3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
RSCCCC написал:
I'll just assume Purifying Flame is working too. What would it look like in a less busy screen?

Thanks for the quick reply!

RSCCCC

Look for yellow/gold colors under your feet, like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Q4iBwXguY
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 12:49:28
This league I went quite a different route with this build. And since I'm playing SSF my build progress is a bit limited at this time (still need several hard to get items). Good thing that harvest is amazing and I can craft every single item the way I want without any difficulty.

But I have a 6 link 2-hander and a 6-link chest. Zombies and Spectres (Redemption Sentries) are my main damage dealers this time while skeletons are a supporting cast mainly (until I get a Hungry Loop, which doesn't want to drop for me this league haha)

My spectres alone DELETE all map content in a blink, easily. Zombies help with taking care of bosses and other stuff.

I managed to achieve incredible clearing speed. I'm basically limited to my quicksilver potion speed right now ^^

I still run 2 curse auras, but I switched Temporal Chains for Vulnerability (insane damage buff). And since temporal chains effect is very minimalistic on bosses - vulnerability is really noticeable. Also temporal chains does nothing for me, because I kill most trash monsters even before they get to me.

And still. I eventually want to switch curses to curse on hit setup (this could free up quite a bit of passive nodes for me and bump up my total life) while putting in the good old Hatred (and Elemental Equilibrium) in their place (this could double my damage) with my new love - skitterbots. I switched to skitterbots instead of flesh and stone even before mapping. Not only they are quick as hell, but they should give a bigger damage boost than Flesh and Stone (at least it feels this way). + I don't have to be close to monsters for my minions to benefit from skitters.

With this setup I already managed to get to lvl 96. Completed all 140/140 maps. Killed Mastermind easily with 0 deaths. Killed Atziri 3 times in 3 different places. Killed all Elder and Shaper dudes. Only Awakener 8 Sirus is still undefeated. Damage is not an issue at this point. I panic too much in that fight. And 20+ minions on the screen doesn't help either, since it's super hard to see where that mothertrucker teleports before he deletes me with that lag beam.

This build laughs at Blight encounters (super easy right now) even with 10 map modifiers on T14-16, Breach is a piece of cake. And even Legion is easy, because I can actually pop more of the rewarding enemies and chests like never before.

Delve is also much more fluent and quicker.

Last 2 leagues I went with the "trigger a socketed spell" double wand setup, but this one is just easier (especially maps) to play and I wonder how strong this build could have been in 3.9 patch before all these damage and quantity nerfs to skeletons and zombies and Spectre levels.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my findings so far. Maybe it will open up more ideas for others.
"
M_atrix написал:
This league I went quite a different route with this build. And since I'm playing SSF my build progress is a bit limited at this time (still need several hard to get items). Good thing that harvest is amazing and I can craft every single item the way I want without any difficulty.

But I have a 6 link 2-hander and a 6-link chest. Zombies and Spectres (Redemption Sentries) are my main damage dealers this time while skeletons are a supporting cast mainly (until I get a Hungry Loop, which doesn't want to drop for me this league haha)

My spectres alone DELETE all map content in a blink, easily. Zombies help with taking care of bosses and other stuff.

I managed to achieve incredible clearing speed. I'm basically limited to my quicksilver potion speed right now ^^

I still run 2 curse auras, but I switched Temporal Chains for Vulnerability (insane damage buff). And since temporal chains effect is very minimalistic on bosses - vulnerability is really noticeable. Also temporal chains does nothing for me, because I kill most trash monsters even before they get to me.

And still. I eventually want to switch curses to curse on hit setup (this could free up quite a bit of passive nodes for me and bump up my total life) while putting in the good old Hatred (and Elemental Equilibrium) in their place (this could double my damage) with my new love - skitterbots. I switched to skitterbots instead of flesh and stone even before mapping. Not only they are quick as hell, but they should give a bigger damage boost than Flesh and Stone (at least it feels this way). + I don't have to be close to monsters for my minions to benefit from skitters.

With this setup I already managed to get to lvl 96. Completed all 140/140 maps. Killed Mastermind easily with 0 deaths. Killed Atziri 3 times in 3 different places. Killed all Elder and Shaper dudes. Only Awakener 8 Sirus is still undefeated. Damage is not an issue at this point. I panic too much in that fight. And 20+ minions on the screen doesn't help either, since it's super hard to see where that mothertrucker teleports before he deletes me with that lag beam.

This build laughs at Blight encounters (super easy right now) even with 10 map modifiers on T14-16, Breach is a piece of cake. And even Legion is easy, because I can actually pop more of the rewarding enemies and chests like never before.

Delve is also much more fluent and quicker.

Last 2 leagues I went with the "trigger a socketed spell" double wand setup, but this one is just easier (especially maps) to play and I wonder how strong this build could have been in 3.9 patch before all these damage and quantity nerfs to skeletons and zombies and Spectre levels.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my findings so far. Maybe it will open up more ideas for others.

Thanks for sharing! That all looks fabulous and really incredible in SSF.

I have been wondering about Vulnerability myself. But if Temp Chains does not have a strong effect on bosses, wouldn't Vulnerability suffer the same gimping?

What Specters did you use before you found the redemption sentries? I have seen Slave Drivers were popular this league.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I have been wondering about Vulnerability myself. But if Temp Chains does not have a strong effect on bosses, wouldn't Vulnerability suffer the same gimping?

What Specters did you use before you found the redemption sentries? I have seen Slave Drivers were popular this league.

While leveling I used Flame Sentinels up until act 8, then I switch to Solar Guards and when I got to maps and the first time Veritania appeared - I got my redemption sentries.

As for curses - I look at it this way. If bosses have like 60-80% reduced curse effectiveness on them. Slowing their attack speed by 5-10% (just a random number from the top of my head) doesn't give me more survivability at all. They usually don't have high attack speed in the first place. But on the other hand dealing even 5-10% more damage to them with vulnerability on - makes me kill them quicker and my life safer ^^. Enfeeble is still decent since you actually get something from it. Even if it's a small damage reduction. Sometimes receiving 1 less damage results in staying alive.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

While leveling I used Flame Sentinels up until act 8, then I switch to Solar Guards and when I got to maps and the first time Veritania appeared - I got my redemption sentries.

As for curses - I look at it this way. If bosses have like 60-80% reduced curse effectiveness on them. Slowing their attack speed by 5-10% (just a random number from the top of my head) doesn't give me more survivability at all. They usually don't have high attack speed in the first place. But on the other hand dealing even 5-10% more damage to them with vulnerability on - makes me kill them quicker and my life safer ^^. Enfeeble is still decent since you actually get something from it. Even if it's a small damage reduction. Sometimes receiving 1 less damage results in staying alive.

Thank you for the explanation.

It should easy enough for me to switch out Temp Chains for Vulnerability and give it a test for a while.

What I really want is is a three curse set up where the AG provides the 3rd curse amount and the curse on hit gloves, but I fear the AG is far to passive to effectively curse on hit and I don't want to make the investment into AG just to test it out.
"Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio."
(from the patch notes)

Less groaning for the zombies? I would appreciate it. They sound so continously unpleased and as a good zombie mama I don't want my minions to be unhappy.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 17:44:40
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
(from the patch notes)

Less groaning for the zombies? I would appreciate it. They sound so continously unpleased and as a good zombie mama I don't want my minions to be unhappy.

Yes ^^

This is the best Zombie nerf in recent memory.
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
(from the patch notes)

Yes ^^

This is the best Zombie nerf in recent memory.

Indeed! BTW, I had a look at your witch. Excellent gear, congratulations.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Indeed! BTW, I had a look at your witch. Excellent gear, congratulations.

Thank you!
hello guys

i'm actually rushing T14/T15 maps, clearing is really soft, but i have some issues with ending bosses, i die pretty often
i don't know if it's my survivability or if it's the lack of single target dammage (i use deathmark for bosses)

i think my room of improvment is the cluster jewels, my trouble is that i don't have a clue on what jewel is interesting for me

could you help me on that guys ? maybe a short list of cluster jewels useful with that build ? like i said, i don't really know what are my weak point on my character that's why i don't know what i'm looking for :(

thanks a lot

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация