3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I love the zombie humour btw :). [/span]

You never said that to me. Kinda hurts.

Zombie & Spectre on!
"
Galwen написал:
Hello all. I am enjoying the build so far, but I think I have overcomplicated it and now I am finding my dps and my survivability is suffering. I would class myself as a veteran beginner :) I have been around for a long time but rarely manage to fully clear end game content. I usually just end up in red maps dying till I get frustrated and give up.

How is my gear? how do you get your phantasms to do so much damage? any and all tips and tactics would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance. The character I am talking about is LaceyRose.

Hello Galwen

I just had a look at your LaceyRose.

If you want your phantasms to deal more damage you should change one of the support gems. "Physical melee damage" doesn't help them at all because they only do projectile damage. If you don't mind changing the colours of the sockets "minion damage" would be a much better support, since it helps the zombies and the skeletons.

To improve your survivability you need more life from your gear. The helmet is impressing (never had a + 3 to minions myself), but lacks any life. The ring "Entropy spiral" doesn't have any life either.

Convoking wands can do much better. Maybe you have some corresponding fossils and feel like playing around to see if you hit somehting with more minion mods and still a free affix slot for "trigger a socketed spell...".

I like your amulet a lot.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hey guys, how good is this build to farming end game bosses, like Sirus A8 and Conquerors/Guardians ??

I need a budget bosskiller build, and i like zombies, so this build can handle this content ?? (i can`t find any videos of this content in topic).
"
Keylors написал:
Hey guys, how good is this build to farming end game bosses, like Sirus A8 and Conquerors/Guardians ??

I need a budget bosskiller build, and i like zombies, so this build can handle this content ?? (i can`t find any videos of this content in topic).

This is not a budget bosskiller. It can be, if you have game mastery and like 10 min fights.
This is a "Welcome to path of exile, here is how to get to level 90+ easily and learn about endgame" build.

Yes you can do end game bossing, but I think this build excels at introducing new players to red maps and helping them prepare for endgame.
It's a big investment to feel comfortable at Sirus 8.
There are no tricks or secrets to this build to make it cheaply destroy bosses.
I think the best I did was Sirus4, but maybe I never fought him with this?
I was doing A7 conquerors easily last league.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPa5NbkiWY0
It isn't fast on bosses, but it FEELS very safe.
This is the build I suggest to learn bosses, not master them.
It gives you the comfort to figure out the fights.
I have learned MUCH about endgame with this lady!
Another plus to this build is once you have it down, the modifications are endless! There are many successful versions here in the thread.

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Galwen написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello all. I am enjoying the build so far, but I think I have overcomplicated it and now I am finding my dps and my survivability is suffering. I would class myself as a veteran beginner :) I have been around for a long time but rarely manage to fully clear end game content. I usually just end up in red maps dying till I get frustrated and give up.

How is my gear? how do you get your phantasms to do so much damage? any and all tips and tactics would be very welcome.
Скрытый текст

Thanks in advance. The character I am talking about is LaceyRose.

Your gear is nice!
Caligula summed it up well.
That chest is energy shield based, should be able to get a 4b1r 5link pretty easily in a few chromatics. Then you can replace melee phys with minion damage, you will see immediate improvement.
That helmet, shield and those boots... OMG jealous!
Also if you put level 19 specters in your helm you would have 4 specters!
The +1 from the boots and the +3 from helm and +2 from ascendancy. That helps a lot! You could have 2 carnage apes and 2 redemption sentries that would be nice!
I would take a lv20 animated guardian over a lv4 chaos golem. The buffs to the team are no comparison. Golems just die and GGG really needs to fix them.
We noticed BIG gains giving skeletons culling strike support ;)
Take that helmet to the grove and start swapping life until you hit actual life.
Remove life mod and replace with a life mod.
For me and this build, I felt safer at 5000 life and 12000 armor than I did at 6500 life and 1500 energy shield. But if you are stacking ES, you need lots of life and es!
All the other stuff is automated so offerings are automatic, desecrate is auto. Not sure if tempest shield could be something better?
Just keep dropping skeletons and flame dashing.
You are right, you have over complicated it.
Every suggestion leads to a new problem, but these are all safe things to try.
The fortify in your boots makes me want to put shield charge in there :)
Soooo many options, good luck!
EDIT: I missed an easy one, you have minion damage support on your helm AND a minion dmage support gem, that gem can change for sure! You don't get both. If you keep it all this way, put culling strike there, it will change your game. Quite simply, the hardest part of any fight is the last 20%, with culling strike, you just HALVED the hardest part of the fight!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 11:20:47
For those of you using cluster jewels I highly recommend grabbing a medium one with Life From Death.

Phantasms, skeletons, this build uses both and they proc Life From Death.
Phantasm are auto-summoned beyond their limit and you can manually summon skellies beyond their limit causing constant minion deaths.

....thus, constant healing for all your minions.

Any and all of your minions will simply never die. Perma-minions.

This has been a Pip-N-Tip semi-pro tip.
(If I am late to the thread party and this has been covered countless times, please ignore and forgive me for not reading the past 53 pages. But if it hasn't...)

Zombie on!

Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 14:13:10
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Saranbaatar написал:
So after getting to 84 in normal and hearing all the fuss about harvest crafting i decided to go League and start from scratch.

lvl 50 now but it's more struggling then i remember, crafting mechanic still a bit clunky for me, on harvest sometimes to much going for my PC so screen freeze (at least i dont do HC) and struggling with resistance, and having a 6link tabula from start really makes a difference :P

But i'm getting by.

Still loving the build, slowly building up currenct and hopefylly i can use harvest to craft some nice things as well.
Ya it's crazy how much talk there's been hey Saranbaatar? I'm not a Harvest fan but that's only cause I don't play PoE for the micromanagement mini games. I like enemies and loot. I'm glad you're liking the build though. No matter what GGG puts into PoE2 from Harvest, I'm sure they'll have it well thought out.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Thanks, just hit maps now, got some decent gear. I like how some of the crafts are more targetable now, my League char has a nice chest from the seeds crafting hoping for a 6 link craft though. But the crazy crafts the 10% makes take an insane amount of time. Typical example of how the "rich get richer"

The crafting in PoE is what i always had trouble with, way to much randomness and in the end you either need to farm a shitload to get some gear as an average player (not calling myself a casual here but i'm def not a hardcore grinder in this game) that is still what puts me off leagues a little bit, i like to test the new mechanics, but with my time i always get stuck end white/begin yellow maps due to losing interest because it takes to long to get good stuff :/
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
For those of you using cluster jewels I highly recommend grabbing a medium one with Life From Death.
Скрытый текст

Phantasms, skeletons, this build uses both and they proc Life From Death.
Phantasm are auto-summoned beyond their limit and you can manually summon skellies beyond their limit causing constant minion deaths.

....thus, constant healing for all your minions.

Any and all of your minions will simply never die. Perma-minions.

This has been a Pip-N-Tip semi-pro tip.
(If I am late to the thread party and this has been covered countless times, please ignore and forgive me for not reading the past 53 pages. But if it hasn't...)

Zombie on!

Hey Genius, I may need to borrow your +1 minimum endurance charges for my rings and ammy.
How much is that on the bench?
I got like 3 of 5 or 3 of 4, I just can't get Jun to give it up!
She gave me +1 min power charges right away, she must have looked at my build! LOL
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Hey Genius, I may need to borrow your +1 minimum endurance charges for my rings and ammy.
How much is that on the bench?
I got like 3 of 5 or 3 of 4, I just can't get Jun to give it up!
She gave me +1 min power charges right away, she must have looked at my build! LOL

It is 1 divine orb. I will gladly enchant your stuff.
And then I will enchant all your women.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I love the zombie humour btw :).

Hey no problem. I am one of those people who if I don't tap into humour become very morose.

Zombie minion 1 - Our stupid master finally took off those gloves.

Zombie minion 2 - Yeah, it was fun just moaning and flailing at the enemies while AniGuard and phanties did all the work

Zombie minion 3 - Can we start a zombie union? AniGuard gets all the kewl toys, phanties gets to change whenever and I am stuck with this threads that look like they are from 400 BIC.

Zombie minion 4 - C'mon, guys. We have to start WORKING now. All "Thanks" to the Great Lords subliminaldelta and AndyLovesHisBge

Zombies minions - All hail Lords subliminaldelta and AndyLovesHisBge

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация