[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

so far loving this build! i have a couple of questions for when i get more skill points money etc.
i made a tornado shot ranger and basically got stuck at 84...anyway.
i am following the guide very closely and have most things minus the multiple exalt items...i have cerberus/aegis amongst a few others waiting in my bank for proper level to equip (currently 58)

Q1: i have inspired learning from the ranger build, is it worthwhile to put anywhere on templar tree at least for now? it has 1% elemental pen. on it as well...i was think down in the frenzy charge area on left side of tree? or not really worth it?

Q2:i have a medium cluster jewel with the bonus passives special concoction(?) basically extra damage per flask effect on you(10%) and attack speed as well on there....IF i could get a mageblood would that be more beneficial dps/tankiness wise then the cowards legacy? (even with its downside negated)

currently having a blast and was steamrolling everything until act 6 when my resists took a nose dive but thats just me rushing the acts.
thanks for any input
"
Theldrin85 написал:
so far loving this build! i have a couple of questions for when i get more skill points money etc.
i made a tornado shot ranger and basically got stuck at 84...anyway.
i am following the guide very closely and have most things minus the multiple exalt items...i have cerberus/aegis amongst a few others waiting in my bank for proper level to equip (currently 58)

Q1: i have inspired learning from the ranger build, is it worthwhile to put anywhere on templar tree at least for now? it has 1% elemental pen. on it as well...i was think down in the frenzy charge area on left side of tree? or not really worth it?

Q2:i have a medium cluster jewel with the bonus passives special concoction(?) basically extra damage per flask effect on you(10%) and attack speed as well on there....IF i could get a mageblood would that be more beneficial dps/tankiness wise then the cowards legacy? (even with its downside negated)

currently having a blast and was steamrolling everything until act 6 when my resists took a nose dive but thats just me rushing the acts.
thanks for any input

for Q2: Our build does not benefit from Attack Speed as we are a caster and like to stack as much cast speed as possible so I would not bother with that cluster and just look for the clusters recommended in the guide.

for Q1: I have never used Inspired Learning so I can't speak to its usefulness in this build.
it's actually called "special reserve" "20% damage during any flask effect" and regen 2% life per second during any flask effect....dunno where i got attack speed from lol. anyway my thought was if a flask is constantly up it would be a 20%dmg buff with mage blood (and some life regen).

this is the first league i have played where i beat campaign and did more than like 5 maps, so not super into min/max power but figured i would ask your opinion.

i will tinker with inspired learning as it helped my clear speed by a noticeable amount on the ranger, at least until i can afford the multi exalts jewels/gems.

thanks for the reply
Hi there,
in the Inquisitor pob, Frenzy Charges are activated, just wondering how to get them?
"
Prong007 написал:
Hi there,
in the Inquisitor pob, Frenzy Charges are activated, just wondering how to get them?

hello!

We use a skill called Vaal Cold Snap which is linked to a low level CWDT.

Any time we take damage (which is pretty much always due to Glancing Blows) we will proc the regular version of Cold Snap, which will then generate us frenzy charges when mapping.

On single targets, you have to manually cast Vaal Cold Snap yourself, which will then also help us generate the frenzy charges.

Note that you should only use Vaal Cold Snap once you no longer require WOC (either due to Awakened Fire Pen or an implicit on another item).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 марта 2022 г., 13:56:54
Hey, I took a fairly long break during this league and am slowly making my way back in as I get time. I've been following the Inquis guide and am up to about yellow maps. I don't have a ton of currency yet but do have enough to make some purchases so I'm wondering if you can look at where I'm at and tell me which would be the best to prioritize?

https://pastebin.com/hGjNQh4w

I don't have enough to buy the skin of lords yet, which means I dont have pain attunement so I havent bought the cowards legacy yet, and I'm not sure if it's worth picking up the leadership's price if i cant afford one with all positive resists or not? I'm also not super sure where all the resists are coming from in the POB once the gearing is complete since I'm already running fairly low as it is.

Anyways, advice is appreciated for how to best move this from intermediate level to advanced, basically. Thanks!
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken написал:
Hey, I took a fairly long break during this league and am slowly making my way back in as I get time. I've been following the Inquis guide and am up to about yellow maps. I don't have a ton of currency yet but do have enough to make some purchases so I'm wondering if you can look at where I'm at and tell me which would be the best to prioritize?

https://pastebin.com/hGjNQh4w

I don't have enough to buy the skin of lords yet, which means I dont have pain attunement so I havent bought the cowards legacy yet, and I'm not sure if it's worth picking up the leadership's price if i cant afford one with all positive resists or not? I'm also not super sure where all the resists are coming from in the POB once the gearing is complete since I'm already running fairly low as it is.

Anyways, advice is appreciated for how to best move this from intermediate level to advanced, basically. Thanks!

Hello

1) the build does not require Pain Attunement on the Skin. Buy the cheapest Skin available with any keystone that does not hurt the build and self path to Pain Attunement in the tree and when you do use the Cowards Legacy belt. Your DPS will sky rocket with these two changes

2) keep an eye out for the Incinerate enchantment on the helmet. I saw one on sale just now for under 60c. This is another huge dps boost

3) your flasks could be improved. The build does not require two life flasks nor a mana flask. You should be able to replace the second life flask with a cheap Wise Oak and replace the mana flask with a Silver flask.

4) don't forget to get your last lab ascendancy points.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 1 апр. 2022 г., 11:32:48
Little question:

if we have the awakened fire pen at liv.5+, we dont need Wise Oak for the ele pen.? Or they will add to eachother?

Ty!
Последняя редакция: Rhadoo. Время: 1 апр. 2022 г., 13:23:18
"
Rhadoo написал:
Little question:

if we have the awakened fire pen at liv.5+, we dont need Wise Oak for the ele pen.? Or they will add to eachother?

Ty!

Hey,

Different sources of fire pen can stack :)
And Wise Oak is both an offensive (fire pen) and defensive (reduced dmg taken) flask, so would be hard to replace it with something better I think!
How important Wicked Ward from Sotl for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация