3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Wrecker, I am moving on to a new character now.

I just wanted to express my thanks again for creating such a nice build and fostering a friendly community here.

I will check in from time to time on this thread to see if I can answer some questions.

I had an absolute blast with the build and it was the second highest level I ever achieved!

And good luck to all slow moers!!!

hi Andy, thanks for all the help and patience you gave me, i wish you lot of fun with your next build !

just for glory, did you manage to kill Sirus ?
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Wrecker, I am moving on to a new character now.

I just wanted to express my thanks again for creating such a nice build and fostering a friendly community here.

I will check in from time to time on this thread to see if I can answer some questions.

I had an absolute blast with the build and it was the second highest level I ever achieved!

And good luck to all slow moers!!!

hi Andy, thanks for all the help and patience you gave me, i wish you lot of fun with your next build !

just for glory, did you manage to kill Sirus ?

Sadly no. I don't have the skill level needed for the last phase. Instead of dying to him, I just sold my portals to others to let them kill him.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Sadly no. I don't have the skill level needed for the last phase. Instead of dying to him, I just sold my portals to others to let them kill him.

This is the best Sirus boss fight guide, it should help to understand his movement/abilities a bit more and how they are telegraphed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiIZi5dRjs
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

ok, i hope that one day i will do it !

i have a little question in the mean time : i don't have kingmaker for my AG, it's really expensive for my budget, but i can buy it

so i'm wondering if it's a really big changing, i assume that you can't really answer, it's a choice i have to make, but i do not realize how much it will improve my build

ps : my AG is level/quality 20/20, linked with minion life 20/20, maybe it can help to make a good choice xD
Последняя редакция: pat_hibulaire. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 11:33:58
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Скрытый текст

ok, i hope that one day i will do it !

i have a little question in the mean time : i don't have kingmaker for my AG, it's really expensive for my budget, but i can buy it

so i'm wondering if it's a really big changing, i assume that you can't really answer, it's a choice i have to make, but i do not realize how much it will improve my build

ps : my AG is level/quality 20/20, linked with minion life 20/20, maybe it can help to make a good choice xD

I did not have an opportunity to try it myself, but I am pretty sure that Kingmaker has a noticeable effect on your killspeed. The fortify it povides the minions with is nice, but, in my humble opinion, even more important is the culling strike. Enemies are killed with just one hit as soon as they reach 10 % of their life. That should help immensly to speed up the killing of tough bosses.

Since I do not own a Kingmaker I haven given another unique wepaon with culling strike to my Animated Guardian. It's not as good as Kingmaker, of course, but when I see that the boss is about to die but it still takes tooooo long, I stand right next to him, call the AG with convocation and bam!, boss is dead in most cases.

Here is a list of weapons with culling strike.

Alternatively you can also make a Kingmaker yourself, combining the two unique items Heartbreaker and Soul Taker. Soul Taker is rather rare to be found, but there are divination cards to get one.

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

Good sources for 5-linked body armours are Harvest (from time to time you get offered 5-linking an armour of your choice) and the Vaal side areas in maps (although these armours tend to be corrupted).

If you don't mind farming a bit you can try to get 11 divination cards "The chains that bind". You can exchange them for a 6-linked body armour.

They can be found in the following maps:

Cage
Lava Chamber
Pen
Pit

Good luck, exile!

So far I've only been able to farm level 1 seeds so I've been limited on what mods I've gotten. I kind of stepped away since being only 2 leagues in there were so many mechanics to learn and that one seemed to take away from me actually being able to play and felt like I was spending too much time trying to place collectors, dispensers, storage tanks pylons etc...I tried it again last night, but would need to do major work to get to the higher tier seeds. None of the mods in tier 1 can touch my gear due to level. Glad for any guidance. I like running around maps killing stuff :) Makes me feel like I'm playing a game.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

I did not have an opportunity to try it myself, but I am pretty sure that Kingmaker has a noticeable effect on your killspeed. The fortify it povides the minions with is nice, but, in my humble opinion, even more important is the culling strike. Enemies are killed with just one hit as soon as they reach 10 % of their life. That should help immensly to speed up the killing of tough bosses.

Since I do not own a Kingmaker I haven given another unique wepaon with culling strike to my Animated Guardian. It's not as good as Kingmaker, of course, but when I see that the boss is about to die but it still takes tooooo long, I stand right next to him, call the AG with convocation and bam!, boss is dead in most cases.

Here is a list of weapons with culling strike.

Alternatively you can also make a Kingmaker yourself, combining the two unique items Heartbreaker and Soul Taker. Soul Taker is rather rare to be found, but there are divination cards to get one.

oh great thanks a lot for those informations, i'll test one of these cullin strike weapons before doing the biggest buy of my life !
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for a great build and guide :D

I'm an on/off player of POE, played only a few leagues and a handfull of characters. Highest was arc witch before in perandus.

Playing non league for now since i had some gear lying around (easy 6 link tabula) and been enjoying it a lot.

Now i've hit the maps and it's just farm farm farm for some upgrades. Recently found the mace that gives me Stone golem and a helm with +2 to socketed minion gems.

Im curious to see how far i can take this char now.
"
pat_hibulaire написал:

Kingmaker is incredibly noticeable, immediately! Culling strike is amazing.
Since you can cull Sirus and the hardest part of the fight is his last 20%, you just halved the hardest part of the fight!
But you are going to care about keeping your AG alive after that purchase!
Avoid Acid Caverns and Hall of Grand Masters. Acid caverns has a random boss rotation and most of them melt exiles, and there is one or 2 that melt minions, beware!
Other than that I have never seen the AG take damage. Especially if you give him one of the regen chests, Ambus(cheap)or Gruthkuls(awesome)pelt.
The funny thing is he does not get Fortify or culling strike, but that is fine because he's just the support and he hits a lot so he is always in the fight.
I'm a trickster and I use his fortify all the time, my buddy plays this build :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
RSCCCC написал:
felt like I was spending too much time trying to place collectors, dispensers, storage tanks pylons etc...I tried it again last night, but would need to do major work to get to the higher tier seeds. None of the mods in tier 1 can touch my gear due to level. Glad for any guidance. I like running around maps killing stuff :) Makes me feel like I'm playing a game.

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Give the garden a day or 2, the new patch make storage tanks 1000 and and there are either upgrades or tanks that will store 5000. It will clean up the mess and make things a little easier to manage. Popping T4 beasts, especially multiples, feels like playing the game! They are A LOT of tedious work, but FUN!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 10:35:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация