrated Effect. This gives us 100% up time of EO.

To counter the smaller AOE of Concentrated effect, some of us have anointed Deep Breaths and added Increased AOE to Infernal Cry. I have been playing this build for many leagues now and this combo is by far and away the best AOE I have ever had.

* On your large cluster, you want to eventually add Arcane Heroism in place Practiced Caster, it not only gives more DPS, it gives us constant Arcane Surge against bosses

* In your Config window in the custom section, the 35% Mana Regen should be 30% Mana Regen (from Arcane Surge)

* We typically configure POB to show our burst damage since we have no issues clearing. In your burst damage calculation, you want to have Convergence turned on.

* Don't worry about your DPS stalling as you will be getting a LARGE boost in DPS as you continue to level your Empower and your awaken gems

* Blights are not easy but having massive AOE and as many IC's as you can possibly cast is really the only way to handle them. You have to just roam from pack to pack, cast IC, explode the entire screen plus, and proceed to the next pack.

Everything looks really good from a quick glance over your gear. You seem to be in a solid spot and understand what you need to keep grinding.

Great work!!

Hey, thankya friend - Really appreciate the reply. Gives me something to tweak straightaway tomorrow. Danke!

(And oops - I was playing with the custom window to see how quickly it updates and left random spew numbers in there. Thanks, I had no idea I saved that. :)
"
RogueActual написал:
Hey, thankya friend - Really appreciate the reply. Gives me something to tweak straightaway tomorrow. Danke!

(And oops - I was playing with the custom window to see how quickly it updates and left random spew numbers in there. Thanks, I had no idea I saved that. :)

You are welcome! Stop by for as many questions or observations that you have. We are all learning and experimenting this league as the new tree has (and more specifically how the fine folks in this thread have pathed in the new tree) has made us as strong as ever even after the massive nerfs last league.

The custom window is so nice to theory craft with :) It was a great feature they added. God bless POB, I honestly don't know how I would ever be able to play the game or understand anything with out it.

One thing I forgot to mention. Prioritize getting a Skin of the Lords to replace your Skin of the Loyal. It is not expensive and gives you a massive DPS boost.

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 нояб. 2021 г., 22:36:25
@RogueActual

Andy answered a lot of stuff, I will just add a few more comments:

I think the Asylum enchant is a bit of waste, a lot of protection or DPS loss if you use a better enchant.

If you check your eHP with and without discipline, it's really not that much difference, so I (and I think Andy) switched to using herald of ash instead of discipline. It adds a lot of DPS and clear without having to rely on IC. Remember you have to change from using self-control to uncompromising.

Not sure why you have orb of storm. Elemental overload only works for the skill that triggers it now. I would suggest removing it and juggle your gems so you can add culling to reckoning
Hey all - balls deep into the build and loving it. One quick question - what filter do I use to find rings with "reduced effect of curses on you" on Poe trade? I can't find it anywhere.
@Andy -- Oh hey, thanks. I hadn't even noticed Lords. Yep that looks fantastic once all the gems are corrupt.

@Chubby -- Thanks! Appreciate all that. Also, hah -- Good catch. Orb of Storms was just me being lazy since low levels (I had Surge there early on, and just never replaced it :) Culling to Reckoning juggle sounds like a way better idea.

I think I just got hooked on the QoL of "tiny dark mob I can't see but I can hear, but if there's an orb out it'll ding its healthbar so I can at least see where to shoot." These levels it'd just reckon itself to death I imagine.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация