3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Deleted
Последняя редакция: Orsmclan001. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 2:44:50
Hey wrecker. Decided to give this build a shot since I love the other 3 so much. My duelist is 95 now and has all t16 and lower maps done. Missing 9 unique tho. 26 watchstones. But, I was itching to try this.

Couple hours of play on witch and I am in act 3 at lvl 27 and just completed the lvl 33 Lab to become a Necromancer. Loving it. I imagine the build really comes together around 40 once all gems are in place. Cant wait ...
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
GrunkleBob написал:

Hey Genius, I may need to borrow your +1 minimum endurance charges for my rings and ammy.
How much is that on the bench?
I got like 3 of 5 or 3 of 4, I just can't get Jun to give it up!
She gave me +1 min power charges right away, she must have looked at my build! LOL

It is 1 divine orb. I will gladly enchant your stuff.
And then I will enchant all your women.

Thanks for the hook up! I had 3 divines and I thought that was what it cost.
Just trashed my Chaos res but I'm lv96 so DON'T GET HIT KIDS!!!! Woooo FTW!

I got the lock on my woman, IDK I think she has mental issues... how she can love a nerd like me...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 14:57:29
Just hit lvl 88 with the build, doing yellow maps ATM, so far it's been a breeze. Trying to complete the atlas and go to reds. I'm also having fun with delves.
After enchanting everything with life and completing the last trial I don't die anymore. I'm also not so noob anymore and now I'm circling mobs when I spot something semi-dangeours and not just shield charging everywhere...
I kinda need more dmg now though.

Before this, my highest char was a 74 pathfinder when multishot lightning arrow something was the meta (ages ago).

My most expensive item was this (paid 10 or 15c) which I think was a huge upgrade.

I'm thinking next step should either buy an awesome +3 helmet with maybe some spectre skills or a semi-good cluster jewel for my next skillpoints (and respec out some ES/HP points and keep only pure HP).
Any ideas?
I'm using slave drivers, they never die even without life gem. Might switch to scale of esh to compare as I've heard they are nice.
Eventually will switch to redemption sentries...

I'm thinking for next step a large cluster with:
-2 jewels (even though I don't have any good ones..trying to)
-Feasting Fiends
-Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased Damage
-Call to the Slaughter (high priority) or Rotten Claws (low priority)
-I've found one like that for 15c

Anything else I should get first or next? I have 2 ex currently, focused on mapping primary and delving second.

I've always loved spectres and tempted to switch to a pure spec or hybrid spec build like Kay's but I'm liking this so much to switch lol.

Here's my gear if anyone wants to comment :)

Gems are also hitting level 20 now and I'm gonna vendor recipe them to get qual gems!
I could also buy some awakened gems for more dmg, like minion damage, not sure what would give me more of an upgrade...but I'm guessing I need a cluster now I put next skillpoints into
Последняя редакция: darkz0r. Время: 24 июля 2020 г., 18:16:39
Finally I did it!

I combined my self-found Soultaker and Heartbreaker and thus created this beauty:

Right now I'm pretty nervous because I'm just about to give it to my Animated Guardian... From now on, no more silly adventures in Acid Caverns*, my undead companions. We don't want our Animated Guardian to die. He has the best gear of all of us :)

* and neither racecourse... if I remember correctly one of the bosses can have a reflection aura.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 5:48:26
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Finally I did it!

I combined my self-found Soultaker and Heartbreaker and thus created this beauty:

Congrats!!!

Did the Soul Taker drop for you or you got the divination cards for it?

This league, in more than 300h it didn't drop for me. I had 3 cards, but I lost them in Harvest sacrifice thingy, then I stopped caring about it.

p.s. I don't think you should care about reflect damage too much, they don't attack fast enough for them to lose so much hp, they usually die because of other monsters' attacks. Try to avoid map mods with 2+ projectiles or skills chain 2 more times. And also if you do an Atziri run - maybe it's a good idea to deactivate him. I lost 1 AG on Sirus, but it was early in the league when I didn't have any Cluster Jewels on me. Now even my Zombies never die. In the last 100+ hours of content - not a single minion died, even Carrion Golem lives all the time. And if somehow AG dies - well so be it, it's not the end of the world. I delete all content in seconds even without kingmaker ^^
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 5:54:59
"
M_atrix написал:
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
Finally I did it!

Congrats!!!

Did the Soul Taker drop for you or you got the divination cards for it?

This league, in more than 300h it didn't drop for me. I had 3 cards, but I lost them in Harvest sacrifice thingy, then I stopped caring about it.

p.s. I don't think you should care about reflect damage too much, they don't attack fast enough for them to lose so much hp, they usually die because of other monsters' attacks. Try to avoid map mods with 2+ projectiles or skills chain 2 more times. And also if you do an Atziri run - maybe it's a good idea to deactivate him. I lost 1 AG on Sirus, but it was early in the league when I didn't have any Cluster Jewels on me. Now even my Zombies never die. In the last 100+ hours of content - not a single minion died, even Carrion Golem lives all the time. And if somehow AG dies - well so be it, it's not the end of the world. I delete all content in seconds even without kingmaker ^^

I found the Soul Taker in a low tier Peninsula map while I was levelling and completing maps. The filter went almost mad when it dropped. I picked it up, didn't think about Kingmaker in that moment, and felt no excitement at all. Till later on, when I found out that I already have a heartbreaker.

The only way to deactivate the Animated Guardian is to pull out the corrsponding gem out of the item or is there an "official" way to do it?
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:

The only way to deactivate the Animated Guardian is to pull out the corrsponding gem out of the item or is there an "official" way to do it?

Yeah, the only way, sadly.
If you see your AG is about to die - it's better to just pull out the gear item from the slot and place it in once again than just search for the AG gem to take out in the heat of a battle. ^^
Newb necro here. Anyone feel free to answer ...

When first starting out playing for the day - or more importantly after one of the numerous blue screens daily, what is the best way to get zombies spawned?

Currently, I disable one of my curse auras (so I have mana) and I summon my golem which joins my spectres who apparently are always summoned and ready to go. Then I get into battle and spam summon skeletons. After battle, I then spam raise zombie.

It seems rather inefficient so I thought perhaps there is a better way.

Also, I'm still clueless on AG. He is invisible? How do I know if he is there? Alive? Almost dead? If I switch helmets, I assume I need to resume, but since I cannot see him I do not know if it worked.

Lastly, I discovered the little blue circle from which you can choose a spectre. As far as I can tell, once I summon a certain one they stat with me until I summon a different one? Is that right? According to the guide, a kitava herald from a5 or a10 is dps whereas an undieing evangelist from 3 or 8 is for defense. Do I need to go back to those acts and find those spectre each time I want to switch? I kind if want dps for clearing and more defense for boss fights (since vaal skeleton summon seems to be plenty of dps atm) ...

Thanks !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация