3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
RSCCCC написал:

Thanks for the feedback. In terms of the Ascendancy I still have one more trial to find to finish that (I should go Mistress and not Commander?).

I'll look at making a change on the spectres as well. Adding Feeding Frenzy and swapping out temp chains seems pretty straightforward. In terms of gear - I play on the PS4 I've been trying to buy some gear - but I only have about 15 Chaos at this stage and price on the PS4 are nuts and no one ever responds. I've picked up 5 links armor - my challenge is socket colors and understanding enough about what gems to switch in and out if I have different colors then the gems I see in the build (only my second league so a big learning curve on this game - which I love!) In terms of flasks - I agree I realized I could put freeze immunity on any flask just the other day in the Menagerie so I'll make that switch. I'm leery about only one life flask though I don't have great regen and I seem to pump through them. Thank you so much for your time and thoughts on this. Should I just keep running white maps until I get some of this straightened out you think? Also can you clarify if bone armor provides immunity to bleeding? I read it somewhere - but I seem to bleed alot and maybe I'm not the best at keeping bone armor up...I try :) Plus I'm struggling with the Harvest mechanics still with everything else there is to learn - so I haven't been able to fully utilize it's capabilities.

Thanks again!

RSCCCC

1) If you use The Queens Hunger you want to use Commander of Darkness. If not, Mistress of Sacrifice is better unless you are having problems with your ele resists (which you are not). I would go with Mistress in your current set up.

2) Rule of thumb in POE is when you start dying too much, drop back down a couple of map levels.

3) You can keep 2 life flasks and 3 defensive flasks if you like. Or you can use Enduring Cry like I do which is unlimited life flasks.

4) Bone Armor does prevent bleeding but Bone Armor is not up 100% of the time since it has a cool down. If you start bleeding while not having Bone Armor, once Bone Armor kicks it will stop the bleeding but if you have bad timing you will be in trouble. I would always have bleed immunity on a flask as an emergency.

"
pat_hibulaire написал:

1) about the labs, yes, at the beginning of me playing POE, i hated labs so i just didn't unblock them lol. somebody told me few days ago it was mandatory, so now i do them when they appears on my maps, but i have just 4 of the 6 labs unblock :(

2) you tell me melee physical damage is not good with phantasms and the next sentence you advice me to swap minion damage support for empower. I assume you wanna say swap melee physical damage for empower right ?

4/ I use 1 host chieftain, 1 carnage chieftain and 1 ruins hellion. Do you think ruins hellion is useless if i put enduring cry on my build ?

1) We all hate the lab :) But the asendencies are too important to ignore.

2) Whoops, I was typing too fast. Yes please replace Melee Physical Damage with Empower 3 when you can. Sorry about that.

4) Ruins Hellion uses Rallying Cry. Previous to 3.11 Rallying Cry was very good for this build.

In 3.11 Rallying Cry was reworked such than its damage potential is now based on Main Hand Weapon Damage. Since we have next to no weapon damage in our main hand, Rallying Cry is now significantly worse for this build IMO. We already have taunt numerous ways if we want so I think Rallying Cry is almost useless for this build.

I can't believe what I just found in Delve:

That is even possible? I just need to remove the defense mod, add life and they are good boots for my spectres (which are socketed in the boots).

This build is really a good Delver. Thanks to Meat Shield you just keep following the lorry, surrounded by a horde of zombies that protect you and kill everything around.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

That is even possible? I just need to remove the defense mod, add life and they are good boots for my spectres (which are socketed in the boots).

This build is really a good Delver. Thanks to Meat Shield you just keep following the lorry, surrounded by a horde of zombies that protect you and kill everything around.

Nice!

They are not common at all. If you can get tier 1 life and leave the resists and movement speed alone, they will be the best I can see for sale in this kind of niche grouping of stats.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст

Nice!

They are not common at all. If you can get tier 1 life and leave the resists and movement speed alone, they will be the best I can see for sale in this kind of niche grouping of stats.

Even the dexterity is useful in this case. And even more combined with the very low dex requirements the boots have. With the crafting features that Harvest provides I should be able to eliminate the defense prefix to open up a slot for life.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Managed to annul an armor/ES modifier with Harvest crafting, so now I got +1 Skellys/Zombies. BIIIG damage increase.

Dropped Bone Offering for Tempest Shield and crafted +5 chance to block on my actual shield. Taken as written this build lacks a strong endgame defensive layer so I'm trying to get Chaos Res to 0 at worst and stacking block chance.
Wrecker, I am moving on to a new character now.

I just wanted to express my thanks again for creating such a nice build and fostering a friendly community here.

I will check in from time to time on this thread to see if I can answer some questions.

I had an absolute blast with the build and it was the second highest level I ever achieved!

And good luck to all slow moers!!!

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 0:32:45
"
Guru1619 написал:
Unfortunately IRL has been keeping me from playing much (helped family move from Oregon to Southern California) so still in Act 3 somewhere with my Necro... I tend to be way over leveled for the area though and just bought the gems via my marauder to use most of them 'early'(so nice having Shield Charge from the start!).

As for CwdT, haven't gotten to it on the necro, but was using it on my Marauder
for Wave of Conviction and Immortal Call. Was noticing it would cast either/or, not both when it procd/triggered(not sure the right term for CwdT since it does both heh). No other gear besides a tabula for Tec Slam and CwdT in gloves at the time i was testing it.
I hope the move went well Guru1619! That's a big change and distance! With the Marauder, it's hard to see but the skills all do cast properly. When they do cast at the same time, Ball Lightning moves slower so it still works in our favour.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Does anybody know why the Kaom-style Elder guardian deals so much damage?

I just killed him with not a single portal left. One part of the damage he deals seems to be damage over time. I was burning down pretty fast repeatedly. The occasional firerain hit like a truck. I died very quickly several times. 6100 life and 80 % fire didn't seem help me a lot, unfortunately.

There were no hard map mods involved.

It's not the first time that I faced problems with this boss. And I have no idea how I could protect myself.

In the end, in a desperate attempt not to lose this map and to win this fight, I swapped meat shield for Deathmark. The zombies kept fighting, I kept running. And we succeeded.
It depends on a million factors Caligula_Exile. I wish I could give you more. There are some mechanics that are designed to be completely avoided but I'm not sure if the one's your talking about are those. GGG has been slowly buffing the bosses to be more terrifying. Good call on Deathmark though!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slow Mo'ers

Looking for a little help. I'm struggling a little with this build. Just got all my first watchstones and moving into yellow maps. Here are my primary struggles:

1. Clear - when there are a ton of monsters seems like I have to spend a ton of time in the area to get them cleared. Example I can rarely get the stone passage stones in the temple incursions so I completed the first temple but have yet to get one open enough to get to the top again.

2. I still seem to get one shot often (part of this is the clear speed so there is so much on the screen it's hard to see where to avoid. Also I'm on the PS4 which with full screens can get super laggy.

3. I try to stay out of the packs, but my zombies are always near me due to the meat shield. Should I get rid of that and if so what would be a good replacement? It causes me to shield charge through packs to get them involved.

Hoping for some advice on...what gear should I focus on changing. I'm using Redemption Sentry for spectres would there be something better? (I was using Slave Drivers). My profile is open, but here is my paste bin as well.

https://pastebin.com/yJfacuWg

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Hey RSCCCC! This build does go towards the idea of defence vs. offence. But I've found that clear speed, though I'd like it to be faster as well, isn't my issue for survivability (though I get the faster things die, the safer). Here This is my last play session with the build. I'm in T14+ maps and there's an A7 Al-Hazim fight. See if there's anything different with how I play vs. how you play. It could simply be that this style of play doesn't match your style.

The build revolves around being in the middle of combat a lot. So having 4000 life is pretty low. So focus on getting your life rolls much much higher.

Fully ascending will be big help as well. Once you pick Mistress of Sacrifice you'll feel a lot more comfortable in the middle of packs.

Another thing that will help with both damage and survivability is getting a 5 link (or a six link). The game really takes off when you add those extra links.

Obviously gear upgrades come with the RNG of drops so be patient. But your current life rolls and such won't have you going to much further until your gear is improved in that regard.

But take a look at the video. If that clear speed is too slow for you, you'll want to make some changes to the guide. If not, you'll enjoy the survivability. (I don't think I used Fortify once in that session.)

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация