3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
Newb necro here. Anyone feel free to answer ...

When first starting out playing for the day - or more importantly after one of the numerous blue screens daily, what is the best way to get zombies spawned?

Currently, I disable one of my curse auras (so I have mana) and I summon my golem which joins my spectres who apparently are always summoned and ready to go. Then I get into battle and spam summon skeletons. After battle, I then spam raise zombie.

It seems rather inefficient so I thought perhaps there is a better way.

Also, I'm still clueless on AG. He is invisible? How do I know if he is there? Alive? Almost dead? If I switch helmets, I assume I need to resume, but since I cannot see him I do not know if it worked.

Lastly, I discovered the little blue circle from which you can choose a spectre. As far as I can tell, once I summon a certain one they stat with me until I summon a different one? Is that right? According to the guide, a kitava herald from a5 or a10 is dps whereas an undieing evangelist from 3 or 8 is for defense. Do I need to go back to those acts and find those spectre each time I want to switch? I kind if want dps for clearing and more defense for boss fights (since vaal skeleton summon seems to be plenty of dps atm) ...

Thanks !

Two easy ways to summon zombies in your hideout:

A) desecrate-gem in the second weapon slot -> switch weapon slot -> cast desecrate -> summon zombies

B) pull out the "cast when damage taken" from the socket where it is connected to desecrate/offering/purifying flame.
Now desecrate can be cast manually. -> cast desecrate -> summon zombies

The Animated Guardian is only invisible as long as you haven't given him any gear. Just put something* on the floor (it doesn't work in your hideout) -> point the cursor to the item -> cast Animated guardian. -> the item is now used by him (there is no way to retreive it).

*Animated Guardian can use: melee weapons, shields, helmets, body armours, gloves, boots. The items have to be identified.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Последняя редакция: Caligula_Exile. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 15:32:51
"
darkz0r написал:
Скрытый текст
Just hit lvl 88 with the build, doing yellow maps ATM, so far it's been a breeze. Trying to complete the atlas and go to reds. I'm also having fun with delves.
After enchanting everything with life and completing the last trial I don't die anymore. I'm also not so noob anymore and now I'm circling mobs when I spot something semi-dangeours and not just shield charging everywhere...
I kinda need more dmg now though.

Before this, my highest char was a 74 pathfinder when multishot lightning arrow something was the meta (ages ago).

My most expensive item was this (paid 10 or 15c) which I think was a huge upgrade.

I'm thinking next step should either buy an awesome +3 helmet with maybe some spectre skills or a semi-good cluster jewel for my next skillpoints (and respec out some ES/HP points and keep only pure HP).
Any ideas?
I'm using slave drivers, they never die even without life gem. Might switch to scale of esh to compare as I've heard they are nice.
Eventually will switch to redemption sentries...

I'm thinking for next step a large cluster with:
-2 jewels (even though I don't have any good ones..trying to)
-Feasting Fiends
-Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased Damage
-Call to the Slaughter (high priority) or Rotten Claws (low priority)
-I've found one like that for 15c

Anything else I should get first or next? I have 2 ex currently, focused on mapping primary and delving second.

I've always loved spectres and tempted to switch to a pure spec or hybrid spec build like Kay's but I'm liking this so much to switch lol.

Here's my gear if anyone wants to comment :)

Gems are also hitting level 20 now and I'm gonna vendor recipe them to get qual gems!
I could also buy some awakened gems for more dmg, like minion damage, not sure what would give me more of an upgrade...but I'm guessing I need a cluster now I put next skillpoints into

Your gear looks fine to me. Better life rolls would help a lot for your survival.

In my humble opinion energy shield isn't too useful for this build. This witch has no means to leech energy shield or to quickly recover it. She walks on burning ground -> energy shield gone.
It's better to rely on her life recovery and add up as much life as possible.

As a second layer of defense it doesn't hurt to have some energy shield. But I would say that 500 life help her more than the same amount of energy shield.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст

When first starting out playing for the day - or more importantly after one of the numerous blue screens daily, what is the best way to get zombies spawned?

Currently, I disable one of my curse auras (so I have mana) and I summon my golem which joins my spectres who apparently are always summoned and ready to go. Then I get into battle and spam summon skeletons. After battle, I then spam raise zombie.

Also, I'm still clueless on AG. He is invisible? How do I know if he is there? Alive? Almost dead? If I switch helmets, I assume I need to resume, but since I cannot see him I do not know if it worked.

Lastly, I discovered the little blue circle from which you can choose a spectre. As far as I can tell, once I summon a certain one they stat with me until I summon a different one? Is that right? According to the guide, a kitava herald from a5 or a10 is dps whereas an undieing evangelist from 3 or 8 is for defense. Do I need to go back to those acts and find those spectre each time I want to switch? I kind if want dps for clearing and more defense for boss fights (since vaal skeleton summon seems to be plenty of dps atm) ...

Thanks !

A) desecrate-gem in the second weapon slot -> switch weapon slot -> cast desecrate -> summon zombies

B) pull out the "cast when damage taken" from the socket where it is connected to desecrate/offering/purifying flame.

The Animated Guardian is only invisible as long as you haven't given him any gear. Just put something* on the floor (it doesn't work in your hideout) -> point the cursor to the item -> cast Animated guardian. -> the item is now used by him (there is no way to retreive it).

*Animated Guardian can use: melee weapons, shields, helmets, body armours, gloves, boots. The items have to be identified.

So to clarify, I use AG similar to how i just learned how to select Spectres? I drop a piece of gear on the ground (not in hideout) and then click AG and hold the button and I live a cursor over the item and select it. Will that item then disappear or can I equip it? Is the AG affected by that items stats? If so, what type if item should I he using? A beefy tanky type item? Can I "feed it" more than item to further increase its stats?

Edit...thanks for reply

Re edit ... I just tried to drop a belt and then click the AG skill. Nothing happened. No cursor type blue circle like spectre had. Gawd, I'm clueless...
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 15:56:56
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст

Thanks !

So to clarify, I use AG similar to how i just learned how to select Spectres? I drop a piece of gear on the ground (not in hideout) and then click AG and hold the button and I live a cursor over the item and select it. Will that item then disappear or can I equip it? Is the AG affected by that items stats? If so, what type if item should I he using? A beefy tanky type item? Can I "feed it" more than item to further increase its stats?

Edit...thanks for reply

Re edit ... I just tried to drop a belt and then click the AG skill. Nothing happened. No cursor type blue circle like spectre had. Gawd, I'm clueless...

The Animated Guardian can't use belts. Just melee weapons, shields, gelmets, gloves, boots, body armours.

He indeed profits from the items' stats. For you, the item will be lost forever. There is no way to ever get it back from the Animated Guardian. In case the Animated Guardian dies it will be gone for all times.

Every time you give him a new item of the class he already has equipped, the new one will replace the old one.
Example: you give him boots with + 20 life. He puts them on. You give him new boots with 60 life. He will take the new boots. They will overwrite the old ones.

Good items for the Animated Guardian are such that help him to survive (life, resistances, life regeneration, etc.) or items which which he will help the whole party. Like for example Victario's Flight. They have "10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies" and it will help you, your minions and your party.

Wrecker_of_Days has posted a link somewhere in this thread with all items that have such stats. Unfortunately I haven't saved the link and can't find it right now.

Thanks! I watched a few videos. It turns out that you cannot equip the AG from garden like I was trying to do. I went to aspirants plaza and now I have an AG. I gave him Dying Breath staff, Victario Flight boots, Southbound gloves. Amnu Charge chest and Mask of Trubunal headpiece.

FWIW I did click on the link in the guide, but it directed me to wiki fir the term Ally instead of what it is supposed to direct to.

So ... now I have 5 pieces on AG. Can I see what I've given him? More importantly, can I see his stats?
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 17:10:26
Hey all :)

I've hit lev 89, managed to get a Bone Helmet with a decent life roll, now I am wondering what anointments could be useful. Any ideas?

The build is working fine, I am having fun with it. It suits my playstyle and my laggy internet ;)
Thanks again!
"
Galwen написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello all. I am enjoying the build so far, but I think I have overcomplicated it and now I am finding my dps and my survivability is suffering. I would class myself as a veteran beginner :) I have been around for a long time but rarely manage to fully clear end game content. I usually just end up in red maps dying till I get frustrated and give up.

How is my gear? how do you get your phantasms to do so much damage? any and all tips and tactics would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance. The character I am talking about is LaceyRose.
Скрытый текст
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
Hello Galwen

I just had a look at your LaceyRose.

If you want your phantasms to deal more damage you should change one of the support gems. "Physical melee damage" doesn't help them at all because they only do projectile damage. If you don't mind changing the colours of the sockets "minion damage" would be a much better support, since it helps the zombies and the skeletons.

To improve your survivability you need more life from your gear. The helmet is impressing (never had a + 3 to minions myself), but lacks any life. The ring "Entropy spiral" doesn't have any life either.

Convoking wands can do much better. Maybe you have some corresponding fossils and feel like playing around to see if you hit somehting with more minion mods and still a free affix slot for "trigger a socketed spell...".

I like your amulet a lot.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
Your gear is nice!
Caligula summed it up well.
That chest is energy shield based, should be able to get a 4b1r 5link pretty easily in a few chromatics. Then you can replace melee phys with minion damage, you will see immediate improvement.
That helmet, shield and those boots... OMG jealous!
Also if you put level 19 specters in your helm you would have 4 specters!
The +1 from the boots and the +3 from helm and +2 from ascendancy. That helps a lot! You could have 2 carnage apes and 2 redemption sentries that would be nice!
I would take a lv20 animated guardian over a lv4 chaos golem. The buffs to the team are no comparison. Golems just die and GGG really needs to fix them.
We noticed BIG gains giving skeletons culling strike support ;)
Take that helmet to the grove and start swapping life until you hit actual life.
Remove life mod and replace with a life mod.
For me and this build, I felt safer at 5000 life and 12000 armor than I did at 6500 life and 1500 energy shield. But if you are stacking ES, you need lots of life and es!
All the other stuff is automated so offerings are automatic, desecrate is auto. Not sure if tempest shield could be something better?
Just keep dropping skeletons and flame dashing.
You are right, you have over complicated it.
Every suggestion leads to a new problem, but these are all safe things to try.
The fortify in your boots makes me want to put shield charge in there :)
Soooo many options, good luck!
EDIT: I missed an easy one, you have minion damage support on your helm AND a minion dmage support gem, that gem can change for sure! You don't get both. If you keep it all this way, put culling strike there, it will change your game. Quite simply, the hardest part of any fight is the last 20%, with culling strike, you just HALVED the hardest part of the fight!
Hey Galwen! I see you've already made some changes based on the great feedback you received. Let us know how it goes! I see you've personalized the build a lot. I hope it works awesome for you. Nice gear!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I love the zombie humour btw :). [/span]

You never said that to me. Kinda hurts.

Zombie & Spectre on!
I love your Zombie humour Pip_n_Tip! It's the best of the best!

Zombie on.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 17:38:16
"
Keylors написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey guys, how good is this build to farming end game bosses, like Sirus A8 and Conquerors/Guardians ??

I need a budget bosskiller build, and i like zombies, so this build can handle this content ?? (i can`t find any videos of this content in topic).
Hey Keylors! I just did A7 Redeemer last night. You'll see in the link is was pretty mindless and easy. My gear is pretty average if you take a look. This build can be substantially improved with minion gear. Feel free to rewind the video for the session's gameplay/mapping.

There are some videos and a playlist in the Media section of the guide. In case you haven't already done them.

https://youtu.be/Xe5-PxOOcZk?t=14753

Annnnnd

"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks, just hit maps now, got some decent gear. I like how some of the crafts are more targetable now, my League char has a nice chest from the seeds crafting hoping for a 6 link craft though. But the crazy crafts the 10% makes take an insane amount of time. Typical example of how the "rich get richer"

The crafting in PoE is what i always had trouble with, way to much randomness and in the end you either need to farm a shitload to get some gear as an average player (not calling myself a casual here but i'm def not a hardcore grinder in this game) that is still what puts me off leagues a little bit, i like to test the new mechanics, but with my time i always get stuck end white/begin yellow maps due to losing interest because it takes to long to get good stuff :/
I hear you Saranbaatar. That's the nice thing about minion builds though, you don't have to worry about anything but your own health and resists. If you look at my gear, I do all content and have no powerful or rare minion mods. Great job on your gear!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация