3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
So based on Grunkle Bob's post about the helmet, I trolled the trade site and found this for really cheap. It seems like I could make some sort of 7 link skeleton set up with this but I am really confused on how Concentrated Effect works with minons (if at all)

I am off to crank out some POB numbers to see what is what. I will inform when I am ready.

OK, here are some numbers I need to consider (these are the buffed numbers with charges and deathmark active).

Current Helmet:
Zombies: 129.5k * 10 = 1.3m DPS
Phantasms: 137.7k * 10 = 1.4m DPS
Summ Skeletons: 155.6k * 11 = 1.7m DPS
Vaal Summ Skeletons: 135.8k * 23 = 3.1m DPS

Helmet linked in previous post:
Zombies: 130k * 9 = 1.2m DPS
Phantasms: 138.4k * 10 = 1.4m DPS
Summ Skeletons: 196.7k * 10 = 1.96m DPS
Vaal Summ Skeletons: 150k * 22 = 3.3m DPS

so it looks like a small damage boost over all, but I will lose 300 in life as the trade off.

I am unsure if it is worth the trade off for now, but I will keep this helmet stashed away with a higher sale price than I bought it for. At worst I keep it for later in case it makes more sense then, else just sell it for a profit since I bought it cheap.

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 12:20:31
Sometimes i really despise this game. You die to a stupid beam while you are slowed down to a snail's pace and when you return to the arena - boom, you are in a vortex and die in half a second...

I really hope one day Sirus is deleted from this game. Eternally.
I have more Vaal skeleton gems than I need. One even has a little bit of quality:

Maybe there is a witch sister out there who has just started and needs it? You can have it. For free, of course. Just whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile).
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hey fellow Slow-mo'ers. So curious with all of the Aura/Curses I'm running at 2% unreserved mana which for me equals 19 mana at this time (I'm level 63). The challenge is if I lose Zombies I cannot resurrect them without unsocketing my blood and sand aura to turn it off or switching one of my curses off. Same goes for my golem. Am I missing something or is this just what I've got to do to run with that much reserved mana.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey fellow Slow-mo'ers. So curious with all of the Aura/Curses I'm running at 2% unreserved mana which for me equals 19 mana at this time (I'm level 63). The challenge is if I lose Zombies I cannot resurrect them without unsocketing my blood and sand aura to turn it off or switching one of my curses off. Same goes for my golem. Am I missing something or is this just what I've got to do to run with that much reserved mana.

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Don't you worry. That's the fate of all of us, because we have so much mana reserved. The good news is: The zombies and the golem will hardly ever die once the skill-tree is almost finished.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
RSCCCC написал:

Thanks!

RSCCCC

yeah, I agree with Caligula_Exile, you have no worries. I am level 93, I don't use Minion Life Support on Zombies and still have not had a single zombie die on me even once and I run only T14-T16 maps.

As you level you will not only pick up plenty of minion life on the tree but you will also pick up mana (as a natural result of having so much INT).

Your goal should be to have enough mana to run your Skele's, Movement and Convocate (if you use that). You won't need much mana for those items.

If for some reason you are seeing your Zombies die while leveling, you can fix that in the short term by just picking up a cheap 1 chaos 5-linked armor and then add in Minion Life for the short term in the 5th link until you can remove it later. Just look through these and pick up one that makes sense for you (unless you are SSF):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/n24RpzS0

If and when you no longer need Minion Life, switch in Brutality for a nice DPS boost as your 5th link.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 15:06:15
"
M_atrix написал:
Sometimes i really despise this game. You die to a stupid beam while you are slowed down to a snail's pace and when you return to the arena - boom, you are in a vortex and die in half a second...

I really hope one day Sirus is deleted from this game. Eternally.

I feel for you. I absolutely hate the Sirus fight.

My low skill level coupled with the strange things that happen in the fight make it almost impossible for me. I go in thinking I will die 6 times quickly just to get it over with. I think I have only beaten him twice in the entire time he has been around in the game going back a few leagues, and I have probably met him 25 times or so.
Does anyone know what the interaction is between Empower and Deathmark?

I know that Empower only effects active skills, like Raise Zombie, but the Deathmark Support gem also grants the Deathmark skill and I noticed that I have the + symbol on my ICON skill bar for Deathmark which seems to indicate it is being effected by Empower.

I can't find any specific information online though to make sure.

If this does have synergy, then this is another plus for moving to Empower in the Raise Zombie set up.

================

These are the reasons I am trying out Empower in place of Meatshield:

1) I now have jewels that give minions the chance to Taunt and Blind on hit. With the huge number of minions we have, this should work out to near constant taunt and blind.

2) I want to be able to deathmark a boss and then go hide in a corner. Meatshield seemed to have a higher priority than Deathmark and my Zombies would disengage the Deathmarked target to hide with me (BAD zombies!). In early testing now after removing Meatshield, it looks like the Zombies stay engaged on the Deathmarked boss even if I withdraw(GOOD zombies!!).

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 17:58:53
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
RSCCCC написал:

Thanks!

RSCCCC

yeah, I agree with Caligula_Exile, you have no worries. I am level 93, I don't use Minion Life Support on Zombies and still have not had a single zombie die on me even once and I run only T14-T16 maps.

As you level you will not only pick up plenty of minion life on the tree but you will also pick up mana (as a natural result of having so much INT).

Your goal should be to have enough mana to run your Skele's, Movement and Convocate (if you use that). You won't need much mana for those items.

If for some reason you are seeing your Zombies die while leveling, you can fix that in the short term by just picking up a cheap 1 chaos 5-linked armor and then add in Minion Life for the short term in the 5th link until you can remove it later. Just look through these and pick up one that makes sense for you (unless you are SSF):

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/n24RpzS0

If and when you no longer need Minion Life, switch in Brutality for a nice DPS boost as your 5th link.

Thank you. I'm playing on the PS4 and unfortunately with all of the minions sometimes the screen goes crazy and crashes. When it does this I sometimes appear to lose my zombies. Not a big deal now that I realized I can just click my auras and turn off leaving flesh and stone socketed. Trade board is terrible in PS4 unfortunately unless you have hours to peruse a specific item type, but I'll see what I can do. Currently running a 4L all blue sockets for my zombies - they don't die typically. I was just curious with the low mana - I can hit my skeletons and my bone armor so I think I'm fine since my regen is quick and it's only 19 mana that needs to regen - wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Thanks again,

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC написал:

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Got this pro-tip from one of my guildies who has played minion builds for a while:

Swap a Blood Magic gem into your zombie link whenever you need to resummon them.

You'll need at least one red gem slot of course, but the DPS gain from Brutality usually justifies it.
Последняя редакция: zzled. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 20:39:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация