3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Saranbaatar написал:
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for a great build and guide :D

I'm an on/off player of POE, played only a few leagues and a handfull of characters. Highest was arc witch before in perandus.

Playing non league for now since i had some gear lying around (easy 6 link tabula) and been enjoying it a lot.

Now i've hit the maps and it's just farm farm farm for some upgrades. Recently found the mace that gives me Stone golem and a helm with +2 to socketed minion gems.

Im curious to see how far i can take this char now.

You sound like me, my first success was Enki's and then I found Wrecker... and here I am on the other side, one happy exile!
This build is amazing, as long as you stick to the base tree you can take it literally anywhere a necro would want to go!
Enjoy!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
sweet build fo afterwork brainoff.
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
I just find the Guardian a bit clunky, sometimes it's not there at all but i am sure it did not die :/

Pretty tough already to get upgrades though, so for now i'm mostly just focusing on levelling extra gems and upgrading those while getting to 90 thats first goal for now
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Give the garden a day or 2, the new patch make storage tanks 1000 and and there are either upgrades or tanks that will store 5000. It will clean up the mess and make things a little easier to manage. Popping T4 beasts, especially multiples, feels like playing the game! They are A LOT of tedious work, but FUN!

Well my challenge is as a new player. There are still so many other mechanics I really enjoy - like delving, atlas, betrayal, einhar. So with my very limited time I focus on those things that I like and unfortunately I don't have time for the tedium or to really put as much energy into configuring that garden. Maybe I'll make a slow go of it and slowly change it. I feel like now I'd need to redo everything since its an eyesore. Plus I just finally picked up a 6 link chest piece!

Thanks!

RSCCCC
So I just finally got a 6 link chest!! It is BBBBRR. Just wondering what to consider for the other R-socket with brutality support in the first. What I'm trying to determine is how to know if the support gem will work. It is a bit confusing to get my mind wrapped around the idea of support gems helping with the Zombie attack skills (as opposed to supporting the actual zombie skill gem - if that makes sense). Secondly, outside of just reading the description is there a way to show the impact to the damage or whatever stat it might be influencing? So far I started with the Maim support as my second red, but would be interested in all of your thoughts and just a bit of the why to help me understand the game mechanics a bit better.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Looks like maim or empower (3) add about 10k to each minion.
An Empower 4 is crazy expensive but would add 15k to each.
These aren't small gains, we are talking 180-240kdps total, no joke there.
Also Empower adds extra zombie at raise zombie lv25 so another 40-50kdps.
I removed minion life since the zombies never die.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 13:41:37
"
RSCCCC написал:

Well my challenge is as a new player. There are still so many other mechanics I really enjoy - like delving, atlas, betrayal, einhar. So with my very limited time I focus on those things that I like and unfortunately I don't have time for the tedium or to really put as much energy into configuring that garden. Maybe I'll make a slow go of it and slowly change it. I feel like now I'd need to redo everything since its an eyesore. Plus I just finally picked up a 6 link chest piece!

Thanks!

RSCCCC

That's awesome, get out and explore the game, there will be moments of downtime in game that probably could be spent in the garden. It really is a time sink so don't let it hinder you. For each color I have 2 T1 plots, a T2/T3 plot and the big plots off to the side where I grow nightmares! I can't wait for the new storage tanks!

One of the big things to note here, the garden is the best at T16, a lot of people are missing this fact. The crafts/difficulty and excitement all come together in endgame. I am just reaching T15 and can already see how excellent the garden will be. Especially getting the 40-60 seed drops from T16 maps!

I feel I need to redo mine, I got garden hose going EVERYWHERE! LOL but it works, not efficient, but it does work.

Good luck!
Are there any useful enchantments from the labyrinth for the gloves? I don't bother with helmet enchantments. For boots I prefer "increased life regeneration if you have been hit recently" or "10 % increased movement speed if you havn't been hit recently". But the gloves... no idea...
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Are there any useful enchantments from the labyrinth for the gloves? I don't bother with helmet enchantments. For boots I prefer "increased life regeneration if you have been hit recently" or "10 % increased movement speed if you havn't been hit recently". But the gloves... no idea...

Reflection is my favorite, creates a weak copy of you.
Grave is cool, makes more minions

Those are 2 of my favs.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст

Reflection is my favorite, creates a weak copy of you.
Grave is cool, makes more minions

Those are 2 of my favs.

Thank you very much! Both of them sound good. I'm glad to hear that not all of them are based on your weapon's damage.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация