3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
So based on Grunkle Bob's post about the helmet, I trolled the trade site and found this for really cheap. It seems like I could make some sort of 7 link skeleton set up with this but I am really confused on how Concentrated Effect works with minons (if at all)

I am off to crank out some POB numbers to see what is what. I will inform when I am ready.

I recall that Concentrated Effect Support is only useful for AOE skills. So you will should see the benefit for minions that use AOE attacks. That means zombies doing their slam attack, as well as some spectres. I don't think skeletons ncan benefit.

Also, Concentrated Effect Support has the side effect of less AOE range, which is probably not great for clear speed.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Crazy! SSFHC! Good for you zzled! I like your changes a lot! I love seeing how people change (or not) the guide and how people go about things. As I don't play HC, I find the HC feedback quite edifying. Awesome job with your build! Also, thank you for your kind encouragement. I really appreciate it :).

I love SSFHC! It forces me to plan my build in advance, rather than spam death runs until an area is clear or a boss is dead. And I enjoy Act 1-10 more than maps, so it isn't a total loss when I die.

I got a few more levels and respecced slightly for more maxres (78/77/77/75 from Anointed Flesh + Barbarism + Soul of Steel): https://pastebin.com/NC62Laag

Sometimes my zombies don't last long on influenced maps tho (Crusader and Hunter especially). So I swap in Fortify / Minion Life / Meat Shield as needed.

Enduring Cry gives almost permanent uptime on 3 endurance charges, so I'm wondering if it makes sense to switch some points into raising the cap to 4 or 5 instead. The only downside with all this tinkering is that I'm almost always short of Regret Orbs. :)
Something for the lolz - I finally managed to get all the desired colours onto the only non-corrupted 6-link body armour that I have found so far in Harvest:

The only "minor" downside is the massive dexterity requirement... "clumsy me", my poor RiotSlut tells me. And she is right, unfortunately. I switched some rings and my gloves just to see how she would look in this sexy leather thing.

Well, decide for yourselves:

I guess need to get the - x % requirement-suffix.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 3:56:56
hey Wrecker, I have been reading through your other guides (incredible stuff across the board, I may try RF this league). I have also been following the current meta and it looks like Specter focused builds are very popular and powerful.

Have you ever given any thought to a specter focused build as it should be able to maintain some of your core beliefs of low button use?

As always, thanks for all the hard work you do.
"
zzled написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
So based on Grunkle Bob's post about the helmet, I trolled the trade site and found this for really cheap. It seems like I could make some sort of 7 link skeleton set up with this but I am really confused on how Concentrated Effect works with minons (if at all)

I am off to crank out some POB numbers to see what is what. I will inform when I am ready.

I recall that Concentrated Effect Support is only useful for AOE skills. So you will should see the benefit for minions that use AOE attacks. That means zombies doing their slam attack, as well as some spectres. I don't think skeletons ncan benefit.

Also, Concentrated Effect Support has the side effect of less AOE range, which is probably not great for clear speed.

Concentrated effect is the biggest boost you can give the zombie slam, outside of awakened gems, it is not even close. Unfortunately, it does nothing for skeletons or phantasms, but AOE specters could benefit, LIKE REDEMTION SENTRIES! Yes it will make the bombs tighter, but they will explode!
This is what I used and what I hunt for, I think you can even get them with +2 minion now, but I am sure it ain't cheap.

When I tested the pure phys I found this:

+2 minions is very valuable because, you know, 4th specter!

LOL THEY EXIST!
+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Life
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
13% increased Rarity of Items found
Minions have 24% increased maximum Life
Minions deal 25% increased Damage
(pseudo) +2 total to Level of Socketed Minion Gems

8ex, seller knows he hit the jackpot!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 11:13:18
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
zzled написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Concentrated effect is the biggest boost you can give the zombie slam, outside of awakened gems, it is not even close. Unfortunately, it does nothing for skeletons or phantasms

oh damn. I didn't even think of switching my set ups when I worked on this yesterday.

I am going to work with POB and move my 4 link Skele to my 6 link chest and then move the zombies to the pseudo 7 link helmet.

Thanks for the tip!
Sadly the flip did not work (moving Zombies to new helmet and moving skele's to chest)

As Grunklebob mentioned, Zombie Slam went up significantly, but everything else got worse.

Back to grinding :)
Hey Slow Mo'ers

I've got another question. I can't seem to tell if my CWDT is working. I don't see any additional timed bonuses at the top of my screen, but I don't believe desecrate or bone offering would have that. What about Purifying Flame? Also anyone else playing this on a PS4? I frequently have screen lags when I get in a room full of monsters and casting. Sometimes it freezes and crashes - which results in me needing to re-rez my zombies. Just wondering if there are some settings I can change in the video options to make it a bit less video/memory intensive.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey Slow Mo'ers

I've got another question. I can't seem to tell if my CWDT is working. I don't see any additional timed bonuses at the top of my screen, but I don't believe desecrate or bone offering would have that. What about Purifying Flame?
RSCCCC

I checked your gems and you are set up correctly.

As you guessed, none of the three add anything to the top of the screen.

Bone Offering should be by far the easiest to see. Look directly at your character after you get hit. You will see a ghost like figure hovering above your helmet. That is the indication that Bone Offering is occurring.

Desecrate will be hard to see in battle situation since there are corpses all over the place.

Purifying Flame is also a bit tricky to see.

WreckerOfDays made a good suggestion earlier. Go to a low level area where you won't be afraid of dying. Keep your screen as clean as possible (don't have any zombies, or skele's summoned if possible).

Then let yourself get hit and watch closely. You should be able to see all 3 occur when the screen is much less busy and you are not worried about playing.

You will need to find an area where you are both safe enough not to die and also the enemies are strong enough to proc the CWDT when they hit you.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 12:37:01
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey Slow Mo'ers

I've got another question. I can't seem to tell if my CWDT is working. I don't see any additional timed bonuses at the top of my screen, but I don't believe desecrate or bone offering would have that. What about Purifying Flame?
RSCCCC

I checked your gems and you are set up correctly.

As you guessed, none of the three add anything to the top of the screen.

Bone Offering should be by far the easiest to see. Look directly at your character after you get hit. You will see a ghost like figure hovering above your helmet. That is the indication that Bone Offering is occurring.

Desecrate will be hard to see in battle situation since there are corpses all over the place.

Purifying Flame is also a bit tricky to see.

WreckerOfDays made a good suggestion earlier. Go to a low level area where you won't be afraid of dying. Keep your screen as clean as possible (don't have any zombies, or skele's summoned if possible).

Then let yourself get hit and watch closely. You should be able to see all 3 occur when the screen is much less busy and you are not worried about playing.

You will need to find an area where you are both safe enough not to die and also the enemies are strong enough to proc the CWDT when they hit you.

Ok - well then I think it is working. I have seen that little floating ghost on my head (was wondering what that was). I'll just assume Purifying Flame is working too. What would it look like in a less busy screen?

Thanks for the quick reply!

RSCCCC

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация