3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Those are REALLY nice wands.
Don't overlook the value of prioritizing that wand slot for + to skill gems later on.
Minion gems scale very well with level and that cute little wand slot ripe for a +2 gems.
I mean, it's flipping her around and smiling at you. Laughing at your stupid jokes. I think she just wants a +2 with that unset engagement ring.

Zombie on!
Последняя редакция: Pip_n_Tip. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 2:03:56
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Those are REALLY nice wands.
Don't overlook the value of prioritizing that wand slot for + to skill gems later on.
Minion gems scale very well with level and that cute little wand slot ripe for a +2 gems.
I mean, it's flipping her around and smiling at you. Laughing at your stupid jokes. I think she just wants a +2 with that unset engagement ring.

Zombie on!

ooooo, you're right. I over looked the + to skill gem because of the 50 weight assigned to it as it competes with numerous other caster modifiers. But, yeah I will definitely give it a try. Thanks. I appreciate the insight. I am still quite new to all this.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 1:55:11
hi guys !

i'm back here after few days of mapping, i need your help to help me improve my character

i can clear all usual content, t16 maps are ez, map's bosses and conqueror's aren't a problem.
but i just can't beat any endgame bigboss, Sirus, shapers and elders are just to strong for me

so maybe, if somebody can take a look of my build to see if something can be improve, i put kingmaker on my AG but i still got some exalt to spend

- maybe i can do better on my passive tree with better jewels ?
- i think my gear is ok but i'm not sure, gems are almost all off them 20/20 but maybe i can buy awaken gem ?
- maybe my flasks are no good ?

i specify that against big bosses i die almlost everytime because of an OS but i've lot of life on almost every piece of my gear so i feel a little bit lost ^^ (6k life and 1.3k ES)

thanks a lot for your help
"
pat_hibulaire написал:

i specify that against big bosses i die almlost everytime because of an OS but i've lot of life on almost every piece of my gear so i feel a little bit lost ^^ (6k life and 1.3k ES)

thanks a lot for your help

How are your resists? Seems like you have very little on all your gear.
"
M_atrix написал:

i'm 75% everywhere except chaos where i'm 0%

i've commander of darkness with +30% and a cluster jewel which give me a little bit of resis
Последняя редакция: pat_hibulaire. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 16:22:02
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
M_atrix написал:

i'm 75% everywhere except chaos where i'm 0%

i've commander of darkness with +30% and a cluster jewel which give me a little bit of resis

OK, so a quick few tips:

1. Your cluster jewel. You only have 2 notables there, which means you lose a great amount of damage not having something like Renewal, Rotten Claws and Vicious bite (this one requires you to have at least ilvl 75 Large Cluster jewel for it to roll).

1.1. You don't use 2 medium cluster jewels, it's another wasted potential damage.

2. Your flasks. Make them all 20% quality. Then make them have a prefix and a suffix, Few of your flasks have only 1 of those. At least use orb of augmentation on Quicksilver and Basalt flask ones. Try to roll immune to curses/shock/burning if you want.

3. You belt. Get a Stygian Wise. You will be able to slot in some great Ghastly jewels in there, which can provide a damage boost to you minions and boost your survivability a bit too.

3.1 Your Ghastly jewel on medium cluster jewel slot is just bad. Only life roll is good, but other affixes can be a lot better. And always aim for this item to have 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes. Your other Ghastly jewel in a jewel slot is also pretty mediocre. Try to get something better, with more minion rolls. Life roll and taunt roll is good, but maximum mana one is just a waste of space.

4. You need chaos resist. At least for Sirus fight. Every single attack he uses deals a portion of chaos damage also. And you having 0 resist makes it easy for him to one shot you with anything.

5. Pantheon. Make sure to use fully upgraded Soul of Lunaris. It adds a lot of survivability.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 19:06:49
"
M_atrix написал:

OK, so a quick few tips:

1. Your cluster jewel. You only have 2 notables there, which means you lose a great amount of damage not having something like Renewal, Rotten Claws and Vicious bite (this one requires you to have at least ilvl 75 Large Cluster jewel for it to roll).

1.1. You don't use 2 medium cluster jewels, it's another wasted potential damage.

2. Your flasks. Make them all 20% quality. Then make them have a prefix and a suffix, Few of your flasks have only 1 of those. At least use orb of augmentation on Quicksilver and Basalt flask ones. Try to roll immune to curses/shock/burning if you want.

3. You belt. Get a Stygian Wise. You will be able to slot in some great Ghastly jewels in there, which can provide a damage boost to you minions and boost your survivability a bit too.

3.1 Your Ghastly jewel on medium cluster jewel slot is just bad. Only life roll is good, but other affixes can be a lot better. And always aim for this item to have 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes. Your other Ghastly jewel in a jewel slot is also pretty mediocre. Try to get something better, with more minion rolls. Life roll and taunt roll is good, but maximum mana one is just a waste of space.

4. You need chaos resist. At least for Sirus fight. Every single attack he uses deals a portion of chaos damage also. And you having 0 resist makes it easy for him to one shot you with anything.

5. Pantheon. Make sure to use fully upgraded Soul of Lunaris. It adds a lot of survivability.

ok so first i would like to thank you very very much for the time you took to help me

about cluster jewels, there is something i don't understand : you tell me that i have only 2 notables, i made a research to buy one with three notables and the cheaper is 13ex, is that the price if i want to improve my tree ?
i found a large cluster jewel with vicious bite for 1 ex, but it also have only 2 notables and the second one is not for minions, i assume that mine is better isn't it ?
i'm sorry i'm really beginner with those cluster jewels

i will work on the other advices you gave me, i may ask you other questions about those advice later, i already found a stygian wise, but good ghastly jewels are pretty hard to buy, especially two suffixes and two prefixes

again thanks a lot
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
M_atrix написал:

OK, so a quick few tips:

ok so first i would like to thank you very very much for the time you took to help me

about cluster jewels, there is something i don't understand : you tell me that i have only 2 notables, i made a research to buy one with three notables and the cheaper is 13ex, is that the price if i want to improve my tree ?
i found a large cluster jewel with vicious bite for 1 ex, but it also have only 2 notables and the second one is not for minions, i assume that mine is better isn't it ?
i'm sorry i'm really beginner with those cluster jewels

i will work on the other advices you gave me, i may ask you other questions about those advice later, i already found a stygian wise, but good ghastly jewels are pretty hard to buy, especially two suffixes and two prefixes

again thanks a lot

Clusters are very easy to harvest craft. I googled and watched one you tube video and two days later I have a 3 notable gg minion cluster. Unless you dont garden ...

Edit. Here is link to video I watched. There are many others. This just happened to be the one I saw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5xsDEGK7c
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 22:51:45
Just want to say thanks for the guide, unfortunately I have decided to minmax my Hollow Palm Ice Crash Raider so I'm selling my Necro gear to cover the costs. I more or less maxed the build out so I don't think I'm missing anything at this point. Thank you again for an amazing guide!
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:

Clusters are very easy to harvest craft. I googled and watched one you tube video and two days later I have a 3 notable gg minion cluster. Unless you dont garden ...

Edit. Here is link to video I watched. There are many others. This just happened to be the one I saw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5xsDEGK7c

unfortunately i play on standard league, so i can't do the gardens

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация