[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Blaized написал:
I am currently trying to push this build over 20m sirus DPS. but I'm having trouble min-maxing the build.. I have no idea what to invest into next or what to upgrade for more DPS, I have bought a skin of the lords simple robe with pain attunement to save passive tree points. I have invested those points into more damage. if anyone has any idea on how I can achieve over 20m sirus please let me know.

My Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/WkJXCArG

first of all, you are only lvl 88, getting to 95 shouldnt be hard. I made a few changes to your pob, 22.5m dps at lvl 95:
https://pastebin.com/22TvVbUE

your first upgrade should be getting another medium cluster, this will boost your dps by a lot. take off all the small fire dmg nodes on thread of hope wheel.

late game the build scale very well with crit multi and cast speed, so try to get as many jewel sockets as possible and upgrade your jewels. 3 crit multi mods + 1 cast speed mod if you can. minimum 2 crit multi mods and 1 cast speed.

for your flasks, you dont need ES leech suffix, your large cluster already has it. ES leech rate has a cap, you wont benefit from more %. get T1 CAST SPEED suffx on your flask instead. I see you are using a mana flask as well, you should be able to sustain mana fine. I recommend basalt flask with T1 increased armour.

Here is my dps focused tree for your reference: 32M dps at lvl 96 https://pastebin.com/8E6dgNGk

I am doing the inquisitor version https://pobb.in/Xi15oFjmZYJV is where I am at right now, there are multiple ways I could go forward but it's already dealing 14M DPS and I already did the Twisted deathless (and all of the guardians in their arenas without a problem), the Hidden took me a death because I was still learning the mechanics of the build. It's very different from "normal" builds where you try to dodge damage. Here you stand your ground and just soak the damage up. Turning around is apparently still stationary.

Finally, finally a build where the version I could afford does pretty high end content.

Warning: map clear is a bit jarring. Breachstones are ooof. You can do them but oof. The breachlords you will snuff without a problem, but the crowd clear is not smooth at all. Luckily, we have so much DPS it just works.

For map clear, another Templar build, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2717739 is the smoothest and it's also extremely tanky. It just rolls through the map like an enormous spinning circular sawblade. At the least the version I have, however, just doesn't have the DPS for these sorts of boss encounters.

Since I am not doing Purity Of Elements, I could either roll back the Sovereignty wheel (three points easily or four if I also drop the AoE small point) or drop the Uncompromising small jewel.

1. I could path to the large socket nearby and put a normal jewel in there. Three points is enough because I can drop Cold Walker if the jewel has cold res.

2. I could path to Wicked Ward for 4 points and get a different armor although Skin Of The Lords is a lot of damage here. But maybe the same just with a different keystone? Call To Arms with the right colors is 7.5ex :( I have about 12ex and wasn't planning on spending most here :) Sporeguard came to mind because the "You have Fungal Ground around you while stationary" modifier synergizes well with quite a few other stationary things we have. And it can be annotated but even so it seems to be a significant damage decrease alas.

3. The Nimbleness wheel for a bit more damage.

4. I would love to get more energy shield regen but that doesn't seem to be easy available.

5. Drop the Uncompromising jewel, get an Antivenom for some some chaos res.

I am quite sure there a few things I haven't thought of...
Последняя редакция: TrappedInWraeclast. Время: 16 марта 2022 г., 1:06:33
Hi!

First time trying this build with elementalist and it's working wonders!

I now have 6EX and I'm wondering my options how should I go about upgrading my gear, skills or flasks. Any advice?

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/AsupfUXg

Thank you in advance!
"
Jacksmith написал:
Hi!

I now have 6EX and I'm wondering my options how should I go about upgrading my gear, skills or flasks. Any advice?

Thank you in advance!

Hello! Welcome to the build and to the thread!

You are off to a good start. Here are some things you can upgrade

1) look for a better rolled weapon. Ideally you want 20% cast speed and >95% damage. Cast speed is really important to our build. You can get an almost perfect roll (20/98) for around 40c

2) The power of our boots is that they can be anointed. Get Whispers of Doom. Right now you have two curses procing(one in ring and one in reckoning setup) but they are conflicting with each other. Getting Whispers of Doom will allow both to proc giving you a nice dps boost

3) You should not need two life flasks for the build. I would replace one of them with another of your choice

4) next you can focus on Empower 4, and Awakened Elemental Focus (get it to level 3 quickly for a large dps boost. Awakened Ele Focus has a nice feature at level 5 but since you have Skin of the Lords, you can benefit as early as level 3)

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 22 марта 2022 г., 10:03:47
If this build does not get the nerf hammer (Aegis and Determination again seem ripe to get whacked), I am going to do my best to squeeze in Temporal Rift into the build next league.

I have been using this skill on my current Skeleton build and it is SO useful. I did not quite understand how good it was until I tried it.

1) It is an immediate get out of jail free card if you ever get surrounded and can't move.

2) It instantly can fill both ES and life, which works as a wonderful panic button. If I can squeeze it into this build I will be able to replace my life flask for something more useful.

3) It functions wonderfully in places like delve where you can wander off the cart for 4 seconds and then press the button and you are instantly following the cart again. Also when you have to back track in a map to pick something up, you can again just press the button and return to where you were 4 seconds ago.

It is only 10% mana res so after mana efficiency, it only takes up a very small amount of mana.

I highly recommend you take this skill for a spin if items like the above seem interesting to what ever build you are running.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Jacksmith написал:
Hi!

Thank you in advance!

1) look for a better rolled weapon. Ideally you want 20% cast speed and >95% damage. Cast speed is really important to our build. You can get an almost perfect roll (20/98) for around 40c

2) The power of our boots is that they can be anointed. Get Whispers of Doom. Right now you have two curses procing(one in ring and one in reckoning setup) but they are conflicting with each other. Getting Whispers of Doom will allow both to proc giving you a nice dps boost

3) You should not need two life flasks for the build. I would replace one of them with another of your choice

4) next you can focus on Empower 4, and Awakened Elemental Focus (get it to level 3 quickly for a large dps boost. Awakened Ele Focus has a nice feature at level 5 but since you have Skin of the Lords, you can benefit as early as level 3)

Thank you for your help! I have now a lot more DPS aswell as some tankiness. Annointed boots, got awakened fire pen 4 and awakened ele focus lvl 5. Dropped the WoC and changed to CWDT + vaal coldsnap.

I guess empower 4, bottled faith or enlighten would be the next upgrades. Might change flasks to basalt and topaz instead of basalt and granite.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/EMYjYzMH

I have played PoE for a long time but for the first time I'm this far in PoE and have this good gear. I'm still exited to play more!
"
Jacksmith написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Jacksmith написал:
Hi!

Thank you in advance!

Thank you for your help! I have now a lot more DPS aswell as some tankiness. Annointed boots, got awakened fire pen 4 and awakened ele focus lvl 5. Dropped the WoC and changed to CWDT + vaal coldsnap.

I guess empower 4, bottled faith or enlighten would be the next upgrades. Might change flasks to basalt and topaz instead of basalt and granite.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/EMYjYzMH

I have played PoE for a long time but for the first time I'm this far in PoE and have this good gear. I'm still exited to play more!

Nice upgrades! You should be much stronger now.

Yes, Empower 4 will probably be your single biggest upgrade now.

In time, after your gems are all settled, you can start to look to improve your rares (and or jewels) by stacking chaos res every where. You eventually want to get to the point where you can get rid of the Atziri's Promise flask.

Since you have an empty socket in the helmet, you might as well toss in something like Culling Strike. It won't proc often but it is better than nothing.
Finally was able to afford a +3 to all Leadership's Price.

Also recently got myself a forbidden flesh & flame with Sanctuary of Thought, lost a crit jewel but saved 3 passive points by dropping a mana reservation small jewel.

Managing to run all auras + Temporal Rift with an enlighten Lvl 3

Sitting at 8.2k ES atm, was able to do most bosses blind for the first time. Deciding which anointment will be best for the amulet, guessing prismatic skin?

What is the best enchantment for the gloves?
"
Zaluron написал:
Finally was able to afford a +3 to all Leadership's Price.

Also recently got myself a forbidden flesh & flame with Sanctuary of Thought, lost a crit jewel but saved 3 passive points by dropping a mana reservation small jewel.

Managing to run all auras + Temporal Rift with an enlighten Lvl 3

Sitting at 8.2k ES atm, was able to do most bosses blind for the first time. Deciding which anointment will be best for the amulet, guessing prismatic skin?

What is the best enchantment for the gloves?

* beautiful!! I love the Sanctuary of Thought synergy with the build. I am going to look into that next league if we don't get nerfed.

* Prismatic Skin is very nice but since you have the GG amulet, you could swap to more of an offensive anointment.

*Best enchantment for gloves is probably Commandment of Flames but I also had really good luck with Decree of Reflection this league which acted like a poor man's Decoy Totem at times.

*You have so much good stuff!! Congrats!! Don't forget to beast craft 30% quality on shield, helmet and weapon. It all adds up and is not very expensive to do (you may even already have the beasts stored and don't know it).

*I would change the enchantment on your chest piece though. You are a CI build so replacing the chest's quality with extra life does not synergize.

*How are you enjoying Temporal Rift? I used it for the first time this league on a different build and absolutely loved it. I am going to squeeze it into this build next league similar to how you did.

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 25 марта 2022 г., 13:30:56
Swapping to CI early on gave me much more survivability than I expected.

* 750ES + saving 4 passive points, having cheap mana cost of skills and only needing enlighten lvl 3 is a great trade for 1 Jewel slot.

* Will have a look at anointments. Everything but bosses dies so fast anyway. Atm I pretty much ignore mechanics and facetank everything almost all the time. Occasionally I will dash out the way

I have been dying recently a few times due to greed, running expedition on alched and vaaled maps with 7-9 altar buffs (-45% max res) and enemies deal 20% damage to energy shield is not something I recommend dashing into the middle of.
Hopefully I can try and glance at the mods before I start otherwise i'm not going to make it to lvl 100.

* The enchantment on the chest piece was not intentional, simply the cheapest Skin of the Lords at the time. The other enchantments don't seem to really offer anything I need, and since you can't enchant a corrupted item maybe i can find a good corrupted implicit.

* I added Temporal Rift because I found I was not using/ needing Vaal Haste, most of the time I forget to use Molten shell and don't bother avoiding stuff unless I have lots of altar buffs. Still trying to remember to use it, might get the Divergent version for the -10% duration of debuffs.

I want to try tanking a bunch of bosses and damage to see how far I can go. it's a few years since I last played so I'm happy to have finally gotten past Tier 13 maps before getting sick of the grind.

Just realized I still have empower lvl 3. Will swap into the crit damage side of Doom Cast and grab blast radius once I get to lvl 100.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация