3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
pat_hibulaire написал:

could you help me on that guys ? maybe a short list of cluster jewels useful with that build ? like i said, i don't really know what are my weak point on my character that's why i don't know what i'm looking for :(

thanks a lot

Large Jewel (Minions deal 10% increased Damage) with 8-9 passives (the lower the better):

Prefixes:

Renewal (always)
Rotten Claws or Feasting Fiends

Suffix:

Vicious Bite (if you have a Cluster Jewel that is ilvl75 or higher)

Medium Jewels (Minions have 12% increased maximum Life):

Renewal
Life From Death or Dread March
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 9:08:20
great thanks a lot ! poe.trade is my new friend now xD
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
great thanks a lot ! poe.trade is my new friend now xD

If possible, you should no longer be using poe.trade.

Try and use the official trading site instead

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest
based on some advice in this thread and through some experimentation on my own, my boss killing has improved significantly the last two days. Here are the two easy changes I made.

1) swapped temp chains for vulnerability. Bosses simply die faster.

2) dropped meat shield, added empower and added jewels that blinded and taunts enemies on minion hit.

The second has multiple effects. I can quickly curse and death mark the enemy and then go hide in a corner while my guys swarm. By dropping meatshield, the zombies stay engaged on the boss instead of coming to hide with me in the corner. And Empower added DPS per zombie amd gave me another zombie, which gets me to 11 now.

Once I add in a level 21 summon phantasm, I will get my 11th phantasm as well.
I finally had my very first zombies die all league last night.

It was of course in Acid Caverns (which I needed to do for the atlas completion). But ironically they did not die because of Morgrants who thankfully did not spawn as the end map boss.

I alched and vaaled the map as normal and it ended up the largest Phys Reflect damage % mod I had seen yet on a map.

I had been doing phys reflect maps with no issues with this character, so I took a chance. I of course shut off my AG before entering because of the Morgrants possibility.

By the end of the map, before the bosses, I had 3 zombies die.

I was able to re raise the dead ones and then kill what ever two bosses spawned that were not Morgrants.

But from this point on Acid Caverns goes right into my sale stash tab should it drop. Sometimes I map so quickly I go on cruise control and I would hate to do something like lose my AG in the Caverns.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

oh ok ! thanks for the link, can i ask why ? the prices are not the same ?
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

oh ok ! thanks for the link, can i ask why ? the prices are not the same ?

The prices are the same.

The poe.trade site is old now and does not update itself well. Many times you will find an item, bid on it but that item had already been sold hours ago.

The community is trying to get everyone to move to the official trading site, as it has more features and is more robust.
My witch just has been destroyed by an Elder guardian. No chance at all. I guess these are the occasions where you don't want your minions to be by your side because you are rather busy doging the bosses attacks.

I will have my revenge one day. Elder guardian, you haven't seen the last of me. You will pay for this embarassing defeat.

With just one portal left, when I knew the fight could't be won anymore, I made this screenshot just for you. To let you know where it took place.

The map mods weren't so brutal... ~ 24 % extra life, ok, not nice, but no additional damage/increased critical strike chance & multiplier, no lower player's resistances/regeneration. Nevertheless, the lightning attacks simply wiped me away.

Now I'll be levelling Deathmark in my second weapon slot. I will need it for the next date with Drox anyway.

Zombie on everyone!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
This beauty finally dropped for me today.

So much damage! Like a mini Hatred.

Got to level 97 and I think I will not go for 98. I have enough passive points to play with.

Veritania dropped this and it's actually useful for my spectres, I use the normal version quite a lot.

And, finally, I just killed Sirus on Awakening level 8 for the first time this league. Cost me 2 deaths only.
"
M_atrix написал:
This beauty finally dropped for me today.

So much damage! Like a mini Hatred.

Got to level 97 and I think I will not go for 98. I have enough passive points to play with.

Veritania dropped this and it's actually useful for my spectres, I use the normal version quite a lot.

And, finally, I just killed Sirus on Awakening level 8 for the first time this league. Cost me 2 deaths only.

Congrats!

Fabulous drop on the gloves. If you get brave late in the league, you can try to vaal them for +2 to socketed curse gems :)

How was the damage difference with the gloves? (I assume no Brutality anywhere if you even had it before)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация