3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Caligula_Exile написал:
I can't believe what I just found in Delve:

That is even possible? I just need to remove the defense mod, add life and they are good boots for my spectres (which are socketed in the boots).

This build is really a good Delver. Thanks to Meat Shield you just keep following the lorry, surrounded by a horde of zombies that protect you and kill everything around.
Wow! That's awesome Caligula_Exile! And what an awesome league to get them is so that you can add life! Nice find! Ya, I like this build for Delving as well. My console can get a little laggy with Vaal Skeletons but it's a lot of fun and really safe. Thanks for the post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
subliminaldelta написал:

Managed to annul an armor/ES modifier with Harvest crafting, so now I got +1 Skellys/Zombies. BIIIG damage increase.

Dropped Bone Offering for Tempest Shield and crafted +5 chance to block on my actual shield. Taken as written this build lacks a strong endgame defensive layer so I'm trying to get Chaos Res to 0 at worst and stacking block chance.
Wow! Nice crafting subliminaldelta! Enjoying using them! Cool idea to go with more blocking mods and Tempest Shield. I love that skill. I find the build is really strong endgame defensively. You just have to play with what you have. If I have Meatshield (and skills that revolve around it), I need to play accordingly. If I have Meatshield and am always trying to keep my distance, the build will lack a lot of mechanics. So just make sure you play your way. Chaos resists will always help for sure. 0 at least. Out of curiosity, what does Tempest Shield give you that Bone Offering doesn't?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Wrecker, I am moving on to a new character now.

I just wanted to express my thanks again for creating such a nice build and fostering a friendly community here.

I will check in from time to time on this thread to see if I can answer some questions.

I had an absolute blast with the build and it was the second highest level I ever achieved!

And good luck to all slow moers!!!

Good luck with your new character(s) AndyLovesHisBge! You were very kind and helpful in this thread. Thanks for being so thoughtful and generous with your time.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Out of curiosity, what does Tempest Shield give you that Bone Offering doesn't?[/span]

I already have Queen's Hunger so Bone Offering was just redundant. Now that I'm getting into endgame boss fights and 200+ Delve depth everything hits like a truck...I have over 7000EHP and several items with maxed life rolls and it still isn't enough to outright tank. So there's got to be some kind of mitigation.
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slow Mo'ers

Looking for a little help. I'm struggling a little with this build. Just got all my first watchstones and moving into yellow maps. Here are my primary struggles:

1. Clear - when there are a ton of monsters seems like I have to spend a ton of time in the area to get them cleared. Example I can rarely get the stone passage stones in the temple incursions so I completed the first temple but have yet to get one open enough to get to the top again.

2. I still seem to get one shot often (part of this is the clear speed so there is so much on the screen it's hard to see where to avoid. Also I'm on the PS4 which with full screens can get super laggy.

3. I try to stay out of the packs, but my zombies are always near me due to the meat shield. Should I get rid of that and if so what would be a good replacement? It causes me to shield charge through packs to get them involved.

Hoping for some advice on...what gear should I focus on changing. I'm using Redemption Sentry for spectres would there be something better? (I was using Slave Drivers). My profile is open, but here is my paste bin as well.

https://pastebin.com/yJfacuWg

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Hey RSCCCC! This build does go towards the idea of defence vs. offence. But I've found that clear speed, though I'd like it to be faster as well, isn't my issue for survivability (though I get the faster things die, the safer). Here This is my last play session with the build. I'm in T14+ maps and there's an A7 Al-Hazim fight. See if there's anything different with how I play vs. how you play. It could simply be that this style of play doesn't match your style.

The build revolves around being in the middle of combat a lot. So having 4000 life is pretty low. So focus on getting your life rolls much much higher.

Fully ascending will be big help as well. Once you pick Mistress of Sacrifice you'll feel a lot more comfortable in the middle of packs.

Another thing that will help with both damage and survivability is getting a 5 link (or a six link). The game really takes off when you add those extra links.

Obviously gear upgrades come with the RNG of drops so be patient. But your current life rolls and such won't have you going to much further until your gear is improved in that regard.

But take a look at the video. If that clear speed is too slow for you, you'll want to make some changes to the guide. If not, you'll enjoy the survivability. (I don't think I used Fortify once in that session.)

Thanks WoD

I've improved my life a bit and some of my gear. Still looking for a 5 or 6 link. Lacking currency to purchase. Just running the lower maps for a bit, but I did finally kill the second wave of conquerors so I have 8 watchstones now. I shifted a few gems around which helped too I think. I can't wait to find the last lab so I can get my final ascendancy. This is only my second league and last league I played ED-Contagion so I may just need to adjust my playstyle, sitting in the middle of the pack just seems dangerous to me. I'll watch the vid and hope it gives me some insight. I know from your podcast you are a console player too....is this build laggy as heck with full screen of monster? Sometimes I jump all over the screen and sometimes I end up with the dreaded ...where do you want to resurrect :(

Thanks for the fun build and great notes! I'm enjoying my little army :)

RSCCCC
https://pastebin.com/HE3eB6FC

Posting my POB Pastebin looking for some feedback.
"
RSCCCC написал:
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slow Mo'ers

Looking for a little help. I'm struggling a little with this build. Just got all my first watchstones and moving into yellow maps. Here are my primary struggles:

1. Clear - when there are a ton of monsters seems like I have to spend a ton of time in the area to get them cleared. Example I can rarely get the stone passage stones in the temple incursions so I completed the first temple but have yet to get one open enough to get to the top again.

2. I still seem to get one shot often (part of this is the clear speed so there is so much on the screen it's hard to see where to avoid. Also I'm on the PS4 which with full screens can get super laggy.

3. I try to stay out of the packs, but my zombies are always near me due to the meat shield. Should I get rid of that and if so what would be a good replacement? It causes me to shield charge through packs to get them involved.

Hoping for some advice on...what gear should I focus on changing. I'm using Redemption Sentry for spectres would there be something better? (I was using Slave Drivers). My profile is open, but here is my paste bin as well.

https://pastebin.com/yJfacuWg

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Hey RSCCCC! This build does go towards the idea of defence vs. offence. But I've found that clear speed, though I'd like it to be faster as well, isn't my issue for survivability (though I get the faster things die, the safer). Here This is my last play session with the build. I'm in T14+ maps and there's an A7 Al-Hazim fight. See if there's anything different with how I play vs. how you play. It could simply be that this style of play doesn't match your style.

The build revolves around being in the middle of combat a lot. So having 4000 life is pretty low. So focus on getting your life rolls much much higher.

Fully ascending will be big help as well. Once you pick Mistress of Sacrifice you'll feel a lot more comfortable in the middle of packs.

Another thing that will help with both damage and survivability is getting a 5 link (or a six link). The game really takes off when you add those extra links.

Obviously gear upgrades come with the RNG of drops so be patient. But your current life rolls and such won't have you going to much further until your gear is improved in that regard.

But take a look at the video. If that clear speed is too slow for you, you'll want to make some changes to the guide. If not, you'll enjoy the survivability. (I don't think I used Fortify once in that session.)

Thanks WoD

I've improved my life a bit and some of my gear. Still looking for a 5 or 6 link. Lacking currency to purchase. Just running the lower maps for a bit, but I did finally kill the second wave of conquerors so I have 8 watchstones now. I shifted a few gems around which helped too I think. I can't wait to find the last lab so I can get my final ascendancy. This is only my second league and last league I played ED-Contagion so I may just need to adjust my playstyle, sitting in the middle of the pack just seems dangerous to me. I'll watch the vid and hope it gives me some insight. I know from your podcast you are a console player too....is this build laggy as heck with full screen of monster? Sometimes I jump all over the screen and sometimes I end up with the dreaded ...where do you want to resurrect :(

Thanks for the fun build and great notes! I'm enjoying my little army :)

RSCCCC

Good sources for 5-linked body armours are Harvest (from time to time you get offered 5-linking an armour of your choice) and the Vaal side areas in maps (although these armours tend to be corrupted).

If you don't mind farming a bit you can try to get 11 divination cards "The chains that bind". You can exchange them for a 6-linked body armour.

They can be found in the following maps:

Cage
Lava Chamber
Pen
Pit

Good luck, exile!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
subliminaldelta написал:
https://pastebin.com/HE3eB6FC

Posting my POB Pastebin looking for some feedback.

Looks great over all! Here are some minor comments

1) Do you have bleed immunity any where? If not get it on one of your flasks.

2) That Empower 4 is great. Also look for level 21's of Raise Specter, Vaal Summon Skeleton and Summon Phantasm. You may find you will get extra minions when you do this.

Your initial goal is 11 regular skele's, 11 Zombies and 11 Phantasms. Raise your gems levels until you get this.

3) I don't see fortify any where so I am going to assume you have Kingmaker on AG?

4) Keep trying to up the quality to at least 20 on all the appropriate gems and finish adding qual to your flasks.

5) What Specters are you using?

6) Look for a jewel that has "chance for minion to taunt". It will help your survivability since you don't have meat shield.

7) I removed your torment gyre ring entirely and your build barely changed. You are so over capped on ele resists, you can rethink that ring entirely. Maybe look for a ring with more life and minion stats(delve rings have minion damage stats if memory serves).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 3:06:33
I'm at 10 Zombies right now, but that's with a helmet craft and level 25 skill gem. Is crafting/buying an Elder amulet the only way to get another zombie?
"
subliminaldelta написал:
I'm at 10 Zombies right now, but that's with a helmet craft and level 25 skill gem. Is crafting/buying an Elder amulet the only way to get another zombie?

You can also find amulets with + 1 to Zombies in certain delve nodes. Just look for this symbol:

(source: gamepedia)

You even can find body armours with + 1 to Zombies, + 1 to Spectres, rings with minion damage... it's really worth looking for these nodes.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация