[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
UlverUA написал:
How important Wicked Ward from Sotl for this build?

Not at all, just way cheaper to buy then something like a Skin with Iron Reflexes or Pain Attunement :)
Hi guys, what a lovely work and build!
I'm leveling with elementalist, and I have one big question, the gems in the Skin of the lords:

In the Pob we have Incinerate-Infused Ch.-Elem.Focus-Controlled Destr.-Empower-Inspiration

But I've seen 3 different set up, one with Arcane Surge, one with Energy leech and one with 3R & 3B and Fire Pen.

Wich one is the most advised?
"
coscio77 написал:
Hi guys, what a lovely work and build!
I'm leveling with elementalist, and I have one big question, the gems in the Skin of the lords:

In the Pob we have Incinerate-Infused Ch.-Elem.Focus-Controlled Destr.-Empower-Inspiration

But I've seen 3 different set up, one with Arcane Surge, one with Energy leech and one with 3R & 3B and Fire Pen.

Wich one is the most advised?

There has been a ton of experimentation this league on all the builds. I am not sure there is a definitive answer since many of the combos work great and your support gem choice can come down to what stats you have on your gear.

I believe the build owner settled on the following this league with his set up(make sure you check all his gear and skills besides the main skill). For example he gets fire pen on his gloves which allows him to not need Fire Pen as a support gem.

incin - empower - infused chan - awakened ele focus - ES leech - Inspiration

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 6 апр. 2022 г., 11:18:47
Thanks for the build, a true 40/40 build.
How important is Thread of Hope when leveling? I'm lvl 60 and trying to decide between that or the cluster jewel.
"
NosesforSale написал:
How important is Thread of Hope when leveling? I'm lvl 60 and trying to decide between that or the cluster jewel.

You can't go wrong either way but I usually grab Thread of Hope first
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 апр. 2022 г., 23:23:37
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
NosesforSale написал:

You can't go wrong either way but I usually grab Thread of Hope first

Thanks Andy - the PoB has SotLords but SotLoyal should be fine before getting to minmax stage right?
"
NosesforSale написал:

the PoB has SotLords but SotLoyal should be fine before getting to minmax stage right?

Correct.

Skin of the Loyal will serve you very well when mapping while you gain currency for the Skin of the Lords. Skin of the Loyal will be a huge improvement over the Tabula you are using now so when ever you can afford it, switch to it.
Yup this build is a beast lol, I'm barbecuing red maps under level and not fully geared
"
NosesforSale написал:
Yup this build is a beast lol, I'm barbecuing red maps under level and not fully geared

Looking good!

If you want to grab a very cheap but big upgrade, get a better rolled weapon.

You want 20% cast speed and then the highest spell damage you can afford.

You can get a big upgrade for only 15c right now for a 20/95 roll.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 14 апр. 2022 г., 10:18:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация