3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
pat_hibulaire написал:
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:

Clusters are very easy to harvest craft. I googled and watched one you tube video and two days later I have a 3 notable gg minion cluster. Unless you dont garden ...

Edit. Here is link to video I watched. There are many others. This just happened to be the one I saw.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qo5xsDEGK7c

unfortunately i play on standard league, so i can't do the gardens

So sorry. It didn't even occur to me that you were in standard. Hopefully harvest mechanics will make their way to standard. Good luck
"
I hear you Saranbaatar. That's the nice thing about minion builds though, you don't have to worry about anything but your own health and resists. If you look at my gear, I do all content and have no powerful or rare minion mods. Great job on your gear!

I'm mainly using my zombiekrew character to farm maps and get currency to feed into gear for my autobomber

Not avers to still spending on my zombiemaster though. But i've now run into a roadblock with my current gear. So i was wondering what the best investment would be for the char, get a 6link chest, better weapon? basicly looking for some advice on the best single upgrade at the moment.

I'm running Tier 7 and 8 yellow maps but i tend to die 1 or 2 times on 8.
Last boss i did (regional boss thingy that give stones for atlas) i barely made it with 1 portal left.
Последняя редакция: Saranbaatar. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 14:52:32
"
M_atrix написал:

OK, so a quick few tips:

1. Your cluster jewel. You only have 2 notables there, which means you lose a great amount of damage not having something like Renewal, Rotten Claws and Vicious bite (this one requires you to have at least ilvl 75 Large Cluster jewel for it to roll).

1.1. You don't use 2 medium cluster jewels, it's another wasted potential damage.

2. Your flasks. Make them all 20% quality. Then make them have a prefix and a suffix, Few of your flasks have only 1 of those. At least use orb of augmentation on Quicksilver and Basalt flask ones. Try to roll immune to curses/shock/burning if you want.

3. You belt. Get a Stygian Wise. You will be able to slot in some great Ghastly jewels in there, which can provide a damage boost to you minions and boost your survivability a bit too.

3.1 Your Ghastly jewel on medium cluster jewel slot is just bad. Only life roll is good, but other affixes can be a lot better. And always aim for this item to have 2 suffixes and 2 prefixes. Your other Ghastly jewel in a jewel slot is also pretty mediocre. Try to get something better, with more minion rolls. Life roll and taunt roll is good, but maximum mana one is just a waste of space.

4. You need chaos resist. At least for Sirus fight. Every single attack he uses deals a portion of chaos damage also. And you having 0 resist makes it easy for him to one shot you with anything.

5. Pantheon. Make sure to use fully upgraded Soul of Lunaris. It adds a lot of survivability.

i think i've done some good work thank to your advices

- i bought better ghastly jewels for my tree, they're not good i think, but quite better than the old ones

- i found a stygian belt with a correct (i hope so) ghastly jewel to put on

- i improve my chaos resis to 15%, it's just a start, i keep looking for a better resis

- i fully upgrade my lunaris

In game, i feel a big difference, i clear faster, bosses are easier than before, i really feel a difference. can't wait to test all those improvements on a big endboss

my last issue is those cluster jewels !
i don't know what's the best for me : the large cluster jewel i have now with the two notables rotten claws and feasting fiends OR a large cluster jewel with vicious bite but no other notables ?
Hi,

Could anyone take a quick look at my Zombie build please.

I have some extra currency and would like to improve my build a bit.

Any suggestion's would be very much appreciated.

My character's name is Sabrina_Deathstrike

(I would normally put a POB link but for some reason my share with pastebin option is not working, i just get a load of rubbish appear on the screen :(
)

"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi,

(I would normally put a POB link but for some reason my share with pastebin option is not working, i just get a load of rubbish appear on the screen :(
)

Holy shit! You serious?
Damn that is one fine woman!
I am pretty humbled and quite honestly speechless, I forget what you can do in standard.
2 black eyes I see, shoot for Armor boots and get 100 life on that amethyst ring.
Other than that I could offer no help!
Maybe slip an animated guardian with a +3 unset ring?
Look at you using Violent Dead Jewels in standard... I LOVE YOU!
Really really nice build man :)

EDIT: get those tower annoints on your rings, and use your catalysts for quality on rings. finish quality your amulet.
GET THOSE curse gems in shapers touch! +2 to SOCKETED curse gems :)
Final Edit, try and get corrupted blood immunity, I know that Violent dead with that are bonkers, but it's needed for Sirus fight, when your bone armor is on cooldown, that's when he will get you :) 8ex for a 12% damage one.
No price for the 15%, it's probably not for sale, or they may take 15ex :O
A crappy anything jewel with corrupted blood works if you can give up 2 skillpoints, honestly I see her going to lv98 easy and probably 100 over time, you got a real nice setup!
I would honestly sacrifice 2 5% life nodes to get a corrupted blood immunity jewel in there. Not much of a sacrifice, I think you could be level 96 in a couple days :)
GOOD JOB!
The more I look, the more I love! That is a Genius solution to the carrion golem dying all the time... just let your weapon raise him constantly! GREAT STUFF!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 11:59:15
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
Недоступно

Недоступно

I just now created these. I tried some essence craft without success. I then used delve craft to make the two above. Neither are great, but either are usable ... for now. >< I think the left (Blight) is better even though the right (Fate) has a ton more attack speed and some accuracy. Thoughts? FWIW the right can have the cold modifier removed, but then what could I put in its place?
I'm not doing any league crafting dlvbrown1969 but those are some nice looking wands.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 11:21:30
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
pat_hibulaire написал:
Скрытый текст
hi guys !

i'm back here after few days of mapping, i need your help to help me improve my character

i can clear all usual content, t16 maps are ez, map's bosses and conqueror's aren't a problem.
but i just can't beat any endgame bigboss, Sirus, shapers and elders are just to strong for me

so maybe, if somebody can take a look of my build to see if something can be improve, i put kingmaker on my AG but i still got some exalt to spend

- maybe i can do better on my passive tree with better jewels ?
- i think my gear is ok but i'm not sure, gems are almost all off them 20/20 but maybe i can buy awaken gem ?
- maybe my flasks are no good ?

i specify that against big bosses i die almlost everytime because of an OS but i've lot of life on almost every piece of my gear so i feel a little bit lost ^^ (6k life and 1.3k ES)

thanks a lot for your help
Hey pat_hibulaire! I see you've had lots of feedback already and may have already made some changes. So just a note on the Sirus fight. It's a pain. It takes a lot of getting used to...and even luck. The 4 conquerors might take getting used to as well, but not nearly as much as Sirus. It's hard to get experience in a fight that takes so long to unlock, but it is one of those fights that will take a lot of time to get used to on your own. Don't be discouraged. It'll come.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
subliminaldelta написал:
Скрытый текст
Just want to say thanks for the guide, unfortunately I have decided to minmax my Hollow Palm Ice Crash Raider so I'm selling my Necro gear to cover the costs. I more or less maxed the build out so I don't think I'm missing anything at this point. Thank you again for an amazing guide!
Thanks subliminaldelta! Have fun with the Raider! It was awesome having you around. I really appreciate your kindness and taking the time to write the note. Thanks again and I hope the Raider is awesome!

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 11:34:01
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
"
I hear you Saranbaatar. That's the nice thing about minion builds though, you don't have to worry about anything but your own health and resists. If you look at my gear, I do all content and have no powerful or rare minion mods. Great job on your gear!

I'm mainly using my zombiekrew character to farm maps and get currency to feed into gear for my autobomber

Not avers to still spending on my zombiemaster though. But i've now run into a roadblock with my current gear. So i was wondering what the best investment would be for the char, get a 6link chest, better weapon? basicly looking for some advice on the best single upgrade at the moment.

I'm running Tier 7 and 8 yellow maps but i tend to die 1 or 2 times on 8.
Last boss i did (regional boss thingy that give stones for atlas) i barely made it with 1 portal left.
Hey Saranbaatar! You could upgrade your left ring. It could use some life. And after that I think the process of looking for gear that has 75 or 80+ life on it is next. That'll come. But with minion builds, weapons are bonus. Don't worry about spending money on a weapon until all your other gear is setup. I'd focus on life rolls for now.

Annnnnd

"
Sentry001 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi,

)

Hey Sentry001! I know you're just looking for knit-picky amazing upgrades and stuff so I'll let others comment there (too bad your chaos ring didn't get any life hey? That's awesome). You have some great gear! I'll trade you ;).

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 11:50:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация